rufus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• H Welcome to CC, just wanted to let you know that we only allow a person to have one user name here and it looks like you have two. If this somehow just a mistake please let me know on my wall as I have done on yours here! Hazmart
    Lovely pics Rufus...hope all is well with you! I see you must have been busy with your garden and deck...have to take advantage of the weather while it's nice. Hope to see you online soon!
    I thought it might be fun to start a private Fantasy Football league for us, private with the CCons, any group of 12 or so. I play every season. It is as good as any facebook app! lol !!!!
    It will give us a good reason to stay in touch and give each other some booyahs! Or some friendly grief!! lol !!!

NFL.com, ESPN.com, FOXsports net, YahooSports has a good one. Any suggestions? Demands??? lol!!!

Auto or live draft? Auto probably preferred with your pre-draft rankings.

Write me back before Monday??
    I look forward to it.
    I can set it up or whoever...

God Bless You
    May the Lord Grace your
    weekend with Angels!

Mark Bellware
    That is a great pic Rufus! Ah, those were the days weren't they? Life was so simple...
    maybe not easy but simple!:fish:
    Beautiful! My garden was for butterflies my first year here. Now it's all full of veggies. I'll make an album maybe later this week. Pretty busy right now. Cheers.
    (LOL! I almost posted on my own Wall.)

I think I will wait until it is complete. Otherwise I may find myself building a deck whilst others are drinking my pina colada's.;) LOL!
    Not to be a nosy Neddie, but Greatwhitenorth has not been here since Mar. 21, 2007. I don't think you'll get a response, unfortunately. And sorry I had to remove the link.:(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…