2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
When does this sh-t end? Next week?

Next week? I don't think so given the peculiar developements surrounding at least one of the candidates and the suspected rigging and the corrupt journalists. Which shjt do you mean the USA or the phoney democratic election? It won't be over untill we see smoldering cities and open civil war.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Q3 2016 Ratings: Fox News Is Most-Watched Cable Network | TVNewser

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I hear you Bones! The more I hear that "fish wife" voice the closer my sentiment is getting to "hate". I didn't start out hating her..............contempt might be a better word or disdain, lack of trust......................take your pick. :icon_smile:

Let's go with misogyny.

Question #3. "Fish wife" is solely a recognized (tongue in cheek) term describing an irate woman's voice. How does that translate into my hating Hillary?

Normally, it's a little risky to call out coded language for it's misogyny. You did have some deniability, but I never thought you'd cluelessy admit it. I should know you better by now.

In theory! :)

On paper!

Close, but l like this scenario a bit better......................Hillary Clinton wins and has to resign to go to jail and then there's a bi election and Trump wins and then after 8 years pardons Hillary. :)

It would be a pretty awful scenario for the United States if an unconstitutional by-election for president were held. Could the country survive the legal fallout? That scenario is just insane.

I think if Trump wins, Andem or the mods (whoever can) should get rid of the auto-censor.

If Trump loses can we get rid of the white supremacist mod?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I works well in other places. :) :)

The United States isn't "other places". It is a divided, unstable powder keg that at its most peaceful, flirts with anarchy. It is now a heavily armed populace, lacking in moral or political consensus of any kind and numbed by continuous violence. It is a bomb about to go off.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
The United States isn't "other places". It is a divided, unstable powder keg that at its most peaceful, flirts with anarchy. It is now a heavily armed populace, lacking in moral or political consensus of any kind and numbed by continuous violence. It is a bomb about to go off.

Never mind that. Holding a by-election for president is also, ya know, not constitutional.

Would it not be better that it was labeled 'most honest'?

If they didn't cover Trump so much their viewers would be on the network that does. How long would it take TrumpTV to grab that label?

Trump TV already has the yugest ratings.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
If Trump loses can we get rid of the white supremacist mod?
I wish. Probably ain't gonna happen, though.

Heavily armed? Please. I thought you were in the navy.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Engineers were too busy getting drunk in the war. So you joined the army to build roads? Says a lot of what they thought of your skill-set.

Back to the news.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

yERRIGHT Ai THINK, it's as easy as Coke or Pepsi, turned on the dime, great citizens

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Which other places?

West Kelowna.

Are we not catastrophizing a bit here?