2SLGBTQQIA+

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Lecce speaks out on teacher with huge fake breasts, but it's time to act
School board officials apparently want to push political correctness to new levels

Author of the article:Brian Lilley
Published Dec 20, 2022 • 3 minute read

It’s time for the Halton District School Board to deal with the teacher wearing the giant fake breasts, Education Minister Stephen Lecce said Monday.
Would it be OK if they were real boobs?
That has been my exact question but no one answers it so...
That’s a good question. I found a comparable example I think, which takes this from the theoretical to reality:
Instead of listening to concerns of students or parents, though, the Halton board has made this issue about trans rights.
This is some newish ground for many. On the Canadian side of the border, nobody wants to be in the crosshairs of a human rights tribunal because unlike any other legal situation, where you’re considered innocent until proven guilty… with a human rights tribunal, you are guilty until proven innocent. I believe that’s why the Holten school board is walking on eggshells more so than if they were actually walking through a minefield
Being trans doesn’t require wearing obscenely large fake breasts over tight shirts while teaching children and respecting trans rights doesn’t require accepting such an outfit. In fact, there is an argument to be made that Lemieux and the Halton board are making a mockery of actual transgender issues.
The link that I have found and posted above actually deals with non-fake body parts. Takes the fake thing out of it.

In the above link, the 17 year old girl in the shower is technically legally still a child (I’m assuming without knowing California’s laws), and the other person in the woman’s shower room, technically has a real penis.

The person that is not the 17 year old girl in the woman’s locker room must identify as a woman with a penis, which, in other circumstances is irrelevant unless it’s dangling out I’m assuming further than the fake nipples on the fake boobs at the shop teacher.

When the girl (the 17 year old girl as opposed to the adult) brings this up with the management she is reprimanded… sort of like the students at the school in Ontario, who are threatened not to take pictures of that Boobalicious shop teacher.

When the girl is hiding in the shower, she’s not the person wandering around with their (neutral pronoun) penis out, I’m assuming she (the 17-year-old girl) probably isn’t thinking, “I wonder what gender that person self identifies as?” or the adult (with a penis) isn’t singing the “I self identify as a woman” song.

Should the child (legally) have been reprimanded? Was the YMCA correct or incorrect in reprimanding her? If so why?

“As I was showering after my workout I saw a naked male in the women’s locker room,’ she told the Santee City Council. “I immediately went back into the shower, terrified, and hid behind their flimsy excuse for a curtain until he was gone.”

Philips (the 17 yr old girl) said the policy of allowing trans women in the female locker rooms should be changed — adding she was especially worried her 5-year-old sister could be exposed to naked trans women at the YMCA, the Daily Mail reported.

Should she not have been concerned about her five year old sister (who I’m assuming was also in the building?) who could’ve walked into the same locker room like she stated in the above link? Does that make the 17 year old girl a bad person?

I’ve just googled and found this with respect to California: When a child reaches the age of majority he or she is considered an adult. In California the age of majority is 18 (CA Family Code 6500-6502).

OK. The closest I could find to remove the “fake” boobs out of the above debate.

Reactions: petros

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
There are no such genetic markers for gender other than those for sex which is very closely related but not quite the same.
Maybe there is & we haven’t found them yet. Maybe something will be found in 100 years or five years or never…
And many in the LGBNUMEROUSLETTERS community would insist that's the case, demanding that gender is a social construct exclusively. Mind you some say sex is a social construct rather than biological and there's no biological difference between men and women (yet still demand women aren't treated equally as men).
There are some significant biological differences between my girlfriend and I. I really appreciate most of them. I really really appreciate most of them. Sex and sexual choice… I know for myself anyway that it’s hardwired in.

She (Lisa) can follow several conversations at the same time, and I can follow one at a time. Just about every male I know is physically stronger than just about every female I know. I’ve got one sister-in-law that’s an exception to that rule, perhaps, as she is my height, and could potentially be stronger than a percentage of males.
IF anything they will judge the person on what clothes etc they were buried with. Just as they do today to determine the status of the deceased. Buried with swords and weapons? Warrior. Buried with a crown and scepter? king. Buried with a pinstripe suit and cement galoshes? Gangster.
Flavour Flav’s big clock necklace is what I’m picturing.
So - i think it's imperative that we immediately insist that coffins be built that can accomodate those insanely large breasts so that in the future despite the dna saying that this person was a man, they will realize that in reality this person was an idiot.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Maybe there is & we haven’t found them yet. Maybe something will be found in 100 years or five years or never…
Based on what we know so far, that's pretty unlikely. There may be some indicators in the brain or other soft tissue but that probably won't survive long after the person is dead. Still, anything is theoretically possible.

There are some significant biological differences between my girlfriend and I.
Nonsense good sir/ma'am ! Why they will spend ages explaining to you that there's no difference in the slightest!!! (unless you're a male applying for a 'women's equalization" grant or the like, then suddenly they come up with all sorts of differences.....)

Flavour Flav’s big clock necklace is what I’m picturing.

No no - that means he was a "Gangsta" rather than a Gangster. Very similar but it's actually a sub breed. See- this is why we need professionals to do this kind of thing, it's very technical. 😄:cool:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Same thing with many of the genetic experiments done on twins in the concentration camps I guess. Some extremely valuable medical knowledge with respect to hypothermia, was also gained at the same time in the same place.

A horrible reality that society overall can't admit to. How can we wrestle with the idea that some medical knowledge we have today is based on the horrors and atrocities of the Concentration camps of the Nazi's...

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
A horrible reality that society overall can't admit to. How can we wrestle with the idea that some medical knowledge we have today is based on the horrors and atrocities of the Concentration camps of the Nazi's...
Well denying it won’t change the facts.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Same thing with many of the genetic experiments done on twins in the concentration camps I guess. Some extremely valuable medical knowledge with respect to hypothermia, was also gained at the same time in the same place.
I tried to read this link. I gave up after about the third torture/procedure. I don't have the stomach for this. They were sick fucks. If it were up to me, I would have burned their records without reading. The price of the knowledge was just too great.

Reactions: petros and Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Well denying it won’t change the facts.

Pretty much.

I tried to read this link. I gave up after about the third torture/procedure. I don't have the stomach for this. They were sick fucks. If it were up to me, I would have burned their records without reading. The price of the knowledge was just too great.

But as Tax said, denying it won't change facts.

It happened; if we denied it and made like it didn't, then advances that have come from those horrible acts would not have happened and we wouldn't be, medically, where we are today.

I think that's what makes it the worst thing because good did come out of these horrible acts.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Do you truly believe bizarre shit wasnt going on here and other allegedly not allied with some form of evil countries?

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I understand that destroying the “research” above was debated, but some of that research advanced medical knowledge by decades….so, here we are.

Reactions: Serryah and petros

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I understand that destroying the “research” above was debated, but some of that research advanced medical knowledge by decades….so, here we are.
I understand that, and I don't begrude them making that decision ... and what is done is done ... but if it was my choice back then (16 years before I was born) I would have burned it.

Reactions: Serryah

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
By understanding that at least we managed to salvage some good from unimaginable evil. And that while many of the test subjects died as a result of testing, not all of them died for nothing, at least.

Reactions: petros and Serryah

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
By understanding that at least we managed to salvage some good from unimaginable evil. And that while many of the test subjects died as a result of testing, not all of them died for nothing, at least.
Yeah, but from what I understand it was debated due to the research method involved by the Nazis, but the flip side of the debate compared to the destruction of the Library of Alexandria…& where would our technology be if that knowledge had survived?
Based on what we know so far, that's pretty unlikely. There may be some indicators in the brain or other soft tissue but that probably won't survive long after the person is dead. Still, anything is theoretically possible.
What would a scientist only a hundred years ago have said about claims of DNA existing at all….or artificial satellites, or an artificial heart, or the internet?
Nonsense good sir/ma'am ! Why they will spend ages explaining to you that there's no difference in the slightest!!! (unless you're a male applying for a 'women's equalization" grant or the like, then suddenly they come up with all sorts of differences.....)

No no - that means he was a "Gangsta" rather than a Gangster. Very similar but it's actually a sub breed. See- this is why we need professionals to do this kind of thing, it's very technical. 😄:cool:

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
What would a scientist only a hundred years ago have said about claims of DNA existing at all
Oh they knew there were some form of genetic building blocks long before 100 years ago. Mendel was studying this stuff 200 years ago (remember the 'pea pod' experiments from high school?) and even before that they were aware. They just didn't know what the mechanism was precisely but it was no shock to anyone when dna was finally locked down, nor would it have been 200 years earlier at all.

In today's world we actually have a pretty strong idea of genetics so we know whether or not there's a lot of "Missing markers" and we also know from our studies that sexuality (vs sex) is not a strictly genetic trait, although that does play a role or increase 'likelyhood'. You don't 'inherit' transsexual disphoria the way you do brown hair for example. It's also not an environmental trait exactly, and it's not entirely a biological trait. It's actually a number of those factors and a few others, although the precise relationship and how it all interrelates is still being studied. But unfortunately most of that stuff wouldn't survive an extended dirt nap. So at best they might be able to say he/she/it/attackhelecopter might have been inclined in that direction or the like.

But the gigantic fake boobs simply screams 'idiot' - so that leaves no room for doubt. :)

or artificial satellites,
Well that would have been no shock 100 years ago, they were actively working towards that kind of thing and it was in popular literature and science fiction of the day. Buck Rogers came out in the 1920's.

or an artificial heart, or the internet?
The idea of a machine that pumped blood would certainly not have shocked anyone 100 years ago in the slightest and would have fallen under the idea of 'one day they will have...."

I think the internet would have been a bigger brain knuckle. But - lets get real, they'd already gone through the "telegraph" opening up the world to communications, marconi was doing the same with radio and bell was already envisioning long distance savings plans. I mean, you and i were born at a time when the internet wasn't even a glint in the scientists eyes - while it was absolutely incredible when it came out and being able to talk to people around the world like we are right now was thrilling - it wasn't much of a surprise. ANd that's at a time in history when we still though digital calculators were close to black magic.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Oh they knew there were some form of genetic building blocks long before 100 years ago. Mendel was studying this stuff 200 years ago (remember the 'pea pod' experiments from high school?) and even before that they were aware. They just didn't know what the mechanism was precisely but it was no shock to anyone when dna was finally locked down, nor would it have been 200 years earlier at all.
Close but a couple misdirections. Mendel only got to the point of cultivar but never went close to variety or species but he set off a chain reaction that led to intervariety hybrids and now species hybridization.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Close but a couple misdirections.
Sorry no. As we'll see
Mendel only got to the point of cultivar
Never said otherwise. But he was basing his research on the idea of genetics. So when answering the question of whether or not scientists would have been shocked to discover that there was something like DNA that existed, the answer is no - they knew that there was SOME sort of genetic blueprint that controlled life and that it passed in some form to the offspring, learning the specifics wouldn't have been shocking in the slightest.

The problem there is you didn't understand the question being answered or the answer. No 'misdirection'. Sorry to disagree with you. Are you going to ban me for disagreeing now'?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sorry no. As we'll see

Never said otherwise. But he was basing his research on the idea of genetics. So when answering the question of whether or not scientists would have been shocked to discover that there was something like DNA that existed, the answer is no - they knew that there was SOME sort of genetic blueprint that controlled life and that it passed in some form to the offspring, learning the specifics wouldn't have been shocking in the slightest.

The problem there is you didn't understand the question being answered or the answer. No 'misdirection'. Sorry to disagree with you. Are you going to ban me for disagreeing now'?
Mendel didnt do fuck all to "alter DNA". There is zero DNA tweeking in cultivars.

In short, a cultivar is a plant that is produced and maintained by horticulturists but does not produce true-to-seed; whereas, a variety is a group of plants within a species that has one or more distinguishing characteristics and usually produces true-to-seed.Jan 30, 2016
https://extension.unl.edu › C...
PDF

Cultivar vs Variety 01-30-2016.pdf

Questions?

Last edited: