2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Close, but l like this scenario a bit better......................Hillary Clinton wins and has to resign to go to jail and then there's a bi election and Trump wins and then after 8 years pardons Hillary. :)

You do realize this is not how US politics works or will ever work right?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

The real American government...

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Somebody at work showed me this today and i was like "WTF"?

All i have to say is that if it was phlegm then she must be smoking more dope than Bob Marley to have the paint come off the walls heavy like that.

Or if they were a fishermans friends or halls then they must have been the size of footballs originally or something...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=29WfSGSqehs

And she drank out of the water after, ewww...

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Somebody at work showed me this today and i was like "WTF"?

All i have to say is that if it was phlegm then she must be smoking more dope than Bob Marley to have the paint come off the walls heavy like that.

Or if they were a fishermans friends or halls then they must have been the size of footballs originally or something...
An exorcism should likely clear that up.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016

Trump sure is a chump.
A person of substance is constant even when 'no one' is watching. A person's character determines how they respond to situations and circumstances. Lincoln said it best: "Reputation is the shadow, Character is the tree".

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Actually when Trump wins with a landslide that is just the beginning of the start of a real sh*t-storm as the crooks scramble for immunity or make sudden travel plans for countries with no extradition agreements. (not that it will matter much)
Perhaps this will get resolved when a corrupt admin is sitting on the sidelines.

Recently, the International Criminal Court (ICC) said that it would launch an investigation of war crimes in Afghanistan. Radio Sputnik discussed the issue with Kevin Jon Heller, professor of Criminal law at SOAS, University of London.

The thorough ICC investigation is supposed to cover a wide range of possible war crimes and crimes against humanity in Afghanistan, including those which could have been committed by US personnel, Afghan nationals and the Taliban. "Any individual who committed an international crime on the territory of Afghanistan in a relevant time period could be prosecuted," Heller told Sputnik.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/world/201611041047080995-icc-us-soldiers-afghanistan/

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A person of substance is constant even when 'no one' is watching. A person's character determines how they respond to situations and circumstances. Lincoln said it best: "Reputation is the shadow, Character is the tree".

That is exactly right.