2SLGBTQQIA+

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Is this an appropriate performance to expose pre-schoolers to?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I admire your support for Serryah. I really do. You questioned why I punted xxxxxxx. I support her/him/they too but for fuck sake, you gotta draw the line or this shit will either blow up or die like disco.

PS who is keeping disco in their lives?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I admire your support for Serryah. I really do. You questioned why I punted xxxxxxx. I support her/him/they too but for fuck sake, you gotta draw the line or this shit will either blow up or die like disco.

PS who is keeping disco in their lives?
Not really questioning, just checking. xxxxxxx pushed, and ignored clear warnings to knock it the fuck off. I got no problem with your decision.

Believe me, nobody's more surprised than me to find me thinking you're a good mod.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Theriously, I do respect what youre doing.
And I apprethiate your rethpect.

Therryah is thometimes a bit over the top even for me, but she's basically right. If it's OK to be heteronormative to the point of insanity with monly mons and beauty pageants sexualizing five-year-olds, it's OK for LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ people to let their freak flags fly. One rule for all.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
We all get consumed by propaganda and ideology. Some more than others. Most is fashionable or fad. Have we not seen similar in the late 70s and early 80s? The HI virus set things back but it still went forward.

In my opinion Im seeing narcissism and a dissolution of the unity that once stood firm.