B.C. to refuse driver’s licence renewals to people with unpaid COVID-19 fines

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Everywhere- my grand daughter is a bit of a red neck! :) (based on lack of knowledge)

Maybe your granddaughter is a lot more smarter then what you think she is? Maybe it is you who is lacking in knowledge? Hey, you never know, eh?

Being a so called red neck myself, I believe that I am way much more superior than a leftist liberal like yourself. Just saying. ;)

FREE THE FACE. ABOLISH THE MASK.

Reactions: no color

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Maybe your granddaughter is a lot more smarter then what you think she is? Maybe it is you who is lacking in knowledge? Hey, you never know, eh?

Being a so called red neck myself, I believe that I am way much more superior than a leftist liberal like yourself. Just saying. ;)

"Superior" maybe! Stupider for f**king sure! :) My grand daughter is very smart but she sometimes listens to the wrong people. Doctors and nurse are medical experts, NOT politicians! :)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
"Superior" maybe! Stupider for f**king sure! :) My grand daughter is very smart but she sometimes listens to the wrong people. Doctors and nurse are medical experts, NOT politicians! :)

Well, I certainly hope that your granddaughter never listens to you. She will never learn anything if she does. I have still not learned anything from you yet. all you ever post here is nothing more than a bunch of stupid silly ass leftist liberal drivel.

Indeed, doctors and nurses are somewhat experts in their filed but that does not mean that they know everything. It is not them that makes the medical rules and regulations and do the experimental testing on drugs and vaccines. It is big pharma that makes the rules and does all of that and the doctors and nurses have to go by whatever they say or write or tell them to do or else. Most doctors and nurses have no idea as to what they are talking about. They are pretty much lied to by their dear big pharma globalist leaders.

Thank gawd that we have other alternative doctors and nurses who do try and give us the other side of the story that most other medical doctors and nurses won't tell us all of whom only take their orders from the big pharma so called medical globalists. Wake up, sheeple. You need to really try and read the other side of the story for a change. Stop trying to be such a gullible brainwashed leftist liberal wonder.

Indeed, our politicians are not experts in medicine and they are truly not experts in trying to run a country. Why? Because they also are under the influence of the big pharma deep state globalist cabal who truly does not have your interest at heart. It's all baout the money and power for both of them. Today, this covid bull shit has now given them more power and made more money for those two. Wake up, sheeple, and start to think and use your brain for a change. Stop listening to the lying and fake MSM because they do not have your interests at heart also. Now put your clown mask BACK on, and sit down and be quiet. Do your granddaughter a huge favor. She will thank you for it. ;)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
My nephew’s doctor advised him not to get the vaccine as it wasn’t proven yet . Is his doctor an expert ?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
My nephew’s doctor advised him not to get the vaccine as it wasn’t proven yet . Is his doctor an expert ?
If I was him I'd go for a second opinion! There are failures in every walk of life, EVEN U.S. presidents and doctors! :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well, I certainly hope that your granddaughter never listens to you. She will never learn anything if she does. I have still not learned anything from you yet. all you ever post here is nothing more than a bunch of stupid silly ass leftist liberal drivel.

Indeed, doctors and nurses are somewhat experts in their filed but that does not mean that they know everything. It is not them that makes the medical rules and regulations and do the experimental testing on drugs and vaccines. It is big pharma that makes the rules and does all of that and the doctors and nurses have to go by whatever they say or write or tell them to do or else. Most doctors and nurses have no idea as to what they are talking about. They are pretty much lied to by their dear big pharma globalist leaders.

Thank gawd that we have other alternative doctors and nurses who do try and give us the other side of the story that most other medical doctors and nurses won't tell us all of whom only take their orders from the big pharma so called medical globalists. Wake up, sheeple. You need to really try and read the other side of the story for a change. Stop trying to be such a gullible brainwashed leftist liberal wonder.

Indeed, our politicians are not experts in medicine and they are truly not experts in trying to run a country. Why? Because they also are under the influence of the big pharma deep state globalist cabal who truly does not have your interest at heart. It's all baout the money and power for both of them. Today, this covid bull shit has now given them more power and made more money for those two. Wake up, sheeple, and start to think and use your brain for a change. Stop listening to the lying and fake MSM because they do not have your interests at heart also. Now put your clown mask BACK on, and sit down and be quiet. Do your granddaughter a huge favor. She will thank you for it. ;)

Were you born an idiot or do you go out of your way to be one? On the plus side you are succeeding! :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If I was him I'd go for a second opinion! There are failures in every walk of life, EVEN U.S. presidents and doctors! :)
Really . So you don’t think your doctor knows what you need ?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes the current U.S. President has been an abject failure in every aspect of life .
He has his weaknesses I am sure, but "abject failure"? No way! He's only had the job for 4 months! How would you do after 4 months? Cut the guy some slack. He accomplished more in his first week than Trump the lump accomplished in 4 years! :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
He has his weaknesses I am sure, but "abject failure"? No way! He's only had the job for 4 months! How would you do after 4 months? Cut the guy some slack. He accomplished more in his first week than Trump the lump accomplished in 4 years! :)
Yes he has a track record of infatuation with per pubescent girls , but that it just good ole uncle Joe .
As to his accomplishments, he did kill the Keystone pipeline on day one, if you call putting twenty thousand people out of work an accomplishment .

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
And why are there sleepy heads like you still around that do not believe in conspiracy's? Conspiracy's do go on and happen every day, sleepy head. It's just that you are to dumb downed and to asleep to see the many conspiracy's going on every day in your useless leftist liberal life. What makes sleepy heads like you so dumb and stunned? It is so amazing indeed. :LOL:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Were you born an idiot or do you go out of your way to be one? On the plus side you are succeeding! :)
Were you born an idiot yourself or do you go out of your way to become one?

Were you born an idiot or do you go out of your way to become one? On the plus side you are succeeding! Touche! LOLOLOL.