Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Hacon

Oct 29, 2022
kuwait
gbplus.net
The whole world is now in a very dangerous situation, and it seems that there is no one who could help. Only God Almighty can help, and He will help those who repent and return to Him.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The whole world is now in a very dangerous situation, and it seems that there is no one who could help. Only God Almighty can help, and He will help those who repent and return to Him.

So... which version of God should we 'repent' to?

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
So... which version of God should we 'repent' to?
Have you looked at how many religions there are right now? Honestly - it's a consumer's nightmare trying to figure out which one is the best. I'm not risking it - i'm repenting to them all.

(Oh flying spaghetti monster - I offer up this order of meatballs in repentance and hope to accept the sprinkled parmigian cheese of your love and forgiveness...)

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
On 4th January 2022, China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom and the United States—all five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council—issued a rare joint statement affirming that "a nuclear war cannot be won and must never be fought."

And all five have nuclear weapons.
This is what all people wish, but while the weapon is available, there will be the possibility that it may be used.
Therefore, even if all nuclear countries do not like to use the nuclear weapon, but if one of them is obliged to use it...

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Like Gawd did with the 60 million who died in World War II?
God alone can remove the danger of wars.. that is if people turn to Him in repentance,
but God may lead them to fight among themselves, if they keep to their transgression and their disbelief: the atheism and idolatry.

Therefore, the wars are some kind of punishment for the idolaters and associaters who associate others with God Almighty and Most Gracious.

The way to escape wars and afflictions and inflation and rising of prices ... the only way is to turn to God Most Gracious and Almighty and ask His forgiveness from the idolatry and others sins.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You should repent to God the One, the Creator, the Almighty and Most Gracious, the Lord of all nations, the Lord of the heavens and the earth and the Creator of everything in the universe.
No god to be worshiped other than Him alone with no associate and none is equal to Him.

And yet, there is no all unanimous version of Him out there.

YOUR version of "God the One..." is not the same as anyone else's. It's impossible.

NO ONE can worship your version of God, just as you won't worship any other person's version.

Because a connection TO God is personal.

And no two people are the same; ever.

Basically what you are asking/demanding, is impossible.

So what then?

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The decision to worship God is up to God Himself, Who commanded none else than Him should be worshiped.

This is what Prophet Joseph son of Jacob said, as in the Quran 12: 40, which means:
(“You worship, besides Him, nothing other than [idols which you have invented] with [pseudo] names which you have named, you and your ancestors, for which God has revealed no authority [to worship them.]
The decision [about the worship] is up to God [alone]
h. He has commanded [in the heavenly books] that you should worship none other than Him [alone].
That i is the religion of [Prophet Jacob] the guardian [on his sons and his people], but most people do not know [the truth.]"
)
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

h It means: It is not allowed that anybody may worship anyone according to his own desire, but it should only be according to God’s commands in the heavenly books.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The decision to worship God is up to God Himself, Who commanded none else than Him should be worshiped….
Wait, so the fact that you worship your God, and I don’t worship your God, is your gods decision??

OK. so if I don’t worship your God and you think I should be worshipping your God, then you are going against your gods decision if I’m following you correctly.

Isn’t that pretty blasphemous on your part to be preaching to others about worshipping your God….. if it’s your gods decision whether or not others worship him?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The basic reason it's all bullshit. If everything is predetermined and everything is Gawd's will, we might as well do whatever we please, because it's Gawd's will.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Wait, so the fact that you worship your God, and I don’t worship your God, is your gods decision??

OK. so if I don’t worship your God and you think I should be worshipping your God, then you are going against your gods decision if I’m following you correctly.

Isn’t that pretty blasphemous on your part to be preaching to others about worshipping your God….. if it’s your gods decision whether or not others worship him?
God decides that none else than Him should be worshiped.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The basic reason it's all bullshit. If everything is predetermined and everything is Gawd's will, we might as well do whatever we please, because it's Gawd's will.
Man has the free choice, and the 'guide' or the 'prophet' is 'moved' or 'directed' ... in order to make people happy ---Abu Abdallah told me this.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The Religion Of Peace And Suppression? MAKE the East & West prosper and live in peace? Why not? How’s that working out in the Middle East so far?

Sunni & Shia coexistence hand in hand peacefully for a couple of generations before you try your sales pitch on the rest of the World? Is that asking too much?

When will Muslims have power anyway?

What’s your timeline & game-plan? I just want to mark this on my Calendar so I don’t miss it ‘cuz I’m ready for some peace & prosperity there Torch Light.

How do you picture Islam bringing Peace & Prosperity to the Infidels anyway? What will that look like for the 75% of the Global Population that doesn’t practice your religion? How will their lives improve with your version of forced Peace & Prosperity?

I’d like to hear this in YOUR words and not copy and paste religious text in a non-answer form that sounds like it’s coming from Justin Trudeau if he found religion. I honestly don’t care how Ali Bin Hilly Whatever interprets the Koran…. But I’m interested in your words on this subject. Is that something you can do on your own with your own words?

Seriously, what form of hellish peace and prosperity do you wish to inflict upon the 6 billion people on the planet that do not practice Islam, let alone the other 60 versions of Islam that aren’t the one version that you practice?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The explanation of the link that I gave in the first post:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/106.htm#a106_1

The Quraish tribe inhabited Mecca which was (and still it is) devoid of plants and vegetation. Mecca is the city including the Inviolable House of God to which people go for pilgrimage and to worship God alone without associate or peer.

When Prophet Abraham settled his wife Hagar with her son Ishmael the first born of Abraham; so he settled them in Mecca near the Inviolable House of God to which people went for pilgrimage and to worship God in His house of worship.

Abraham knew it was devoid of vegetation and plants, but worked according to God's command, and he prayed God to bless them and to provide for them good and much provision.

The Arab respected the House of God, and none of the Arabs and the non-Arabs dare to transgress on God's House at Mecca, especially after the destruction of Abraha and his host with his elephant.. so God Almighty tore them up (as will He tear up the Zionists if they dare transgress on the Aqsa Mosque at Jerusalem.)

Prophet Abraham had also sons from Keturah his wife other than Ishmael (father of the Arab of Mecca) and Isaac (father of Jacob: Israel); some of his sons dwelled in Midian in Siani where Moses went when he fled Pharaoh and he resided in Midian for 8 years and he married there.

Therefore, the people of Mecca started to trade and their caravans went north to Syria and Palestine in Summer, and they went south to Yemen in Winter.
By this way they got their means of livelihood: they communicated with India, China and Abyssinia and they carried these goods and commodities to Mecca and to Syria and Palestine, and they carried the goods of the Greek and Europe from Syria and Palestine to Yemen in their journeys.

So while the European empires in Greece and Rome fought with the Persian empires with their devastating wars... the caravans of Mecca went on and none dare touch their trade because they were the custodian of the Inviolable House of God at Mecca to which people went for pilgrimage and worship.

Therefore these two journeys in Summer and Winter vouchsafed the livelihood of Meccans and the Arab and provided the surrounding countries with some essential goods.

Soora 106

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)
1. For the composing a of the Quraish [tribe, there are reasons];

[Then God – be glorified – described the reasons for such unity and friendship, and He said:]
2. [The reason for] their composing is the [two trading] caravan-journeys in winter and in summer. b
3. So they should worship the Lord of this House [: the Ka'aba at Mecca.]
4. Who has fed them against hunger,
5. And has secured them, relieving them from all fear [from the enemy.] c
.....................................................................................................................................................................

a It means the friendship and unity.
b It means: These two caravan journeys for trading were the reason for the composing of the tribe of Quraish; for there was a caravan journey in summer to Levant for trading, and another caravan-journey in winter to Yemen for trading also; and by means of this, they gained their means of livelihood.
In addition, they were secure in Mecca, for they were the guardians of the House [of God] so that none may attack them.
c That was because Abraha terrified them when he came with his army to Mecca and intended to demolish the Ka‘aba, but God sent against them the birds: the black ravens to shoot them with stones, and He dispersed their host, and by this way the people of Mecca were relieved from fear, and none transgressed on them afterwards.

Here is also the nice recitation of this great soora of the Quran