Well that was entertaining!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
didn't see the politico link didja blind boi
;)

Don't gas light me bub. It'll blow up in yur face as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: Cliffy

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yup, just as I thought: blind as a butt.
;)
Don't walk off that cliffy.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
  • Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh, you mean like the Democrats did in 2016 election? Riiiggghhhttt!!
You mean when Secretary Clinton accepted the results and conceded the election, and nobody committed a treasonous attack on the U.S. Capitol?

You're too damn dumb to understand the difference between being unhappy with, or even hating, the outcome of an election, and declaring it "stolen" and invalid.

Reactions: Serryah

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You mean when Secretary Clinton accepted the results and conceded the election, and nobody committed a treasonous attack on the U.S. Capitol?

You're too damn dumb to understand the difference between being unhappy with, or even hating, the outcome of an election, and declaring it "stolen" and invalid.
You mean He won over clinton's cheating and She couldn't challenge the results without getting busted.

Not to mention the ol bernie burn on the primary

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I feel good that I called that!!! ( I forget where, maybe it just in my own head, but I knew something was not right about that)
:)
It was just TOO DAMNED OBVIOUS!!!

That was a flag wavin' CON federallie fer sure!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
This one deserves to be posted in full color:

From TM's post above:

Yeah, I am a racist a con s piracy theorist all right.
;)
I hope he gets his organ ic tofu in jail!!!

BLACK LIES MATTER!!!!

• Wow

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Nope no rioting in Washington during Trumps inauguration, it was the most peaceful time .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

So?

It shouldn't MATTER if he's Dem or Republican.

What matters is that he and his son illegally got onto the Capitol (and IMO that he paraded the Confederate flag inside the Capitol, something that wasn't done even during the Civil War, is a fuckin' tragedy).

Just because you have some claims he's Democrat does not mean he is, nor does it negate the fact that the majority of those who broke through into the Capitol were Trump supporters, out to harm people, hang Mike Pence and killed a Cap. Hill Cop.