2SLGBTQQIA+

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Actually it says a lot. Whether you agree with it is another story.
About whether this is or isn’t Nancy Pelosi in that obviously photo shopped picture?
You're kidding, right? Schools are EXACTLY where things such as gender, racism, identity, interactions with people not of "your group" and so on happens. It happens along with the learning.
Life is where that happens. Pretty much in any social gathering. School is where you went (where I went) to learn Algebra, Physics, Auto-Shop, History, etc…& I don’t recall signing up for any classes that were called gender or racism, etc…maybe those classes exist now but they didn’t when I was in school.
Eh, Rex can go suck toads.

Which IS a valid point.
The safety thing. That’s what got my attention. I threw the Link in about Rex talking about boobs for you (You’re welcome). I’m not even sure if I’ve mentioned them before (the boobs) in this thread & I would have to read back. I just think the strap on boobs are attention whoring and really have nothing to do with the fact that this dude (dudette?) is transgender, & everything to do with the fact that he was probably a world-class prick long before he strapped that billboard onto his chest.
Why? What's it matter to you? Unless you want to wear them of course...
Doesn’t matter to me. He can wear them to the club and he can wear them to the grocery store and he can wear them to the swimming pool and he can wear them wherever the heck he wants to outside of his place of employment as a civil servant and teacher in the school where the focus should be on the students and not whatever lawsuit he’s trying to drum up.
True, there's no reason a Trans teacher should get that much attention. Or any teacher for that matter, unless there's a serious problem.
Totally agree!!
Yeah, cause there are people who like to assert that no, you AREN'T who you say you are, rather you are who THEY deem you to be.

I agree, but we've been over that so not new.

There, that right there is exact proof of the "You AREN'T who you say you are, rather you are who THEY deem you to be".

Since when? I think perhaps a gander at November 14th, 1960 would disprove that.

Sure. And while I personally have issues with the inserts/prosthetics/wtf ever the teacher has, it's also not my business. Unless you're also going to include ANY big chested woman to go through this same process, this isn't about what you think it is.
Life is about choices, and generally that’s a good thing unless it’s heroin or impaired driving or Paedophilia or mass murder that someone is choosing.

A large breasted woman doesn’t get to choose (without radical surgical options) how big her breasts are going to be, or a guy doesn’t get to choose how tall he’s going to be (without radical surgical options), but shop teacher here chooses to hunt for a payout in a lawsuit putting teaching his students secondary.
The above chunk is just a copy&paste about the boobs the shop teacher is sporting in an attempt at a future payout. I think they’re just a big hammer that she is using to hold above the heads of the school board.
Now, most women DON'T want bigger chests because of the pain and issues, like this girl. Having them usually leads to getting a reduction. But the thing is, she doesn't HAVE to, it's a choice.

The only difference between her and the teacher is the teacher can remove hers easily and 'downsize', which she may yet do, who knows. I've yet to see any questions asked about why the big chest (though to be fair that would be rude). Maybe it's a perception thing, maybe it's just something she wants to experience; far as I know, no one knows.
Short guys want to be taller. Flat chested women want bigger boobs, but busty women want less back pain and less boob sweat. Guys who can’t grow a beard wish they could, etc… I wish I had more free time. We all wish for the things we don’t have…
Costume? Okay, so clothes are costumes now; got it.
Other than the big boobs, what she wears, if permissible by the district, is not anyone's business either. Or is this virtue signaling that it's okay to degrade women for how they dress?
Again, that’s just the copy and paste that I threw in for you. You were the one that wanted to talk about boobs… these ones anyway. 😉
I could sort of go with that, sure. She's a female teacher...
She identifies as a female.
And yet there is assumption now to make it one dimensional? I don't know, I won't read the link because I despise Rex Murphy's opinions on most things. Sorry Ron, I'd rather not get pissed off at the ignorance of the POS so early in my 'day'.
Sorry. Didn’t mean to piss you off. Seriously. Here’s something to cheer you up:
1663890174700.jpeg
1663890210036.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
About whether this is or isn’t Nancy Pelosi in that obviously photo shopped picture?

Life is where that happens. Pretty much in any social gathering. School is where you went (where I went) to learn Algebra, Physics, Auto-Shop, History, etc…& I don’t recall signing up for any classes that were called gender or racism, etc…maybe those classes exist now but they didn’t when I was in school.
We had to take the home ec too. Thats where I Iearned how to sew KKK hoods but ended up using the skill to do some half decent upholstery.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Well, this is my 27th year working night shifts with 24 being health care. Getting harder to do though as I get older.

Sometimes I wish I could do days more, but current staff makes that hard.
That’s horrible!! My last stretch doing nights was in a gravel pit, 7pm-7am, for several months consecutively. That’s a little over 10 years ago and I’ll take a big pass on night shifts if it all possible for the rest of my life.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
That’s horrible!! My last stretch doing nights was in a gravel pit, 7pm-7am, for several months consecutively. That’s a little over 10 years ago and I’ll take a big pass on night shifts if it all possible for the rest of my life.
Some people love 'em. I know many who really enjoy that kind of life. But most don't. Lets face it, we're designed to be up and doing things during the day and asleep at night. And the rest of our soicety is kind of geared around that anyway.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

We started doing 12's here a bit ago and I much prefer them over the five 8 hour shifts a week I used to do. Doing nights means I miss the abuse and BS of things during the day, thankfully.

Others in my department would do rotations of 7 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
We started doing 12's here a bit ago and I much prefer them over the five 8 hour shifts a week I used to do. Doing nights means I miss the abuse and BS of things during the day, thankfully.

Others in my department would do rotations of 7 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off.
Ugh…humans can be so shitty & catty at the same time. 12hr night shifts to avoid that & you play here? Damn…😳

My biggest hate for night shifts aside from being totally opposite my circadian rhythm is that I have horrible night vision. Try driving an 80,000lb machine flat out (foot on the floor) with 25,000lbs of payload in the bucket (knowing that the machine is worth 1/2 a million dollars) up Out a multi story hole in the ground at a feeder worth 1/4 million dollars…. knowing that if you bump anything you are going to break it catastrophically…. and repeat that without stopping every two minutes or less for 12 hours….through every light level condition from sunset to pitch black to sunrise and daylight on both ends… it paid extremely well but the time came where I was told that it was time to come home.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Ugh…humans can be so shitty & catty at the same time.

Tell me 'bout it. It's gotten worse since Covid even for our little hospital.

12hr night shifts to avoid that & you play here? Damn…😳

What can I say, I actually LIKE it here, the wartholes and all. Besides sometimes there is interesting convo's to be had.

My biggest hate for night shifts aside from being totally opposite my circadian rhythm is that I have horrible night vision. Try driving an 80,000lb machine flat out (foot on the floor) with 25,000lbs of payload in the bucket (knowing that the machine is worth 1/2 a million dollars) up Out a multi story hole in the ground at a feeder worth 1/4 million dollars…. knowing that if you bump anything you are going to break it catastrophically…. and repeat that without stopping every two minutes or less for 12 hours….through every light level condition from sunset to pitch black to sunrise and daylight on both ends… it paid extremely well but the time came where I was told that it was time to come home.

Yeah, that would be a reason not to like nights. When I was "younger" (11 years ago) I travelled from NB to West Virginia, Kentucky, Nebraska, to Wyoming then back to NB to get my two huskies from a friend in Wyoming. Absolutely loved the trip, even though I drove mostly nights. Only time I had an issue was in Nebraska with the suicidal deer. When I saw a small herd of them at about 2 or 3 am I stopped for a couple hours until dawn. But my favourite time to drive is sunset, dusk, night and dawn.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Actually it says a lot. Whether you agree with it is another story.

You're kidding, right? Schools are EXACTLY where things such as gender, racism, identity, interactions with people not of "your group" and so on happens. It happens along with the learning.

Eh, Rex can go suck toads.

Which IS a valid point.

Why? What's it matter to you? Unless you want to wear them of course...

True, there's no reason a Trans teacher should get that much attention. Or any teacher for that matter, unless there's a serious problem.

Yeah, cause there are people who like to assert that no, you AREN'T who you say you are, rather you are who THEY deem you to be.

I agree, but we've been over that so not new.

There, that right there is exact proof of the "You AREN'T who you say you are, rather you are who THEY deem you to be".

Since when? I think perhaps a gander at November 14th, 1960 would disprove that.

Sure. And while I personally have issues with the inserts/prosthetics/wtf ever the teacher has, it's also not my business. Unless you're also going to include ANY big chested woman to go through this same process, this isn't about what you think it is.

Now, most women DON'T want bigger chests because of the pain and issues, like this girl. Having them usually leads to getting a reduction. But the thing is, she doesn't HAVE to, it's a choice.

The only difference between her and the teacher is the teacher can remove hers easily and 'downsize', which she may yet do, who knows. I've yet to see any questions asked about why the big chest (though to be fair that would be rude). Maybe it's a perception thing, maybe it's just something she wants to experience; far as I know, no one knows.

Costume? Okay, so clothes are costumes now; got it.

Other than the big boobs, what she wears, if permissible by the district, is not anyone's business either. Or is this virtue signaling that it's okay to degrade women for how they dress?

I could sort of go with that, sure. She's a female teacher...

And yet there is assumption now to make it one dimensional? I don't know, I won't read the link because I despise Rex Murphy's opinions on most things. Sorry Ron, I'd rather not get pissed off at the ignorance of the POS so early in my 'day'.
How is it that the one person on here with no kids keeps telling parents how their kids should be schooled?

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah and petros

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

You hate Rex because he is usually right, and you rarely are.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

You hate Rex because he is usually right, and you rarely are.

Hate means I have to give enough of a shit about Rex to like him, then hate him.

Meanwhile Rex is about as much a snowflake for the right as you can get and all he seems to do is whine and complain about how 'times have changed' and it's not how it used to be anymore. His 'opinion' is just that, yet somehow there are people who look at what he says as if he's the fount of knowledge and all that is right and good.

• Haha