2SLGBTQQIA+

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
U of Waterloo stabbing at gender studies class amounts to terrorism: Prosecutors
Author of the article:Canadian Press
Canadian Press
Published Sep 08, 2023 • 1 minute read

Federal prosecutors say the charges against a man accused of a triple stabbing targeting a gender studies class at the University of Waterloo amount to terrorism offences.

Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions George Dolhai says the 11 charges laid against Geovanny Villalba-Aleman over the June 28 attack “constitute terrorism offences.”

Dolhai provided the Ontario court of justice in Kitchener, Ont., with the attorney general’s consent to start terrorism proceedings against Villalba-Aleman on Friday morning.

Police have alleged the 24-year-old former University of Waterloo student walked into the gender studies class, asked the 38-year-old professor for the subject of the class and then attacked her with two large knives.

Two students — a 19-year-old man and 20-year-old woman — were also stabbed and police said the suspect then attempted to stab another person.

The stabbing victims sustained serious but non-life-threatening injuries in the attack that police have described as hate motivated.

Villalba-Aleman is next scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 15

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The above in regards to the link in post #4053 perhaps being an attempt at middle ground?
That was interesting. Never heard of a Barracuda lock bar (Googled it), or the woman on gun violence in schools stating “CDC Stats…Google It!!” So I did and the Center for Disease Control DOES have shooting stats…seriously…weird.

The woman (a doctor?) in front of the Gov’t dudes…about 5/8ths of the way into the vid….stating the the detransitioning children are a small portion portion of children that transition, but skips over that trans kids are a small portion of kids in general, etc…but we all cherry-pick.

This again seems like a situation where some definitions of “Gender” and “Biological Sex” might help the whole situation.
Foreigners

I get where you’re going with this. Those complaining are probably imports to Tennessee, & having no state income tax (& it’s one of 9 states that don’t), Holy Cow!!

The place (according to the realtor) being Tennessee sounds like what Saskatchewan use to be.

In August, Premier Scott Moe’s government began requiring schools to obtain parental consent to change the name and pronouns of any student under the age of 16, following in the footsteps of New Brunswick. Exceptions were built in for children that might be at risk. It’s a move that is welcomed by concerned parents after years of subversive policy change.
Why did it take so long for policies to catch up to what parents want? Lise Merle, a mother of six in Regina, cites a culture of fear that has taken over discussions in schools.

“If a parent were to singularly speak out against these ideologies, they would be labeled all the virtue-signaling trigger words,” explained Merle. “A transphobe, a homophobe. And to be in a school community where interpersonal relationships and peer groups are very important, and we know they are important to our kids, to put oneself out there as a ‘family advocate’ or a ‘women’s rights advocate,’ it makes your children vulnerable.” (This sounds familiar, like there’s two sides to this issue, & maybe more than one issue at play)

“Now we know that not only is there a sentiment behind this, but it’s an overwhelming sentiment behind this, that the parent-child relationship is the most important relationship, and that we as parents will hold no reservations against a government, or a school, or a school board, or a political entity or a teacher’s union, that would undermine parental authority…. We know that now. It’s an incredible gift.”

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The above in regards to the link in post #4053 perhaps being an attempt at middle ground?

That was interesting. Never heard of a Barracuda lock bar (Googled it), or the woman on gun violence in schools stating “CDC Stats…Google It!!” So I did and the Center for Disease Control DOES have shooting stats…seriously…weird.

The woman (a doctor?) in front of the Gov’t dudes…about 5/8ths of the way into the vid….stating the the detransitioning children are a small portion portion of children that transition, but skips over that trans kids are a small portion of kids in general, etc…but we all cherry-pick.

I get where you’re going with this. Those complaining are probably imports to Tennessee, & having no state income tax (& it’s one of 9 states that don’t), Holy Cow!!

The place (according to the realtor) being Tennessee sounds like what Saskatchewan use to be.

In August, Premier Scott Moe’s government began requiring schools to obtain parental consent to change the name and pronouns of any student under the age of 16, following in the footsteps of New Brunswick. Exceptions were built in for children that might be at risk. It’s a move that is welcomed by concerned parents after years of subversive policy change.
Why did it take so long for policies to catch up to what parents want? Lise Merle, a mother of six in Regina, cites a culture of fear that has taken over discussions in schools.

“If a parent were to singularly speak out against these ideologies, they would be labeled all the virtue-signaling trigger words,” explained Merle. “A transphobe, a homophobe. And to be in a school community where interpersonal relationships and peer groups are very important, and we know they are important to our kids, to put oneself out there as a ‘family advocate’ or a ‘women’s rights advocate,’ it makes your children vulnerable.” (This sounds familiar, like there’s two sides to this issue)

“Now we know that not only is there a sentiment behind this, but it’s an overwhelming sentiment behind this, that the parent-child relationship is the most important relationship, and that we as parents will hold no reservations against a government, or a school, or a school board, or a political entity or a teacher’s union, that would undermine parental authority…. We know that now. It’s an incredible gift.”
3 generations of parents.....Vs a handful of protestors. Who will gain and who will lose?

Reactions: Taxslave2

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Middle ground is most probably going to be where all sides are unhappy. When you have parents on one side , that mostly have their kids best interests at heart, and the legal right to decide what is best for them in most cases, and a fringe group with an agenda, and mostly unburdened by raising kids on the other, There is little middle ground to be had. My view of middle ground is that kids can do whatever they want after turning 18, perhaps as young as 14 with pqrental and government consent.
We must remember the problem is a mental one, not physical, that we are trying with some success to treat by altering the physical looks because it is easier than treating a mental condition at the present time.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Maybe the middle ground is at school, they just use kids Surnames…as I don’t think that’s tied to the gender argument/debate?

I think (assume, actually) that the surname stays the same when Sally becomes Burt or Ernie becomes Ernestina or whatever….

No first names, no name-changey issue? Is that a middle ground? “Hey, Smith is now identifying as Smith!” Sort’a thing?

Teachers & School Boards can have a loophole about not informing parents, and something something positive in the other direction?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
We must remember the problem is a mental one, not physical, that we are trying with some success to treat by altering the physical looks because it is easier than treating a mental condition at the present time.

In your opinion it's not a physical one, but it is, because the dysphoria has to do with physical traits in the body that add to the mental 'wrongness'.

Funny you mention treating though: social transition, use of hormones and possible GRS ARE treatments. But I suppose they don't count for you?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
And trans men will need Paps.
:ROFLMAO: Uhhh, no, they really won't. Why would you test for cervical cancer on someone who doesn't even have a fucking CERVIX?!?! Are you retarded or something? Were you dropped on your head as a child? Several times? Do you think it's funny wasting tax payer dollars to perform medical exams on people that are totally unnecessary just to affirm their feelings?
So, you're an idiot of epic proportions. Now fake women have a cervix and fake men have a prostate. If you identify as a trans-woman when you're in your 40's, what should your doctor start scheduling you for, pap smears or prostate exams? And fair warning, if you try to tell me both I WILL tell you to go fuck yourself.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
In your opinion it's not a physical one, but it is, because the dysphoria has to do with physical traits in the body that add to the mental 'wrongness'.
When it comes to pseudo-hermaphrodites I'll give you that one. But they are a tiny fraction of the population.
Funny you mention treating though: social transition, use of hormones and possible GRS ARE treatments. But I suppose they don't count for you?
How about CONFIRMING their feelings before AFFIRMING them. But of course a psyche evaluation would be "hateful" because it might not affirm their feelings. So straight to the social transition, hormones and sex changes for them. Who cares what damage it may cause them down the road right? Don't think, just consume the narrative.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Middle ground and compromise might mean that both sides think they lose to some extent….but where does the “middle” ground & “compromise” lay in these overlapping issues?
An age of majority which we already have. There is no middle ground. 18 or nothing.

Try to get a "they/them" tattoo at age 13 even with parental permission.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
:ROFLMAO: Uhhh, no, they really won't. Why would you test for cervical cancer on someone who doesn't even have a fucking CERVIX?!?!

You have no idea who a trans man is, do you?

Trans men are people who were "born female" but transition to male, so yes, they WILL have a cervix, Jin, and require pap smears unless they get total removal of the reproductive system including the cervix. But as not all trans men do this or have to wait years for the surgery, yes, they will have pap smears done.

So, you're an idiot of epic proportions. Now fake women have a cervix and fake men have a prostate. If you identify as a trans-woman when you're in your 40's, what should your doctor start scheduling you for, pap smears or prostate exams? And fair warning, if you try to tell me both I WILL tell you to go fuck yourself.

If you're a trans woman, you'd be smart to get prostate exams.

A trans man would not need them, as trans men don't have prostates.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
When it comes to pseudo-hermaphrodites I'll give you that one. But they are a tiny fraction of the population.

How about CONFIRMING their feelings before AFFIRMING them.

Which is part of gender affirming care.

But of course a psyche evaluation would be "hateful" because it might not affirm their feelings.

No, psychological referrals are part of gender affirming care.

So straight to the social transition, hormones and sex changes for them.

Not really; or rather, that's not the set protocols.

Who cares what damage it may cause them down the road right? Don't think, just consume the narrative.

I know you don't give a shit enough to look this stuff up but honestly, Jin, why bother to comment on any of this when you don't even bother or want to learn anything about trans issues? Right now, you just look like a fucking moron with all this ignorance of yours.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

There seems to be a couple of different camps of thought on this one also. One goes in the direction you do, and the other, using the same words, but in different order in the same sentence, sort of thing…
The last link above starts out on one side, then flips to the other saying its first position is out dated. Things are changing.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Which is part of gender affirming care.

No, psychological referrals are part of gender affirming care.

Not really; or rather, that's not the set protocols.

I know you don't give a shit enough to look this stuff up but honestly, Jin, why bother to comment on any of this when you don't even bother or want to learn anything about trans issues? Right now, you just look like a fucking moron with all this ignorance of yours.
The only real issue is the grooming of kids. Which is just wrong. When they are of legal age, they can do whatever stupid things they want to their bodies. As long as taxpayers don't have to pay for it. Other than that, few people care.
Semi related. There was a news? article a while back about a woman that identified as a cat. Not even sure if it was true. Assuming it is true, should she get fur implants all over her body and a tail stitched on to make her look like she feels? I don't see any difference between her? it? and any tranny.