Obstructive Transition & Pardons/ Bribes

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
People in the land of the gun fight each other for mainly racist ideals, as opposed to trying to deal with their problems.
It's all good as it gives China the breathing room they need to take over as the world's economic leader.

And China get huge support because they are intent on getting there by peaceful means. Already they have elevated hundreds of millions of their people up out of poverty in a way that no capitalist country willl ever be capable of doing.
You f*cking dumb chump. The ONLY reason China's economy exploded is because they opened themselves up to elements of capitalism. As for China being peaceful, yeah I guess ramming Vietnamese fishing vessels in the South China Sea (international waters) would be considered "peaceful" to half-witted troglodytes like you. I guess building islands for military outposts in the middle of international shipping lanes is "peaceful". Repeated military aggression against Vietnam, India, their shitty treatment of the Nepalese and so on, In fact, dumb ass, China's military aggression has been a BOON to the US defense industry. India, Malaysia, Japan and Australia are already backing away from Chinese exports.

Meh, I don't know why I waste my time explaining shit to some little turd in the gene pool.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, reportedly, what's the problem? News outlets also say that Trump will reportedly file lawsuits, reportedly run again in 2024, do you have a problem with that reporting? Am I more than happy to put my total faith in an industry that's been lying to me? Based on what?
Makes a body wonder where he gets his information, don't it?

Reactions: Mockingbird

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
But rigging elections is just fine in your world , yup who is the fascist ?
The only one trying to rig the election was Trump: voter suppression, gutting the mail service, trying to delete ballots based on bogus lies, etc, etc. But Trumpkins believe every pile of shit that comes out of Trumps anus shaped mouth.
I don't support Biden either but you keep telling yourself those lies if it makes you feel better about yourself. I really don't give a shit what you or any of the other Trumpkins think about me or anything else. You're all a bunch of brain dead autmatons

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The only one trying to rig the election was Trump: voter suppression, gutting the mail service, trying to delete ballots based on bogus lies, etc, etc. But Trumpkins believe every pile of shit that comes out of Trumps anus shaped mouth.
I don't support Biden either but you keep telling yourself those lies if it makes you feel better about yourself. I really don't give a shit what you or any of the other Trumpkins think about me or anything else. You're all a bunch of brain dead autmatons
B.S. Cliffy , you are nothing if not a Democrat shill .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
And you are an idiot. I'm an anarchist you moron. I don't believe in politics. I just make fun of idiots who believe...
As in a freeloader that lives off our system but contributes nothing. A long time ago, like late 60s-early 70s there was a quote I remember, could have been Freak Brothers or a different comic one of the characters said "if you are going to tear something down make sure you have something better to replace it". He was referring to anarchists. The problem with anarchists is that all of you are too stupid. Too lazy. And too self-centered to come up with anything better.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
One would think a true anarchist wouldn't want anything to do with the system they detest therefore reject any hand outs from the detested system. I think Cliffy is more of an angry conformist trying to scam the system to tell you the truth

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Your first mistake is to assume that the US is a democracy. The elections are always rigged to favour the rich (individuals and corporations). The rich decided that Trump was a liability and they chose Biden. To think that government represent the people is delusional at best and stupid at worst. The US (and Canada) are oligarchies and tax farms that fleece the sheeple and give all their money to the rich (tax cuts and subsidies).

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Your first mistake is to assume that the US is a democracy. The elections are always rigged to favour the rich (individuals and corporations). The rich decided that Trump was a liability and they chose Biden. To think that government represent the people is delusional at best and stupid at worst. The US (and Canada) are oligarchies and tax farms that fleece the sheeple and give all their money to the rich (tax cuts and subsidies).

If Trump was a liability for the big corporations
Does that mean you would vote for him if you lived in the US?