COVID-19 'Pandemic'

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Sad that the politician's priority is to get out of Dodge the day after the session ends. He was probably working from home as it was. Now he has 14 days of quarantine to deal with. There is no hope for productivity ever from these people. Dandy pension waiting though.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020

Ontario finance minister says he's returning home as news of Caribbean vacation sparks anger

"I have let the minister know that his decision to travel is completely unacceptable and that it will not be tolerated again — by him or any member of our cabinet and caucus," Ford said in the statement on Tuesday evening.

"I have also told the minister I need him back in the country immediately."

Later on Tuesday night, Ford's office released another statement that said: "Premier Ford was not aware of the minister's trip, nor did he or his office approve it. The premier learned of the trip after the minister was already out of the country."

Phillips 'deeply regrets' trip​

Phillips, for his part, released a statement on Tuesday night after the premier told him to come home. "I deeply regret travelling over the holidays," the finance minister said. "It was a mistake and I apologize. I am making arrangements to return to Ontario immediately and will begin a 14-day quarantine as soon as I arrive."

Phillips took the trip to the Caribbean island of St. Barts on Dec. 13, after the legislative session ended. He remains out of the country, his office said on Tuesday. The trip, which he paid for himself, was "previously planned," the office said.

In an earlier statement issued by his office, Phillips had said: "Immediately following the end of the Legislative Session, which occurred on December 8th, my wife and I departed on a previously planned personal trip outside of the country.

"Had I been aware then of the eventual December 26th provincewide shutdown, we would have cancelled the trip."......More
Sad that the priority was to get out of Dodge the day after the session ended. It will be 6 weeks by the time it is done.

Might have paid for the trip but likely still getting paid for work because the session had ended. So typical of the entire public sector and only being talked about because someone caught it.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Mask Mandates Are Absolutely Useless​

An important point: the researchers waited 14 days from the start of mask mandates to begin counting COVID-19 cases. This ensured cases from spread that occurred before the mandate weren't counted against them. The results found 9,605,256 confirmed COVID-19 cases over 5,907 days in the mask mandate states. Among states without a mask mandate, 5,781,716 cases were counted over 5,772 days. This works out to:4

• No mask mandates — 17 cases per 100,000 people per day
  • Mask mandates — 27 cases per 100,000 people per day

No Evidence of Masks Reducing Virus Spread​

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Mask Mandates Are Absolutely Useless​

An important point: the researchers waited 14 days from the start of mask mandates to begin counting COVID-19 cases. This ensured cases from spread that occurred before the mandate weren't counted against them. The results found 9,605,256 confirmed COVID-19 cases over 5,907 days in the mask mandate states. Among states without a mask mandate, 5,781,716 cases were counted over 5,772 days. This works out to:4

• No mask mandates — 17 cases per 100,000 people per day
  • Mask mandates — 27 cases per 100,000 people per day

No Evidence of Masks Reducing Virus Spread​

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked
There goes that narrative.

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
There goes that narrative.

But be warned, you can be waterboarded on a table, on the ground, upside down — in short, nearly any position. The tools of waterboarding are all around, and readily accessible. All that’s needed is water and a t-shirt.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

BOMBSHELL: WHO Coronavirus PCR Test Primer Sequence is Found in All Human DNA​

Note: Current writers of this blog are in FULL support of Dr. Tom Cowan, Sally Fallon and Dr. Andrew Kaufman — as evidenced in recent posts — and we do NOT endorse self-proclaimed “debunkers” of their well-intentioned and nearly impeccable work.
This was important enough that I wanted to get it out immediately. My research into the NCBI database for nucleotide sequences has lead to a stunning discovery. One of the WHO primer sequences in the PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 is found in all human DNA!

The sequence “CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT” is an 18-character primer sequence found in the WHO coronavirus PCR testing protocol document. The primer sequences are what get amplified by the PCR process in order to be detected and designated a “positive” test result. It just so happens this exact same 18-character sequence, verbatim, is also found on Homo sapiens chromosome 8! As far as I can tell, this means that the WHO test kits should find a positive result in all humans. Can anyone explain this otherwise?

I really cannot overstate the significance of this finding. At minimum, it should have a notable impact on test results.

Update: After some effort, I have finally discovered a way to display proof (beyond my screenshots) that human chromosome 8 has this exact same 18-character sequence. Please try the link below. The sequence is shown at the bottom of the page.

from the comments:
FAUXLEX
April 6, 2020 at 12:07 pm
This is the WHO protocol. I also came across several private companies (Sigma-Aldrich, Thermo Fisher) whose PCR primer sequences were longer and had no such match. So I am not saying that ALL test kits belong to WHO, but if we were to find shenanigans we would expect to find it with the WHO. This really has me shaken, and I am really starting to believe that the WHO designed a test where they would be able to find a positive anywhere they wanted to find one. Also, the PCR test process is inherently very error-prone and even the WHO test may occasionally have false negatives.
I’m stunned.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

HOSPITALS IN COVID-19 HOTSPOTS TO RECEIVE $10 BILLION MORE IN FEDERAL AID​

New York hospitals to get lion’s share of $10 billion coronavirus ‘hot spot’ program​

Why those effin, greedy, genocidal, cheatin', tweekin', cheese eatin' rat bastids.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com