Muslim Brotherly Love via Torch light

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Really?

Heartless and no sympathy?

I guess, I mean, after years of supporting Israel and when things changed with them to the point peace was no option and they started breaking international laws, well golly, I should still keep supporting them?

Fuck that.

They're as much child killers as Hamas are.

Heartless is killing civilians - on both sides, don't give me that "Hamas only" bullshit because that's no longer a thing - and not giving one sweet flying fuck about it. Killing kids and making excuses.

No. Israel became terrorists because they chose to be. They have become the very thing that almost destroyed them in WWII.

So no, no sympathy at all.

For EITHER side. Because they are heartless and unsympathetic themselves.

Have you ever heard of Israel using children as human shields?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Really?

Heartless and no sympathy?

I guess, I mean, after years of supporting Israel and when things changed with them to the point peace was no option and they started breaking international laws, well golly, I should still keep supporting them?

Fuck that.

They're as much child killers as Hamas are.

Heartless is killing civilians - on both sides, don't give me that "Hamas only" bullshit because that's no longer a thing - and not giving one sweet flying fuck about it. Killing kids and making excuses.

No. Israel became terrorists because they chose to be. They have become the very thing that almost destroyed them in WWII.

So no, no sympathy at all.

For EITHER side. Because they are heartless and unsympathetic themselves.

Triggered....

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
If Zionists convert and become Muslims,

No one should have to "convert" at all.

You are free to have your religious beliefs, and so is everyone else.

If you don't like a person's religion, don't follow it.

Your interpretation of what you think Religion is, doesn't make it true.

The moment you realize this is the moment you are really and truly of your faith.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
And why do you blind yourself of the crimes of the Zionist leaders who have killed hundreds of Palestinians?
Because if Hamas would stop "shelling" Israel, they wouldn't have been killed would they?

Unfortunately, the Leaders don't give a crap about Palestinians (aka Arabs), just their evil ideology. So why wouldn't I "blind" myself to any injuries/deaths sustained by the poor Arabs whose deaths are more of a propaganda tool used by HAMAS and their ilk to present to the world to show how "evil Israeli's are". It's all propaganda which a lot of people have fallen for. Hamas will have nothing to do with actually bettering Arab lives! That is why, Torchy, things will never change until the Arab people realize how they've been taken advantage of by their own leadership! Someone needs to have the guts to stand up to the terrorists. THEN, and only then will there by efforts, real true efforts, at peace. It won't happen as long as the Leadership keep their people poor and uneducated because it's the only way they can remain in control. Keep the citizens in the dark.

Israel on the other hand, do have more consideration for the Arabs in so-called Palestine than Hamas does, that's for sure. Sticking ones head in the sand won't make things better neither will lying to oneself help either. I am not saying that Israel is perfect - no one man or nation is. However, they have more good than bad on their side.

Funny how such a tiny little nation-state can be such a threat to those Arabs who want to destroy Israel. Unfortunately, it seems Jealousy plays a big part. It's extremely interesting and shows a lot of where Hamas and their ilk's thinking actually come from - when Israel gave up Gaza, Hamas proceeded to destroy everything that was built there rather than take advantage of the location to build what could be a tourist destination (as an example). But no, they'd rather destroy and kill instead. That's what jealousy does. That's what Hamas is best at to the detriment of the citizens they supposedly represent.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Because if Hamas would stop "shelling" Israel, they wouldn't have been killed would they?

So you're openly proving yourself ignorant to why this newest BS "You all need to be exterminated" chaos happened? Got'cha. Maybe look into it and put yourself into the shoes of Palestine for once.

Realize that neither side wants peace enough to do what needs to be done for it.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
And you're full of shit!

No worries they are kicking ass over there.. my heart is with Israel

The Hamas Leaders are the ones killing Palestine's. They invest in Terror and using women and children as human shield.

Rather than investing in schools and hospitals.. the Palestine need to elect a better government.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015

The Hamas Leaders are the ones killing Palestine's. They invest in Terror and using women and children as human shield.

Rather than investing in schools and hospitals.. the Palestine need to elect a better government.
yes israel is kicking unarmed civilian ass, including children.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

You do realize Israel started it as a distraction because BoBo the Clown couldn't form his government, right?