Trumps legal - financial issues problems are just beginning

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Trumps legal - financial issues problems are just beginning
I am sure Melania is well covered.
Fear of indictment also seemed to animate Trump’s frenzied efforts to overturn the results of the election he so clearly lost. During a 46-minute Facebook video rant in December, Trump complained that “these same people that failed to get me in Washington have sent every piece of information to New York so that they can try to get me there” — a reference to state prosecutors who apparently have ramped up their investigation of his personal and corporate affairs.

Financial disclosure forms, filed by the former president as he left office, revealed that his hotels, resorts and other properties had lost more than $120 million in revenue last year, as the pandemic forced long-term closures and kept customers home

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The ol russian collusion fakenews CIA/ bezos wapo, ffs.
;)
We have all seen what the crap they print is worth.

TN Lawmaker Wants CNN, WaPo Labelled as "Fake News"​

Today a real Tennessee state House committee will hear a real House Joint Resolution from a real Tennessee House member to label CNN and The Washington Post as “fake news.”

On the agenda for the real Constitutional Protections and Sentencing Subcommittee, is HJR 0079 by Rep. Micah Van Huss (R-Jonesborough).

Here is exactly what the resolution would do:

“Resolves to recognize CNN and The Washington Post as fake news and part of the media wing of the Democratic Party, and further resolves to condemn such media outlets for denigrating our citizens and implying that they are weak-minded followers instead of people exercising their rights that our veterans paid for with their blood.”
...implying that they are weak-minded followers instead of people exercising their rights that our veterans paid for with their blood.

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Financial issues- D Bank the last in the EU is dropping him
No major US bank or Wall Street will step in
His bus losing money hand over fist
100 Mil on back taxes, IRS
NY AG will have a field day with Trumps tax returns
Inflate a property value for a loan =Bank fraud
Lower the same properties value for insurance policy, lower rates- fraud
So Pls include the Trump Crime family- excepting 2, Melania & Barron

Now new loans may come for the ME- Qatar may help

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Financial issues- D Bank the last in the EU is dropping him
No major US bank or Wall Street will step in
His bus losing money hand over fist
100 Mil on back taxes, IRS
NY AG will have a field day with Trumps tax returns
Inflate a property value for a loan =Bank fraud
Lower the same properties value for insurance policy, lower rates- fraud
So Pls include the Trump Crime family- excepting 2, Melania & Barron

Now new loans may come for the ME- Qatar may help
Do you feel happy that his employees might find themselves without an income ? I imagine your all right eh Jack ?

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
I see that trump will have some issues trying either repay his loans as his lenders in the past have been leaving like rats in a sinking ship. What he has been said to do in the past is claim he cannot pay, and some lenders have reduced the loan amount, rather than push him out. Donald may not have that option now. The banks may call the loan, based on the fact they see Donald as either a poor risk, and poor manager of the business. if Donald is bleeding these companies he may find himself out in the cold, or maybe he can get financing from either China or Russia. Either of these countries may see this as an opportunity to get an inside track on the government through Trump or through their agents in the businesses that they need to control.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Do you feel happy that his employees might find themselves without an income ? I imagine your all right eh Jack ?
Imagine you are fine with all those job losses, contractors bankrupted due to Trumps 6 Bankruptcies- you did not give a hoot then, so don't pretend to give a shit now

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I didn’t say I gave a shit . I am not obsessed over a man who has no bearing on my life , why are you ?
Maybe it's a case of "Everyone needs to keep the wolf from the door- if it's by obsessing about other people's imagined financial situations in public to prop up another selected leader's non existent and wholly imaginary mandate to lead, more power to 'em", I guess?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
They haven't got him in 4 years good luck in the next 4, but as we know the Dems. will change the rules as they see fit legally or not to help themselves just see Robin hood for an example.