Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Another question would be why is Bill Gates an expert on Vaccines?

Why not, Blackie is pretending to be smarter than the doctors and scientists.. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yet he still lives in his mother's basement..

I think I will believe a man who is smarter, richer and has access to the medical resources than most regular citizens do.

Also Gates has taken a sudden interest in deadly viruses knowing that COVID-19 is nowhere near as deadly as what's coming at humanity so very soon.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

....and people won't wear a mask or wash their hands.. good luck. At least it will kill off the stupid first. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

....and people won't wear a mask or wash their hands.. good luck. At least it will kill off the stupid first. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don't wear a mask because they don't work and because I can't breathe when wearing one. My mother is the same with her COPD.

And if washing hands stops you from getting a virus, then why does almost everybody on the planet get a cold at least once a year?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I don't wear a mask because they don't work and because I can't breathe when wearing one. My mother is the same with her COPD.

And if washing hands stops you from getting a virus, then why does almost everybody on the planet get a cold at least once a year?

Yet this year not so many because people are washing their hands and most are wearing masks and not making up lame excuses not to wear a mask.

Wear a face shield if you claim to have COPD.

FaceShields.jpg

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And yet this year not so many.

That's not true. Just as many people are dying from the flu this year as they do every year, despite the fact that almost everybody washes their hands everyday and always have done even before the Kungflu. In fact, more people have died from flu than coronavirus.
making up lame excuses not to wear a mask.

Wear a face shield if you claim to have COPD.

View attachment 4260

Actually, not wearing a mask because you struggle to breathe in one is a pretty good excuse not to wear one. And I'm not wearing one of those daft face shields, either, just as I've never worn one to stop the spread of other viruses like cold and flu. Why should I act differently over the Kungflu?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

If used properly they work to a point where they give substantially more protection. They need to be used properly which means using a lot of them.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
If used properly they work to a point where they give substantially more protection.

Masks 'DON'T stop you getting Covid': Top experts criticise 'troubling lack of evidence' to justify wearing them after major Danish study concluded they don't protect the wearer​

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Masks 'DON'T stop you getting Covid': Top experts criticise 'troubling lack of evidence' to justify wearing them after major Danish study concluded they don't protect the wearer​

You are so FULL OF SHIT.. I can smell you through my screen. Jesus take a shower.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well they are alternate opinions on both sides . Many prominent researchers have spoken out about the effectiveness of both masks and the shutdown . I tend to agree with Blackleaf on this one , masks probably do little to stop the spread .

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well they are alternate opinions on both sides . Many prominent researchers have spoken out about the effectiveness of both masks and the shutdown . I tend to agree with Blackleaf on this one , masks probably do little to stop the spread .

"masks probably do little to stop the spread"

Then do you really agree with our resident intellectual punching bag, Blackie??

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
If used properly they work to a point where they give substantially more protection. They need to be used properly which means using a lot of them.
Therein lays the problem. I ask maskers if they change/ wash their masks every couple of hours and they look at me like I am the stupid one. My main objection to masks is they make my glasses fog up and that can be dangerous. Especially when driving come 3.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Therein lays the problem. I ask maskers if they change/ wash their masks every couple of hours and they look at me like I am the stupid one. My main objection to masks is they make my glasses fog up and that can be dangerous. Especially when driving come 3.
Why would you wear your mask in the car?