COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It

It IS a joke. And a disaster.

Yes, because morons like you don't listen and do what you're supposed to.

I will admit the Government - all governments really, well pretty much all - have NOT been consistent on messaging and thus they're part of the reason it's failing too.

But your ignorance should not be the reason more people die.

Reactions: TheShadow

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Governments, especially governments run by globalists, see this pandemic as the perfect opportunity control the people.....
Just read up on the U.N. agenda 21

View attachment 3250

... and as Liberal say; "never let a good crises go to waste..."

Even if the have to kill a few more to make it look worse.

Like Andrew Cuomo did stuffing COVID-19 I'll patients into old people homes

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I will admit the Government - all governments really, well pretty much all - have NOT been consistent on messaging and thus they're part of the reason it's failing too.

I think the Covid - 19 is only one of two equally serious problems. The other problem which may be even more dangerous is the number of people who are becoming as stupid as Trump. That problem is possibly even more dangerous because it closes people minds and hijacks their ability to think. How many days are the numbers going have to keep increasing before some people can see the connection? Very sad!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Governments, especially governments run by globalists, see this pandemic as the perfect opportunity control the people.....
Just read up on the U.N. agenda 21

View attachment 3250
That is very true, BUT sadly there are getting to be more and more people who need controlling. We have a second pandemic on our hands. Thousands being brain washed by Trump's stupidity! :)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That is very true, BUT sadly there are getting to be more and more people who need controlling. We have a second pandemic on our hands. Thousands being brain washed by Trump's stupidity! :)

You see you're already ahead of the curve, you don't need to be brainwashed... you are all ready stupid :ROFLMAO:

You see the rest of us, have to be brainwashed, it takes some work to get down to your level of stupidity

Reactions: taxslave

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You see you're already ahead of the curve, you don't need to be brainwashed... you are all ready stupid :ROFLMAO:
Hey, that's great news, every hare-brained response I get from you is just further proof that I'm NOT stupid AND is further proof that you've already contracted Trump's stupidity. You should put a lid on it before you get further behind. :) Maybe before you start expounding logic you might try learning how to spell. :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I think the Covid - 19 is only one of two equally serious problems. The other problem which may be even more dangerous is the number of people who are becoming as stupid as Trump. That problem is possibly even more dangerous because it closes people minds and hijacks their ability to think. How many days are the numbers going have to keep increasing before some people can see the connection? Very sad!
Yes because Trump told Cuomo to stuff those patients back into care homes .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Do you like being controlled ? Do you think we should give the Liberal Government complete control , perhaps go so far as to suspend elections like he did parliament ?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

This point is absolutely true.

Reactions: JLM

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

When will you get it into your head that lockdowns DO NOT WORK? Even the WHO has told governments to stop the lockdowns because they don't work, and all they do is cause deaths by other means (more deaths than coronavirus) and economic catastrophe and hit the poorest hardest. Are you saying that the World Health Organisation is wrong? Lockdowns obviously don't work because they keep putting us back into them. Meanwhile Sweden, which has been far more sensible and opted for herd immunity, has recorded zero deaths for almost a week. It's time you womanned-up and admit you're wrong and I'm right, as always.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
When will you get it into your head that lockdowns DO NOT WORK. Even the WHO has told governments to stop the lockdowns because they don't work, and all they do is cause deaths and economic catastrophe and hit the poorest hardest. Are you saying that the World Health Organisation is wrong? Lockdowns obviously don't work because they keep putting us back into them. Meanwhile Swedes, which had been far more sensible and opted for herd immunity, has recorded zero deaths for almost a week. It's time you womanned-up and admit you're wrong and I'm right.

I'll admit when you're right - and I have done so - when you are. Until then... in this, you're out of your fucking mind wrong about it.

Reactions: JLM

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Good. They work. There is a flu going around right now too.
I was just diagnosed with a virus last Sunday. They also tested me for Covid, negative thank God! I thought I might have had a case of Vertigo, apparently that is going around too, unbeknownst to me at the time.