2SLGBTQQIA+

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/nov/10/trans-teen-oklahoma-role-max-hightower

Good for the school and good for the community who stood with this kid.

Sports might have a legitimate reason (might) to at least need to talk about trans inclusiveness, but acting, music and so on do NOT. This was just plain ol' bigotry, and fuck those people who wanted to deny this kid his due.
Sports has a very good reason to prevent tranny inclusion. I don't see relevance in a school play.Naturally, this makes white actors in blackface perfectly acceptrable.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

This is why transphobia isn't just about trans people.
Why do we have to like trans people? I think they are Peterphobic when there is no need. Just because I dont give a flying fuck doesnt mean Im phobic. I wont hurt them. Its not like I go around punching they thems twice be sure I got both.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

So... aside from Trans people, there are also the non-binary, gender fluid, and others who have varied gender.

And what happened to "when they're an adult then they can decide!" Guess that was - not surprising at all - total BS.

Don't tell me "it's about the kids!" That's an excuse and front to spread hate and be a piece of shit human.

Though a bit of "Good news".

Good on them. Wish I could'a had a binder when I was a teen. Would have been a lot more comfortable with myself if I had.

Last edited:

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

So... aside from Trans people, there are also the non-binary, gender fluid, and others who have varied gender.

And what happened to "when they're an adult then they can decide!" Guess that was - not surprising at all - total BS.

Don't tell me "it's about the kids!" That's an excuse and front to spread hate and be a piece of shit human.

Though a bit of "Good news".

Good on them. Wish I could'a had a binder when I was a teen. Would have been a lot more comfortable with myself if I had.
I would prefer the person getting the surgery be competent in making their decision which dies NOT include children.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I usually just avoid this thread, but I think is interesting…The evidence not only documents Russia's long-term political support of Hamas, which it does not recognize as a terrorist group, but the meetings with Hamas and Iran also offer circumstantial evidence of engagement on the military side, as reflected by the suggestive timing of the March 16 Moscow meetings with Hamas…& the thought process towards gay folks seems pretty consistent in that alliance. http://www.mei.edu/publications/ess...ssia-hamas-link-evidence-and-its-implications

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) rights in Israel are considered the most developed in the Middle East…but they’re just a pack of arseholes so they don’t count I guess…right wing bastards, but it’s interesting how this issue is dealt with in the different alignments between nations & whatever the hell Hamas is.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I usually just avoid this thread, but I think is interesting…The evidence not only documents Russia's long-term political support of Hamas, which it does not recognize as a terrorist group, but the meetings with Hamas and Iran also offer circumstantial evidence of engagement on the military side, as reflected by the suggestive timing of the March 16 Moscow meetings with Hamas…& the thought process towards gay folks seems pretty consistent in that alliance. http://www.mei.edu/publications/ess...ssia-hamas-link-evidence-and-its-implications

Russia is Orthodox Christian, and extremist. It's been hating the GLBTQIA+ community for decades.

Hamas is extremist Muslim. Same.

Don't know why you find anything about that interesting.

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) rights in Israel are considered the most developed in the Middle East

Yeah, so long as the non-right wing parts of the Israeli Government keep having enough influence to keep it that way.

Also, Orthodox Jews are against GLBTQIA+, and guess who is becoming a power in Israel right now?

but they’re just a pack of arseholes so they don’t count I guess…

right wing bastards,

Yes. Exactly. Right wing bastards who are pretty equal to Hamas and Russia about their views on GLBTQIA+ issues.

but it’s interesting how this issue is dealt with in the different alignments between nations & whatever the hell Hamas is.

Maybe for you it's interesting.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Civic elections are next fall. Expect the schoolboards sets to be filled by real Hes and Shes.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yeah, so long as the non-right wing parts of the Israeli Government keep having enough influence to keep it that way.

Also, Orthodox Jews are against GLBTQIA+, and guess who is becoming a power in Israel right now?

Yes. Exactly. Right wing bastards who are pretty equal to Hamas and Russia about their views on GLBTQIA+ issues.
Do you expect the LGBTQetc… community to be thrown off of buildings or hung from cranes in Israel in the near or far future?

Just looking for perspective on your comment.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Do you expect the LGBTQetc… community to be thrown off of buildings or hung from cranes in Israel in the near or far future?

Just looking for perspective on your comment.
Perspective? Perspective? R2D23CPOS are everywhere. What you dont see in Russia? Screaming crybabies with blue hair and a face full of fishing tackle making a scene over being misgendered. The dont want crybabies.

What we have here is a lesbian Archie Bunker. Hates Jews, Catholics, Muzzies, Hindus, Sikhs Buddhist and all their unborn.

She wants a paradise run by hate.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Oh one more thing, its not right wingers you need to worry about.

Its you, you are killing your own movement. If you want R2D23CPO rights you really need to shut the fuck up and stop pissing off the centre.