Hamas attacks Israel

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Maybe it’s a Muslim thing? Israel is only 17% Muslim instead of 90-100% Muslim, so that might be a factor, but you could always ask Iran who’s behind almost (if not all) the active players in the “lob stuff at Israel” circlejerk plus other militant instabilities throughout the region?
View attachment 24653
What’s the biggest non-Muslim target in the Middle East, so that once it’s eliminated the rest can target each other?

If Israel was never created, how much larger would Jordan, Egypt, Syria, & maybe even Lebanon be with still no Palestinian Nation?
Muslim thing? Israel forced out 10 million.Were they all Muslim? Where did they go?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Muslim thing? Israel forced out 10 million.Were they all Muslim?
Uhm…no. About 1/2 (so 700,000-ish Muslim Arabs) left Israel about 1948, while the other 1/2 didn’t….& the half that left is still a smaller number than the number of Jews expelled from all the other surrounding nations in the same time frame, but you don’t mention those or why they also left, etc…?
Where did they go?
Good question (& by the way, Good Morning!!) along with why did they leave in the first place (?) but only 1/2 of them, but just about all (not 1/2) Jews from the surrounding nations left their homes?

I thought that timeframe was only to be brought up in connection with guilt trips because the Holocaust (like holocaustages) and the Holodomor where so passé in the passage of time and pre-1948-ish so irrelevant? Not to be mentioned or referred to ‘cuz time and guilt and unmentionable Bad-Guys or others filling that roll, etc…
Israel forced out 10 million.Were they all Muslim?
Weird question, but where is this 10 million number above even coming from? Wherever you got it from, that might be a clue to the “Were they all Muslim?” question ‘cuz not sure where that’s coming from.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Uhm…no. About 1/2 (so 700,000-ish Muslim Arabs) left Israel about 1948, while the other 1/2 didn’t….& the half that left is still a smaller number than the number of Jews expelled from all the other surrounding nations in the same time frame, but you don’t mention those or why they also left, etc…?

Good question (& by the way, Good Morning!!) along with why did they leave in the first place (?) but only 1/2 of them, but just about all (not 1/2) Jews from the surrounding nations left their homes?

I thought that timeframe was only to be brought up in connection with guilt trips because the Holocaust (like holocaustages) and the Holodomor where so passé in the passage of time and pre-1948-ish so irrelevant? Not to be mentioned or referred to ‘cuz time and guilt and unmentionable Bad-Guys or others filling that roll, etc…

Weird question, but where is this 10 million number above even coming from? Wherever you got it from, that might be a clue to the “Were they all Muslim?” question ‘cuz not sure where that’s coming from.
10? Good question its almost 7million. Brain fart squinting at numbers.

The countries outside the Palestinian territories with significant Palestinian populations are:
  • Jordan 3,240,000.
  • Israel 1,650,000.
  • Syria 630,000.
  • Chile 500,000 (largest Palestinian community outside the Middle East).
  • Lebanon 402,582.
  • Saudi Arabia 280,245.
  • Egypt 270,245.
More items...
1726330462842.png
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Palestini...

Palestinian diaspora - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
10? Good question its almost 7million. Brain fart squinting at numbers.

The countries outside the Palestinian territories with significant Palestinian populations are:
  • Jordan 3,240,000.
  • Israel 1,650,000.
  • Syria 630,000.
  • Chile 500,000 (largest Palestinian community outside the Middle East).
  • Lebanon 402,582.
  • Saudi Arabia 280,245.
  • Egypt 270,245.
More items...
View attachment 24657
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Palestini...

Palestinian diaspora - Wikipedia

Oh, these are “current”-ish populations, I’m assuming, where the number of Palestinian Refugees has expanded over the last 75 years by 1000% from its original 700,000 compared to the 850,000 Jews expelled from other countries in the Middle East at the same time (but they don’t fit the narrative)???
1726332438168.jpeg(There use to be a bunch of Palestinian Refugees in Kuwait that fit the UNRWA definition also but that’s a thing of the past and a different story I guess)
1726332464542.jpeg
Would you like links?

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
(this one says 900,000 Jews, so the other link I was using above might be a lowball)
(The Palestine being referred to above is “mandatory Palestine” re: British naming & not the state of Palestine, etc…)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Oh, these are “current”-ish populations, I’m assuming, where the number of Palestinian Refugees has expanded over the last 75 years by 1000% from its original 700,000 compared to the 850,000 Jews expelled from other countries in the Middle East at the same time (but they don’t fit the narrative)???
View attachment 24658(There use to be a bunch of Palestinian Refugees in Kuwait that fit the UNRWA definition also but that’s a thing of the past and a different story I guess)
View attachment 24659
Would you like links?
You still think it's 1948.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
You still think it's 1948.
I wish. My paycheque would go much further. Single breadwinner family incomes were the norm. %’age of annual income towards things like home ownership, retail automotive costs, etc…where much lower. Post-war booming peacetime economy, but I’m assuming that’s not where you’re going here.

So the 700,000 Palestinians & 850,000 (or 900,000?) Jews that left or were expelled from their homes in the Middle East are both relevant (?) or neither are relevant like the Holodomor or Holocaust? Or some are relevant and others aren’t?

I was just trying to respond to the…
Muslim thing? Israel forced out 10 million.Were they all Muslim? Where did they go?
But here we are, in 2024, with Russia still attacking Ukraine, Hostages from Israel still held (& some are even alive still) in Gaza, Trudeau is still PM in Canada with something less than a boom economy, etc…

• Sad
Reactions: Taxslave2

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I wish. My paycheque would go much further. Single breadwinner family incomes were the norm. %’age of annual income towards things like home ownership, retail automotive costs, etc…where much lower. Post-war booming peacetime economy, but I’m assuming that’s not where you’re going here.

So the 700,000 Palestinians & 850,000 (or 900,000?) Jews that left or were expelled from their homes in the Middle East are both relevant (?) or neither are relevant like the Holodomor or Holocaust? Or some are relevant and others aren’t?

I was just trying to respond to the…

But here we are, in 2024, with Russia still attacking Ukraine, Hostages from Israel still held (& some are even alive still) in Gaza, Trudeau is still PM in Canada with something less than a boom economy, etc…
It didn't happen once. The diaspora has been ongoing. Where do you supposed those who back in March were expelled from their land in the West Bank went? Those since the occupation began? Are they not counted or just 1948?

Yes here we are after 10 years of Russian occupation.

Holocaustages....let's talk about hostages.

During the Russo-Ukrainian War, Russia has forcibly transferred almost 20 thousand Ukrainian children to areas under its control, assigned them Russian citizenship, forcibly adopted them into Russian families, and created obstacles for their reunification with their parents and homeland.

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Child_a...

Child abductions in the Russo-Ukrainian War - Wikipedia

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
It didn't happen once. The diaspora has been ongoing. Where do you supposed those who back in March were expelled from their land in the West Bank went? Those since the occupation began? Are they not counted or just 1948?
I was just trying to work with your numbers and the date surrounding them. My bad. The first (not only) large-scale exoduses took place in the late 1940s and early 1950s, primarily from Iraq, Yemen, and Libya. The peak of the exodus from Egypt occurred in 1956, following the Suez Crisis. The emigrations from the other countries of North Africa peaked in the 1960s. By the mid-70’s Lebanon was being emptied out too. By 2009, only 26000 remained in Arab countries and Iran, as well as another 26000 in Turkey. By 2019, the total number of in Arab countries and Iran had declined to 12,700, and in Turkey to 14,800. This barely touches on one of the final flushes from Iran in ‘79-‘80.
Yes here we are after 10 years of Russian occupation.
Yep, & it’s shitty, & Ukraine is being “given” (=sold) a mix of vintage, obsolete, & modern weaponry to defend itself, up to and including incursions into Russia accompanying long range missile & drone attacks on its adversaries territory.
Holocaustages....let's talk about hostages.
I think they’re relevant, and not in a historical reference, as a percentage of them are still suppose to be alive currently. That percentage is debatable & subject to propaganda from both sides.
During the Russo-Ukrainian War, Russia has forcibly transferred almost 20 thousand Ukrainian children to areas under its control, assigned them Russian citizenship, forcibly adopted them into Russian families, and created obstacles for their reunification with their parents and homeland.
That’s not mentioning the millions they just outright starved, depending on which Russo-Ukrainian war you’re referring to, as there’s been more than one, or at least more than one round over the decades, depending on your perspective.
Turns out the Russians weren’t the only ones collecting Ukrainian children either.
But this might be too ancient to be relevant, but 10yrs ago my brother was driving a car that predates all of this.
1726341605411.jpeg
(it was identical to this, & completely stock except for an aftermarket auxiliary fan, the wiring to it, & a switch for it below the dash)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I was just trying to work with your numbers and the date surrounding them. My bad. The first (not only) large-scale exoduses took place in the late 1940s and early 1950s, primarily from Iraq, Yemen, and Libya. The peak of the exodus from Egypt occurred in 1956, following the Suez Crisis. The emigrations from the other countries of North Africa peaked in the 1960s. By the mid-70’s Lebanon was being emptied out too. By 2009, only 26000 remained in Arab countries and Iran, as well as another 26000 in Turkey. By 2019, the total number of in Arab countries and Iran had declined to 12,700, and in Turkey to 14,800. This barely touches on one of the final flushes from Iran in ‘79-‘80.

Yep, & it’s shitty, & Ukraine is being “given” (=sold) a mix of vintage, obsolete, & modern weaponry to defend itself, up to and including incursions into Russia accompanying long range missile & drone attacks on its adversaries territory.

I think they’re relevant, and not in a historical reference, as a percentage of them are still suppose to be alive currently. That percentage is debatable & subject to propaganda from both sides.

That’s not mentioning the millions they just outright starved, depending on which Russo-Ukrainian war you’re referring to, as there’s been more than one, or at least more than one round over the decades, depending on your perspective.

Turns out the Russians weren’t the only ones collecting Ukrainian children either.
But this might be too ancient to be relevant, but 10yrs ago my brother was driving a car that predates all of this.
View attachment 24663
(it was identical to this, & completely stock except for an aftermarket auxiliary fan, the wiring to it, & a switch for it below the dash)
Payment to the evil Muzzie Israeli neighbours for the ammo arranged by the Czechs for Ukrainian Soviet era tanks and artillery didn't make it out of the Black Sea.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
There’s something really really wrong with attacking a grain ship. I didn’t realize grain was part of that barter/trade/payment and wouldn’t have connected those dots. I assumed payment would have been from donor countries contributing cash to the cause, to countries with the 122 & 155mm rounds they’d be willing to part with for guaranteed funds. Payment in commodities didn’t occur to me, but it makes sense.
1726360959647.jpeg
With the closest Muslim majority country to Ukraine being Turkey…so not a direct land border & not in direct competition for real estate with a Muslim state, I can see that working without offending most other Muslim states in its more or less continuous carpet region.
1726361131687.jpeg
1726361153055.jpeg
1726361270797.jpeg
President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said the vessel carrying Ukrainian grain to Egypt had been hit overnight by a Russian missile just after it left Ukrainian territorial waters. There were no casualties, he said. But in Romainian waters…& Romania has been contributing arms to Ukraine.

Romania being a NATO nation, and the Ukrainian grain ship in its territorial waters, with a shipment of food stores for Egypt which is seen by Iran as a client state for America…Putin is making a multi pronged statement to rub NATO’s noses on the carpet while cozying up further with Iran, and doing this on 9/11 is a message both to America and the Middle East.

(Egypt did support Iraq when it was at war with Iran, & Iran and Russia are currently bedmates in the China/North Korea/Russia/Iran “fuck with your neighbours” club)

Most of Ukraine’s grain exports end up going to China, and Russia sure as shit didn’t shoot one of those grain ships.

The strike coincided with discussion over whether NATO allies will allow Ukraine to make deeper strikes into Russia, a step Moscow has warned will elicit a response. The West has accused Iran of a major escalation by supplying ballistic missiles to Russia.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Anywho…
1726364697176.jpeg
(I’m assuming there where no holocaustages in that part of Syria for Israel to concern itself with)
Israel has yet to, during this most recent war, make incursions into the Vatican or London or Berlin (as for as we know, but they are pretty sneaky).
How will Iran/Russia respond? Stay tuned! Same Terrorist Time…Same Terrorist Channel!

In other Hamas/Israel news, Hamas says it’s ready to agree to Biden’s cease-fire agreement proposal from months ago with no changes…just 29 Hamas amendments to make it not the Biden cease-fire agreement proposal from months ago…so that it can claim Israel isn’t agreeing to it:
How many holocaustages are in Damascus?
Well, if any of them are in Damascus, they got there via tunnels to Egypt & not Lebanon.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Anywho…
View attachment 24680
(I’m assuming there where no holocaustages in that part of Syria for Israel to concern itself with)
Israel has yet to, during this most recent war, make incursions into the Vatican or London or Berlin (as for as we know, but they are pretty sneaky).
How will Iran/Russia respond? Stay tuned! Same Terrorist Time…Same Terrorist Channel!

In other Hamas/Israel news, Hamas says it’s ready to agree to Biden’s cease-fire agreement proposal from months ago with no changes…just 29 Hamas amendments to make it not the Biden cease-fire agreement proposal from months ago…so that it can claim Israel isn’t agreeing to it:

You two should be getting paid .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There’s something really really wrong with attacking a grain ship. I didn’t realize grain was part of that barter/trade/payment and wouldn’t have connected those dots. I assumed payment would have been from donor countries contributing cash to the cause, to countries with the 122 & 155mm rounds they’d be willing to part with for guaranteed funds. Payment in commodities didn’t occur to me, but it makes sense.
View attachment 24672
With the closest Muslim majority country to Ukraine being Turkey…so not a direct land border & not in direct competition for real estate with a Muslim state, I can see that working without offending most other Muslim states in its more or less continuous carpet region.
View attachment 24673
View attachment 24674
View attachment 24675
President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said the vessel carrying Ukrainian grain to Egypt had been hit overnight by a Russian missile just after it left Ukrainian territorial waters. There were no casualties, he said. But in Romainian waters…& Romania has been contributing arms to Ukraine.

Romania being a NATO nation, and the Ukrainian grain ship in its territorial waters, with a shipment of food stores for Egypt which is seen by Iran as a client state for America…Putin is making a multi pronged statement to rub NATO’s noses on the carpet while cozying up further with Iran, and doing this on 9/11 is a message both to America and the Middle East.

(Egypt did support Iraq when it was at war with Iran, & Iran and Russia are currently bedmates in the China/North Korea/Russia/Iran “fuck with your neighbours” club)

Most of Ukraine’s grain exports end up going to China, and Russia sure as shit didn’t shoot one of those grain ships.

The strike coincided with discussion over whether NATO allies will allow Ukraine to make deeper strikes into Russia, a step Moscow has warned will elicit a response. The West has accused Iran of a major escalation by supplying ballistic missiles to Russia.
Ukraine doesn't have issues with Muzzies. That's a here thing but yeah it's pretty complex. Grain is better than cash, there is a lot of jobs in turning that grain into food and even more food like chickens, goats and pets to feed Haitians.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
1726405783392.jpeg
The Houthi’s didn’t seem to be targeting anything specifically here, but again, just a statement that this distance is a possibility…
Now, where did this long range missile come from (?) before the Houthi’s shot it into Israel in this statement? Iran or “Achmed’s Home Hardware & Missile Supply Store?” Does this tie into Israel removing an Iranian missile production facility that was under a mountain in Lebanon? Why this & why now?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Now, where did this long range missile come from (?) before the Houthi’s shot it into Israel in this statement? Iran or “Achmed’s Home Hardware & Missile Supply Store?” Does this tie into Israel removing an Iranian missile production facility that was under a mountain in Lebanon? Why this & why now?
Missile with just a gyro for guidance? Junkyard. Was it a SCUD?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
We enjoy debating/fencing with each other. It just happens to be this topic at this point. I could argue the Palestinian side & Petros the Israeli side, & it’s complex enough that it would be easy to do so, but this is the way it’s played out so far and here we are.
You both appear to be enjoying the debate , both of you are posting much informative history .