'The worst president we have ever seen. Period'

Rockybird 1949

Nominee Member
Jan 2, 2021
Abbotsford BC Canada
At least we will be able to make fun of him even more than GWB now.

'The worst president we have ever seen. Period'​

CNN's Chris Cuomo says President Donald Trump is the worst president the US has ever seen as Trump issues another round of pardons and continues to delay on the stimulus deal. Source: CNN

One thing Trump did do he didn't start any unwinnable wars that usually involve the loss of Canadian troops.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Yeah, well what about THIS CREEP?​

Obama, once again, busted funding al-Qaeda affiliate​

Rockybird 1949

Nominee Member
Jan 2, 2021
Abbotsford BC Canada

Yeah, well what about THIS CREEP?​

Obama, once again, busted funding al-Qaeda affiliate​

I'm presently reading Obama book A Promise Land

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Spin? THIS IS SPIN:​

FDA Admits PCR Tests Give False Results, Prepares Ground For Biden To "Crush" Casedemic​

BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, JAN 05, 2021 - 4:55
The FDA today joined The WHO and Dr.Fauci in admitting there is a notable risk of false results from the standard PCR-Test used to define whether an individual is a COVID "Case" or not.
This matters significantly as it fits perfectly with the 'fake rescue' plan we have previously described would occur once the Biden admin took office. But before we get to that 'conspiracy', we need a little background on how the world got here...

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I'm not sure where you got the idea that you know what is going on.
What you support cliffy is so horrendously and genocidally dishonest I don't even know where to start.
:(
The thought of the damage to all the innocent people that you want - just so you can have your way with everyone else's lifetimes of hard labor and risk is just beyond words.

WE DO KNOW WTF is going on Sir, WE DO KNOW!