Tonington
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I asked one of the brokers we were talking to there. He told me that it has been like that for many years, and they continuously upgrade it. The buses were well equipped with the mounts, although they have those in Vancouver as well.

The really poignant image is the humongous underground bike parking that you immediately see when you leave the central station. I thought it was a car garage. Then I realized it was wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling bicycles.

The Dutch are cool peoples. Very hard to pronounce words in their language though...
    It is absolutely incredible. I basically did not see a road where there wasn't a bicycle path right next to it. There were even some bicycle paths where there were no roads, giving the bicycles some nice shortcuts. It made it a little chaotic, because between the cars, the bicycles and the pedestrians, it seemed like there was always something coming.

Leiden is a busy and small city after all.
    lol Sadly, I think they have that in common with some people with the exception that people seem to prefer to remain dumb and turkeys don't have the choice.
    Shes good, now that we found her an apartment in Leiden. In other news I have now been to the Netherlands. Nice country. Very wet and green. Bicycle lanes everywhere. I was very impressed.

I didn't know anybody involved in that scandal, but they are a bit odd here in Germany with doctorate titles. A foreigner can be fined for putting Dr. in front of their name if their degree isn't from Germany, although there are a few loopholes inside of Europe.
    I wouldn't hang my hat on that peg about turkeys being stupid. We have wild turkeys here and they aren't that dumb. lol Quail seem to be dumber. They'll almost let you walk up to them with a stick and whack them on the head. Best tasting bird we have here, though. Right on par with pheasant.
    I don't know much about peregrines except they were endangerede or something a while back. I'm happy to hear they are coming back, too, though.
    That's great, Paul. I think I'll move close. lol Just for a while. I love critters. Barred Rocks are a pretty bird. Chickens are fun to watch. Even as dumb as they are they have interesting personalities.
    Raptors, hmmm. Golden eagles are awesome, great horned & snowy owls, osprey, kestrels
    We have a hybrid chicken. I think there must be Americauna in them because the eggs vary in color from light greens and blues to cream and brown. Also I think they have some breed that normally produces large to jumbo sized eggs.
    I think it was about my heading or whatever it's called; AnnaG ate meatloaf, plums. Full now. Going to do the chickens. (edit) 1 day ago; as in feed and water them. lol
    I don't think I'll mention chickens in there anymore. lol
    well, I can see you're replying, and I'd love to stick around and carry on the discussion, but, my family just arrived from out of town, so I have to go, and will likely be gone for a couple days. Take care T! Hopefully I'll catch up when I get time.
    I thought it might be fun to start a private Fantasy Football league for us, private with the CCons, any group of 12 or so. I play every season. It is as good as any facebook app! lol !!!!
    It will give us a good reason to stay in touch and give each other some booyahs! Or some friendly grief!! lol !!!

NFL.com, ESPN.com, FOXsports net, YahooSports has a good one. Any suggestions? Demands??? lol!!!

Auto or live draft? Auto probably preferred with your pre-draft rankings.

Write me back before Monday??
    I look forward to it.
    I can set it up or whoever...

God Bless You
    May the Lord Grace your
    weekend with Angels!

Mark Bellware
    Hi Tonington, I'm quite interested in learning about food production in NS and aquaculture in particular, its history and industry regulations. Just wondering if you know of any good sources (other than wikipedia & google scholar) of info for the province. Might save me some time. Thanks for whatever help you might provide.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…