Trump is going to LOSE!!!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Woke? That whole "Woke" crap is just that, crap.

Same as cancel culture, SJW's and everything else.

I'm just tired of Petros et al acting like a bunch of fuking spoiled brats, hypocrites and just assholes in general.

As it is, if you're gonna toss that trash on me, toss it on them, too, cause they sure as hell would love to silence people they don't think 'worthy' either.
Could not agree more with your first two sentences.
Why do you keep engaging with 'assholes' when you could just ignore them? Just wondering?
It does strike me that you appear 'worthy' enough to have your opinions commented upon - whether you like the answer or not.
Well if silencing you were the aim, the attempt has failed.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Just an observation, but the left has acted like spoiled, whiney brats for the last 4 years. I wonder how the Republicans will treat Biden?
I hope it's like this.........
I agree, some of them have.

But considering how Trump and his supporters have acted, I'd rather the whiney brats. At least they aren't likely to plan to kill you because you don't think like them.

Reactions: Cliffy

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Could not agree more with your first two sentences.
Why do you keep engaging with 'assholes' when you could just ignore them? Just wondering?
It does strike me that you appear 'worthy' enough to have your opinions commented upon - whether you like the answer or not.
Well if silencing you were the aim, the attempt has failed.
I haven't been; I've avoided posting here for a bit because I was tired of their BS.

But when they're going to jump on my friend and be the fuksticks they have been towards them, yeah I'm gonna say something.

I honestly don't care if my opinions are commented on or not - considering the fact that they can't get one thing right about me, it doesn't matter.

If they can't handle being called out for their lies and BS though, that's on them, not me.

• Love
Reactions: Tygerbright

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Thata girl. Shame and cancel those reprobates. It's just so.........so WOKE. /S
You remotely get the needed level of right wing garbage you have to be to be a Trump cultist.

And these fuccs aren't faking it to troll the SJW's or to own libs it's well past that point.

Piggy, Boom-boom, Pete and the rest of the Trumpen-cuckers are exactly as they're advertising.

• Sad
Reactions: Mowich

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I haven't been; I've avoided posting here for a bit because I was tired of their BS.

But when they're going to jump on my friend and be the fuksticks they have been towards them, yeah I'm gonna say something.

I honestly don't care if my opinions are commented on or not - considering the fact that they can't get one thing right about me, it doesn't matter.

If they can't handle being called out for their lies and BS though, that's on them, not me.
You need smarter friends who have spines.

To quote Rodney Dangerfield, "Nobody likes a pushy dyke".

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
The lack of education offends me. Claiming nonexistent Rights puts a bright and blinding sheen on your ignorance.
Really what's my level of education?

What non-existing rights? Please tell us?

Oh wait you mean the LGBT+ Protections and the Right of Women's abortion choices.