2SLGBTQQIA+

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You are the one that doesn't "get it" unfortunately.

Most people don't give a crap what others want to do -

And that's bullshit.

You are proof of that.

just don't expect me (or others I suppose) to be happy this shit is all in our faces!!!

Oh, but I have to be okay with YOUR shit in MY face?

Yeah... no.

THAT'S THE POINT!!

Nah, I don't tolerate oppression, thanks.

Don't start talking crap to our small kids

??

- that's the parent's job

Oh FFS.

and if a child has questions, then by all means the parents need to answer it

I'd agree with that.

Except... that's not happening.

and if the parents don't know the answer, the expectation is that they will either find the answer or find someone who knows.

Only... you are saying that's not for other people who know to answer, or help the kids find the answer. Point of fact, you want kids to just be ignorant little jerks like you. You want kids to think it's only people "like them" that exist, and if a kid DOESN'T act "like them" well, that little shit needs to get with the program and BECOME like you!

Other than that, leave our kids alone!

You want your kids left alone - self teach them or put them in a private school.

What is so hard to comprehend?

You're the one with the comprehension problem, so you tell me... oh wait, I know why it's hard, because you don't care for anything or anyone but people exactly like you.

Honestly, it's about respect for others no matter what their beliefs are.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Respect for others...

Except YOU have no respect for others, or compassion, or even give a shit about them, so stop with this pretense that you somehow "think of the children".

Good grief!!

Yeah, good grief is right.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
There are uncomfortable truths in this life.

You can sugarcoat it with language and have everyone walking on eggshells, never being themselves...always cautious...etc.

This whole thread I've done nothing but tell the truth, and I've been attacked to the point where I was accused of inferring that children shouldn't even exist.

The theme of this thread should be 'Not everything is as it seems'. Because in my neck of the woods, the children of all of those perfect politically correct parents are the ones getting wasted, stealing cars, and smoking drugs.

My daughters are Honor Students at their High School...never been in trouble with the law...both are gainfully employed...never tried drugs.

Think about that the next time you point your bony, sanctimonious finger in my direction.
So. . . only the kids of politically correct liberals use drugs?

OK, have a great time round the bend.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So. . . only the kids of politically correct liberals use drugs?

OK, have a great time round the bend.

The irony I found of Hoof is, as much as he bitches about 'liberals', those same liberals are the one who helped make it so he could be on the outside of a psych hospital and have his daughters. Fighting for the rights of the mentally ill were liberals demanding they be treated humanely.

And yet if it were up to Hoof, he'd be in that institution still because they should have just minded their business.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Get over the fact that you’re a groomer / nah

I’m going to keep reminding everyone here your views on defending child predators

And if you were right about it, I'd worry.

As it is, waste your time/breath all you want, I'll just keep laughing at you.

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I simply stated...

Most people aren't gay. Being gay is not the norm.

Then you went all hysterical on me. I'm sorry this statistic hurts your feelings. I know it is an uncomfortable truth for you. And because people like you don't like uncomfortable truths, statues/ monuments are being torn down...books are being banned...history is being rewritten...etc.

You accused me of inferring that children shouldn't exist, and now you are saying I support slavery! You've gone off the deep end over a simple statement of fact. Look in the mirror. Your viewpoint is much more harmful than mine. I state facts...I don't make outlandish and false accusations against others.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I simply stated...

Most people aren't gay. Being gay is not the norm.

Then you went all hysterical on me. I'm sorry this statistic hurts your feelings. I know it is an uncomfortable truth for you. And because people like you don't like uncomfortable truths, statues/ monuments are being torn down...books are being banned...history is being rewritten...etc.

You accused me of inferring that children shouldn't exist, and now you are saying I support slavery! You've gone off the deep end over a simple statement of fact. Look in the mirror. Your viewpoint is much more harmful than mine. I state facts...I don't make outlandish and false accusations against others.

Being schizophrenic and out of an institution was once not a norm.

Yet here you are.

And having kids, too.

Yep, you inferred that gay/trans kids should not exist, because they aren't normal. That is something you said. Ergo, not a false accusation.

I suggest you think slavery is good, because at one point it was the norm. That also is not a false accusation. I am going by your own words/beliefs.

YOU are the one going on about how norms are and how that doesn't/shouldn't change.

So which is it, normal changes, or normal doesn't?

If the 'norm' can be changed to accept people who are like you into society without being institutionalized, if society can be changed to accept slavery is not normal, then society can also accept that being gay/trans is normal. Then maybe we can move on from this BS.

Yeah, thought not.

Perhaps it is not me who needs to 'look into a mirror'. Perhaps it is you. My 'viewpoint' is that no one can claim 'normality' and yet be part of a group that was once considered 'not normal'. My 'viewpoint' is, kids should be able to be who they are, whether gay, straight, trans or whatever, and they should be allowed to discover where they fit in this screwed up world and adults should be helping them to do that. My 'viewpoint' is that people like you and those who shout "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" don't give a shit about "the kids" at all, the moment its realized they don't fit your ideas of 'normal'. My 'viewpoint' is no child should be thinking of suicide, ESPECIALLY when they are under 16, because the world around them won't accept them for who they are, because their parents want to beat the gay away, or pray the gay away, because adults can't be trusted to actually give a shit about them. THAT is my viewpoint.

And perhaps you should, again, thank a lefty for giving a shit about people enough to ensure that slavery, the mentally ill and many others became the 'normal' you want to be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: B00Mer