COVID-19 'Pandemic'

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Governments, especially governments run by globalists, see this pandemic as the perfect opportunity control the people.....
Just read up on the U.N. agenda 21

View attachment 3250
More like the American people have been cheated and he's the problem! One 'genius' on here recently applauded his handling of Copid……………….for what? The most infected country on earth with over 300,000 deaths!

• Angry
Reactions: B00Mer

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
More like the American people have been cheated and he's the problem! One 'genius' on here recently applauded his handling of Copid……………….for what? The most infected country on earth with over 300,000 deaths!

There are stories now from nurses talking about patients who have Covid and still deny they have it, right up until they die.

That's how powerful their disbelief in reality is vs. their belief in Trump...

Reactions: Mockingbird

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And do your homework before you bullshit....

Not even close to the worst country on earth!!
I wasn't talking about per capita, I was talking about sheer number of deaths and amount of misery, Dummies! What's Belgium got? 15 million people?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
When will you get it into your head that lockdowns DO NOT WORK? Even the WHO has told governments to stop the lockdowns because they don't work, and all they do is cause deaths by other means (more deaths than coronavirus) and economic catastrophe and hit the poorest hardest. Are you saying that the World Health Organisation is wrong? Lockdowns obviously don't work because they keep putting us back into them. Meanwhile Sweden, which has been far more sensible and opted for herd immunity, has recorded zero deaths for almost a week. It's time you womanned-up and admit you're wrong and I'm right, as always.
I see you are still spreading the bull shit. Lockdowns DO work FOR THE ONES who abide by them! They don't get sick! Of course they won't work for the ones who thumb their noses at them, But that's not the fault of the lockdown, but the fault of those who ignore them, DUMMY!

Reactions: Serryah

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes, because morons like you don't listen and do what you're supposed to.

I will admit the Government - all governments really, well pretty much all - have NOT been consistent on messaging and thus they're part of the reason it's failing too.

But your ignorance should not be the reason more people die.
Time to quit responding to Blackleaf, he is both stupid and belligerent. :)

Reactions: Serryah

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yes the President of the United States is a dictator with unlimited power and complete control .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He makes more sense than you . He at least understands that Covid 19 is a bureaucrats dream . Don’t forget to line up in a straight line on your way to the boxcar .
With a few major exceptions...…………………..the bureaucrats who come down with the disease! Do you deliberately go out of your way to look stupid, or is it that you just can't help it? :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If not believing the media and their doom and glum scenarios is stupid in your opinion I must fit the bill . Have you heard any media ask your previous doctor Henry the median age of the dying , the amount of sickness in those testing positive or any of a number of pertinent questions surrounding this disease ? Of the 900 odd cases reported yesterday how many require hospitalization? Did any of the fine investigative journalists ask ? Are you being fed the straight goods ? Have you ever asked ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
That is supposed to read precious Doctor Henry . This spell check function sucks .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If not believing the media and their doom and glum scenarios is stupid in your opinion I must fit the bill . Have you heard any media ask your previous doctor Henry the median age of the dying , the amount of sickness in those testing positive or any of a number of pertinent questions surrounding this disease ? Of the 900 odd cases reported yesterday how many require hospitalization? Did any of the fine investigative journalists ask ? Are you being fed the straight goods ? Have you ever asked ?
I know of no PREVIOUS Bonnie Henry, just the one we see now trying to manage the pandemic in B.C. Was the previous one her mother?

Reactions: Mockingbird

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
That is supposed to read precious Doctor Henry . This spell check function sucks .
"Precious" goes without saying so what would be the point of bringing it up as it's probably a fact recognized by 95% of the population by now!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Dont panic, its organic!

Now that testing targets have been hit, its not going to rise but start to taper off and it will be because you're all good little campers that followed rules.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose