spaminator
Reaction score

Viewing forum list

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks Spammy. While it may be a sad thing to hear of anyone losing a friend, I think we can choose to take it as a positive to spread the message of awareness. The worst thing about mental illness is the stigma, getting people talking about it and a lot of the difficulty in dealing with it can fade away. :)
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooomg spammy you are the best.....thanks zillions and zillions
    Ya, they have some awesome stuff. I've followed a couple FN rap groups, but since my youngest got into shuffling, I've started to enjoy the club music too. There's some pretty cool FN artists out there.
    Thanks Spammy. That was interesting to wake up to. Was visiting with a medicine man friend of mine yesterday. Good timing.
    Spammy, check your Youtube videos in the Hamster thread. Methinks you've got one that is "bad".
    That was lovely. Of course, I'm in tears now, lol, but the "good kind" of tears. Because it was so beautiful. :)
    You're very welcome. It saddens me that anyone has to go through that, in that way. I'm very, very grateful, although it was so fast that it happened with my mom, that it was peaceful for her. It's abominable the way we treat the dying in this nation.
    How terrible! I'm so sorry she had to go through that, that you and your family had to go through that! You and your family have my deepest sympathies.
    Thanks for the message, old friend! Don't worry, I've had a good time at school, despite some issues here and there with my courses! Get my update thread, again! I got some marks up! :)
    Try peanut butter on your hamburger or grilled sausage - on the bun of course. MMM Good.
    Thanks Spermy! I just added you!

And don't worry, I knew what happened about the name change! :smile:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…