2SLGBTQQIA+

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Not an issue because grooming of kids is NOT happening. That's just a fear based lie put out by people who are anti-trans.

The same idiocy was used by the same people back in the 50's and up about gay people.

You've fallen for a lie that's 70 years plus old.

That's absolute BS. "Few people care", really? If that were the case then what trans people do as adults would not be an issue. But that's NOT the case.

Oklahoma - a senator wants to pass a law that bans transition for anyone until they are above the age that the brain is 'fully developed', aka 23-26 years old. Now unless you want to start claims that a 23-26 year old is still a CHILD (and deal with the can of worms that would bring up)...

Missouri - "GOP Gov. Mike Parson on June 7 signed a bill that will restrict gender-affirming health care for minors and some adults in Missouri starting in late August." ( https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...e-and-which-states-have-restricted-it-in-2023 )

It's NOT "just about the kids" and it never was. It IS about people trying to prevent trans people from existing at all.

... You think that's related?

JFC...

There are ALL KINDS of people out there that identify as a lot of things. You know what? It's none of your goddamn business.

None of your business, or mine.

Well to phobic people like you, there isn't, because people who aren't exactly like you are so freakin' scary that anything they do with their lives "should not be done!"

You know what? What if it IS real? Let the person make the case for it, defend their right to do whatever the fuck they want to their own bodies and unless you are anywhere near them that you might interact with them, just live your OWN life and worry about that.

But big hint - the two things are NOT related or even comparable at all.
You need to either change your meds or change your doctor. Before you hurt yourself.

Reactions: Dixie Cup

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Are you denying it has happened?

I don't deny there are adults who have a sexual desire/lust for children. I don't deny that they groom them either.

I DO deny that they're all, or are mostly, gay/lesbian.

They are Pedophiles.

This isn't about sex. It's kind'a like rape that way; it's about power, nothing more. The sexual gratification is a side effect of the power and manipulation.

Unless you're suggesting all pedophiles are gay/lesbian.

In which case... all men are rapists.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't deny there are adults who have a sexual desire/lust for children. I don't deny that they groom them either.

They are Pedophiles.

This isn't about sex. It's kind'a like rape that way; it's about power, nothing more. The sexual gratification is a side effect of the power and manipulation.

Oh no no no no. Not pedophiles, you HAVE TO use the title they self-identify with. Your kind calls them MAPs, Minor Attracted Persons.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

They are Pedophiles.

The ones that are attracted to the same sex kids would certainly be gay/lesbian.
Either way, the world is better off without them.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The ones that are attracted to the same sex kids would certainly be gay/lesbian.

Since it's about power, the gender of the kid is more about ease of access. An adult male is going to have an easier time getting to boys than girls, for example. And yes, there might be 'some' gay/lesbian pedophiles, but the assumption has always been that ALL pedophiles are gay/lesbian. Which is absolutely not true.

And to roll this back to the point; claiming that trans people and their supporters are grooming kids is as much BS as the "Gay panic" from the 50's on up.

You've fallen for a lie 70+ years and going.

Either way, the world is better off without them.

That I agree with. So would a lot of the same people YOU accusing of grooming kids.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Since it's about power, the gender of the kid is more about ease of access. An adult male is going to have an easier time getting to boys than girls, for example. And yes, there might be 'some' gay/lesbian pedophiles, but the assumption has always been that ALL pedophiles are gay/lesbian. Which is absolutely not true.
That is the assumption of the so called experts. Since almost none of them have any life experience with the subject, their opinion may not be valid.
Semi related: The majority of social workers involved with addictions have zero practical knowledge. All they really know is what they learned from a book, that was probably written by someone with the same lack of experience. A friend lost both her teens to ODs in the last 2 years, and we were talking about this. She had to walk out of one of these group hugg things because the social worker leading the charge had no fukking clue about drug addiction and the problems family members dealing with it go through. Much like going to a preacher that isn't allowed to marry for marital counciling.