WashPost Op-Ed Wants ‘Immunity Passports’ Before Opening Economy

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Sorry guys, I'm one hundred percent with the idea. Why should we allow people into our country without knowing they aren't carrying the virus or its variant? We are struggling to keep up as is. There is every good reason to make sure anyone wishing to enter our country must have medical proof they are virus free. Really.

Reactions: Danbones and B00Mer

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Sorry guys, I'm one hundred percent with the idea. Why should we allow people into our country without knowing they aren't carrying the virus or its variant? We are struggling to keep up as is. There is every good reason to make sure anyone wishing to enter our country must have medical proof they are virus free. Really.

Last time I returned to Canada the customs officer new I had COVID-19 on March 3rd.. I was like WTF??

They are starting to put a database of individuals who have had it and who need to get the vaccine, or you ain't leaving Canada, or returning to Canada.

Carry a card, inside the passport. Sorta like a pet, have you had your shots.. :ROFLMAO:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Ellis Island anyone ?

• Wow
Reactions: B00Mer

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Sheesh. Ellis Island? All one has to do is plan ahead - get checked out, get your health certificate and you are good to go.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

At this point, scientists believe the variant is anywhere from 40 to 70 per cent more transmissible than the original strain. Since research is still underway, it’s not yet possible to pin down an accurate rate.

Reactions: Mowich

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
At this point, scientists believe the variant is anywhere from 40 to 70 per cent more transmissible than the original strain. Since research is still underway, it’s not yet possible to pin down an accurate rate.

Of course it is, gotta keep the lockdown in place even though the vaccine is here

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Sheesh. Ellis Island? All one has to do is plan ahead - get checked out, get your health certificate and you are good to go.
Yup , that is how it works alright . An outbreak happened at my friends place of employment, he got sent for testing and came back positive . Saw no medical personnel, was told to stay home and isolate for two weeks . That was it caught and recovered , saw no doctor or nurse had no further tests was just automatically recovered . Do you believe a health certificate if that is how they are arrived at ?

• Wow

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Morgan Demers

26 December at 17:53 ·
142 people died of covid in canada yesterday.. Sounds alarming right... I think that's the goal to alarm us... It is alarming...... but it got me thinkng what if they threw all kinds of numbers at us everyday ... would covid still be the most popular on social media ....... perhaps...
MAYBE if we heard comparison numbers we would feel different... maybe...
But' let's grieve all the numbers, and be fair about it ♡
Covid Dec 11th 2020: 142 deaths yesterday...
😞

-4157suicides last year- averaging 11 per day
😞
I never knew this number... mental health receives such little attention (the leading cause of death in our young people, the same young people we have socially restricted... Who's fighting for them ...
😞
)
-over 80,000 people died of cancer last year in Canada... that's about 220 a day...
😞
I didn't know that.... someone's mother, father, daughter, son
😞
absolutley tragic ....
-I couldn't find how many people died of the flu, because from what I gather, flu isn't usually marked as cause of death... but if someone has the number, let's have a moment of silence for those lives...
😞

-276,689 died of heart disease that's more than 750 a day...WOW...if I heard that every day, I would probably eat more veggies and less deep fried goodness... this number is OUTRAGEOUS... and why aren’t we banning and boycotting places like MacDonalds, or outlawing cigarettes?
- 1500 killed and over 63,000 injured by drunk drivers each year in canada... that means 5 die a day and many more injured ..and we still sell alcohol... tell me again how much the government is concerned about your life
😞

- 6912 died from Alzheimer's ...that's 18 a day
-41,500 from diabetes...that's 113 a day.... and sugar is the #1 ingredient in our market place and yet no one is bombarding is with the health stats about sugar and its risks to your health
- about 57,000 a year die of stroke... about 156 each day
-almost 2 million jobs were lost in April from covid, and it appears over half of those are still unemployed, that would work out to an average of 5479 a day... that's a huge impact on the economy and a lot of mouths to feed...especially when our prime minister hikes up the carbon tax 467%.....
-5.6 million children die each year from hunger...that's 15,000 a day, approx 4 a minute.. and we close our eyes and ignore.
-206,905 died over the age of 70 in canada last year... that is a whooping 564 people each day ... WOW...
And to top it off...if you look at the deaths over the past 5 years in Canada , they all average about the same....in fact this fall has the least deaths over the past 5 years..... so tell me again how Covid is threatening to overwhelm us?
Media is a powerful player...we can't dismiss that perhaps a major bias is being spoonfed to us through their garbage propaganda....
🤪
yeah I said garbage, because that's exactly what it is...
My point is...we aren't bombarded with these numbers every day.....and if we were, we would all be shocked...
I didnt realize 500 elderly died each day... that is so sad...someone loved them.... ♡ and they matter too...
and currently those 500 a day are locked away, think about that... Every patriotic covid supporter...they are locking up our grandparents...our parents... That is abusive... absolultey abusive, in every sense of the word...
Ask grandma is she would like to see her kids, her grandkids... I will guarentee her answer will, statistically, be a resounding 'YES', with tears running down her face...Shame on our system ... You can't tell me this is ok...
So the argument that covid is contagious, is valid.. with a transmission rate of 1%, that means, if I sat with 100 people, 1 is probable to catch it, sure that's too many... but 99% will recover... so when you put it like that... how does shutting down the world make any sense?
The numbers posted above, get dismissed every single day...... and covid is controlling our every move... Controlling what we say... Controlling how close we stand to loved ones... Controlling who we see...
Who gave covid so much power... oh right the politicians... Who love us like we were their children?
You eat an apple that is sprayed, you fly in planes...you drive cars... you walk across the street, you eat peanuts out of the local pubs infested bowl... you get a little water from the river in your mouth and keep swimming...
We take risks everyday... I would rather die of covid surrounded by my family, than live isolated and alone ...
Statistically speaking you are 12x more likely to be murdered in the city of Calgary, than to be killed by this virus if you are under the age of 60....
More likely that you would be struck dead by lightening, than die under the age of 20...
Tell me again how this warrants a global shutdown?
Tell me again that something bigger isn’t driving this nonesense.
EVERY life...EVERY LIFE matters...
BUT we aren't concerned with all the toxic garbage on the supermarket shelves, which by the way is the #1 cause of heart disease & cancer....
When the government stops selling cigarettes, the leading cause of cancer, sugary cereals and cheetos, #1 cause of child obesity ...and MSG and Asparthame, that poison people, and all the dyes and preservatives our government approves for human consumption ... then we can talk about how they care about our health & well being ... ♡
Until then, I would rather be with my friends and family at Christmas and take my chances with covid.....
I would also like to be free to work, earn a living, and move about the world the way I could have 9 short months ago.
This may be the biggest crime against humanity the world has ever seen.

• Sad
Reactions: Mowich

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I got to drunk driving and the numbers are out of date , how many others are ?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

BOMBSHELL: WHO Coronavirus PCR Test Primer Sequence is Found in All Human DNA​

This was important enough that I wanted to get it out immediately. My research into the NCBI database for nucleotide sequences has lead to a stunning discovery. One of the WHO primer sequences in the PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 is found in all human DNA!

Me...I likes NCBI for the "gold standard" of the definitive "the proof of the proof is the proof."
:)

IMHO: One should argue points with points though. Thakin' out the man while leaving the puck loose in front of the net is just askin' for trouble later.
;)
Just ask any Maple leaf defenseman.
(Though to be fair, on the other hand: "fact free elite liberals" can be expensive wasted time. )

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
If not that, at least a dufflebag full of fentanyl money to launder through our real-estate laundrymat...