Trudeau announces Amira Elghawaby as Canada's first representative to combat Islamophobia

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I see them all the time. Ive got hardcore Hindus in my neighbourhood. They sprinkle henna or the like into swastikas on the hood of their cars.
Yes, that symbol was a perfectly acceptable symbol until it was used by Hitler.
Is the swastika banned now in Canada? If not, hard to argue another symbol, no matter how distasteful, should be.
Nope. It isn’t banned in Canada. Some European countries have done that but not here.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I’m not advocating banning anything, but bringing it to the forefront for discussion and debate.

“From the river to the sea, without my underwear, my balls swinging free!”
“A land without a people for a people without a land,”...

If we murder everyone already on the land.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Who decides whom is eligible to leave Gaza as a refugee & whom isn’t eligible to leave Gaza as a refugee…before they hit (for them) foreign soil to apply to be a refugee? I’m think’n it’s not UNRWA or the UN…at least not without a Hamas thumbs up or thumbs down per person.
I wonder what Amira Elghawaby would have to say about…
Etc…

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Who decides whom is eligible to leave Gaza as a refugee & whom isn’t eligible to leave Gaza as a refugee…before they hit (for them) foreign soil to apply to be a refugee? I’m think’n it’s not UNRWA or the UN…at least not without a Hamas thumbs up or thumbs down per person.

Etc…
Id say say "what decides"? The ones with money or academic or trade credentials.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Or the ones in control decide who leaves as a refugee & who doesn’t before they ever hit a foreign nation? Who’s in control of Gaza since about 2005?
A system exists based on Tik Tok profiles.

Orphans and the disabled first.There will be those sponsored by family, friends, organizations and a few moonbeam types who are into tthat.Then petitioning from the destitute.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You seem to be assuming that Gaza has the same kind of control over the population as the EU or North America has over theirs.
Gaza is walled in. Its Israel and Egypt who offer up canidates.

Right now NATO so EU and mainly Nor AM UK owe Egypt a favour. They are a storehouse of rust free Soviet ammo and heavy armour parts.

West Bank could have taken in refugees but access and bulldozers removing Palestinians as it is isnt a bonus.

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I was assuming that Hamas (or a Hamas controlled entity) would be in control of what happens (like the selection process for eligible refugees for departure from Gaza) in Gaza…so Hamas or Hamas/Gaza Health Authority etc…supplies a list & other nations Choose from that? My assumption.
Gaza is walled in. It’s Israel and Egypt who offer up canidates.
Ok. Canada is taking 5000 or 10000 last I heard debated. Australia is taking a bunch, etc…is Egypt taking any?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I was assuming that Hamas (or a Hamas controlled entity) would be in control of what happens (like the selection process for eligible refugees for departure from Gaza) in Gaza…so Hamas or Hamas/Gaza Health Authority etc…supplies a list & other nations Choose from that? My assumption.

Ok. Canada is taking 5000 or 10000 last I heard debated. Australia is taking a bunch, etc…is Egypt taking any?
How many is Israel taking?