Covid-19 Has Exposed Alberta as a Corrupt Society

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
So where is your criticism of TurdOWE? He has more flaws than the entire province of Alberta.

Trudeau has done a fantastic job.

You can see that by the fact that people are starting to wake up to how genuinely evil Conservativism is.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You rarely state the obvious. What you try to pass off as fact is talking points from radical left parties.
Now quit trolling on subjects you know nothing about.

Nothing I've said is extreme in any sense of the word.

For example, it's not extreme to point out that the places doing the worst with covid generally have right wing governments installed.

It's why Trump lost and why these dumbfucks are losing as well.

Last edited:

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
For example, it's not extreme to point out that the places doing the worst with covid generally have right wing governments installed.

It's unbelievable and hard to overstate how bad the Trudeau government has shit the bed on the vaccine procurement, and how their total and complete incompetence has undoubtedly resulted in the death of Canadians, the prolonged shut down of our economy, and the provincial leaders being put in a completely impossible position. It's unfathomable that provinces have been forced to go completely against the manufacturer's requirements to try and hack together some form of vaccination plan. First they were forced to try and squeeze an extra dose out of each vial, then they had to ignore the tested dosing schedule and space out doses from 3 weeks to 4 months because there wasn't enough. Now we hear provinces announcing that they will be mixing different vaccines from different manufacturers between the first and second dose.

Maybe the reason you have the distorted impression that the failing is with "right wing governments" is because with the exception of a couple of the maritime provinces and BC, every province is conservative led...and your admiration for obfuscating authoritarian leaders prevents you from being able to put the blame where it belongs.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You wish, pops.

It's funny how most of those Trumtards out there do not look anything like that so called Trumptard picture of yours, mental. :D Are you sure that is not a picture of a Bidumbtard sitting in his grandma's basement eating chips and donuts all day long? Just asking.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Nothing I've said is extreme in any sense of the word.

Just for your own information, mental. Those so called red states, like Florida and Texas as examples, that have dropped all of their Covid hoax restrictions are having less and less Covid victims every day while the blue states are having more and more Covid victims. Can you explain all of that to me? You know, Mental, you really need to stop listening to those leftist lying and fake so called news outlet like CNN, CTV OR Glo"bull' for your dis and misinformation. They are messing with your mental head.

The numbers of Covid cases are not going up at all. They are being fabricated and made to appear as though they are going way up. Those PCR tests can be set at certain thresholds or cycles to make it appear as though numbers are going up or going down, mental. If they are set at 30 or higher they will give out more Covid like positive readings. Set at less and it will show lower positive cases. and the Covid stats will drop like flies. The PCR tests have already been shown that they are not all that reliable. They phuk up a lot.

Your dear Covid cult political leaders, the lying media, those so called lying health experts, scientists and doctors are all in on the Covid hoax and lie. The sad part about it all is that there are still plenty of fools like you around who will believe what their dear comrade leaders are telling them. Any person today who still believes what their politicians and the media has to say these days really have to have mental issues and problems. I suggest to you that you go get yourself an IQ test asap before you lose whatever brain cells you have left in your head. Just trying to be a good helpful member neighbor. ;)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
It's unbelievable and hard to overstate how bad the Trudeau government has shit the bed on the vaccine procurement, and how their total and complete incompetence has undoubtedly resulted in the death of Canadians, the prolonged shut down of our economy, and the provincial leaders being put in a completely impossible position. It's unfathomable that provinces have been forced to go completely against the manufacturer's requirements to try and hack together some form of vaccination plan. First they were forced to try and squeeze an extra dose out of each vial, then they had to ignore the tested dosing schedule and space out doses from 3 weeks to 4 months because there wasn't enough. Now we hear provinces announcing that they will be mixing different vaccines from different manufacturers between the first and second dose.

Maybe the reason you have the distorted impression that the failing is with "right wing governments" is because with the exception of a couple of the maritime provinces and BC, every province is conservative led...and your admiration for obfuscating authoritarian leaders prevents you from being able to put the blame where it belongs.

And here I thought all the time that most of those so called conservative provincial governments were real and true conservatives. Boy, was I ever wrong on that one. Those so called conservative party's are not really conservatives at all. They act more like liberals wearing conservative clothing.

We need to put the real blame on they the idiotic sheeple who constantly keep listening to those lying politicians and the lying media. Both those liars are playing Covid political mind games with our heads. The only answer to end of of this Covid 1984 nonsense is to go HERD IMMUNITY. It has always worked in the past and it can still work today. But that is not what our welfare recipient politicians really want to do. They actually would like to keep this scamdemic Covid virus game going because it works to their advantage and we the sheeple's disadvantage. They like to call it power and control over we the sheeple. The wearing of a clown mask is truly a sign of their control and submission of we the sheeple to their tyrannical rule.

It's really not about a virus anymore. It's all about vaccinations. Why? What is in those vaccinations that they want us all to take the jab about?

With more than 25 American states getting rid of all of their Covid restrictions, here in Canada, our dear comrade politicians bum leaders seems to want to keep this Covid virus game going. When those American states dropped all of their Covid restrictions, the lying and fake leftist liberal media said that there is going to be mass deaths happening in those states as a result of those American states dropping their Covid lock down restrictions and clown mask wearing bull shit.

But wait a minute here? That did not happen at all. Why? What happened? I will tell you why? Right from the beginning of this scamdemic I saw that it was all just plain bull shit. The globalists and your lackey con artist politicians and the useless lying media did not have me fooled back then and they never will.

If we all want this Covid farce and hoax to end then we all must end it all ourselves by not trying to be a willing player in this lying virus game. I have and I am doing just fine. It is said that if one gets a fever and has breathing problems then they may have some type of flu virus and they should stay home until they get better like they always have done in the past. It's so simple for smart and intelligent people to want and should be doing. Sadly, Canada is running low on smart and intelligent people thanks to their politicians and they media that has pretty much dumb downed the sheeple of Canada. So sad indeed. :rolleyes:

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
It's really not about a virus anymore. It's all about vaccinations. Why? What is in those vaccinations that they want us all to take the jab about?
The vaccine is a symbol. Just like masks are a symbol, a gigantic piece of cloth which does nothing useful except obscure one's face (the first thing everyone looks at) and their identity, signals the wearers obedience & conformance, and makes people feel better giving them a completely false sense of security and moral superiority.

The vaccine likewise is meant to divide people into two fundamental groups, the conformers and the non-conformers. This makes it easier to sow division within the population, and segregate and punish the people who resist advancing government authoritarianism.

I don't personally find anything inherently wrong or scary about the vaccine, I do however find the way it is being used by our government as a weapon and instrument of control against it's people troubling. If you want the vaccine, fantastic!!! You will likely have robust protection against the virus. If you don't want the vaccine, that should be fine as well. The only people who risk infection are the unvaccinated anyhow, it should be their choice whether or not they are comfortable with the >3% chance of moderate to severe symptoms.

To the vaccinated, trust your vaccine...and leave everyone else TF alone.

Reactions: taxme