2SLGBTQQIA+

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
We all get consumed by propaganda and ideology. Some more than others. Most is fashionable or fad. Have we not seen similar in the late 70s and early 80s? The HI virus set things back but it still went forward.

In my opinion Im seeing narcissism and a dissolution of the unity that once stood firm.
Pretty sure the road back is an impossible dream.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Don't TELL me Trans people don't have to be afraid.

That it was two AMERICANS who pushed her to do this just proves the point: there are people out there who want to eradicate trans people.

In Saudi, it's expected.

In the US... well...

"They should wait until they're adults" is not a fucking legitimate excuse to "protect the children!" when this shit STILL happens.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
And I apprethiate your rethpect.

Therryah is thometimes a bit over the top even for me, but she's basically right. If it's OK to be heteronormative to the point of insanity with monly mons and beauty pageants sexualizing five-year-olds, it's OK for LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ people to let their freak flags fly. One rule for all.

Even I'll agree I get a bit over the top/pissed off into raging over some of this topic.

I've my reasons though and I won't apologize for it, either.

Reactions: Tecumsehsbones

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I admire your support for Serryah. I really do. You questioned why I punted xxxxxxx. I support her/him/they too but for fuck sake, you gotta draw the line or this shit will either blow up or die like disco.

PS who is keeping disco in their lives?
The Bee Gees .

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2