COVID-19 'Pandemic'

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
B.C. hits highest ever count for active COVID-19 cases after confirming 236 new cases

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-covid-19-second-wave-infections-1.5688896

The reopen is a fail.

Health authorities claim they can now better handle a deluge of cases and it should pose no problem for the system

There seems to be a lack of leadership on this point.

Wrong, the reopen is good, about 18 - 20% of the population is a FAIL - the f**king goofs who are too stupid to be able to follow 3 or 4 simple directions and don't give a shit about anything but their own entertainment. Time to drop the hammer.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
So if Trump can get rid of this "hoax virus" why hasn't he done so already? Wouldn't doing so all but guarantee him an overwhelming victory in the upcoming election? I mean if he got rid of it now then he wouldn't have to corrupt the USPS, push birtherism against Harris, prove that he can identify an elephant or drink a glass of water with one hand, that's a lot of work that he could easily avoid in trying to win re-election. Think of all the spare time he would have to play golf, wait... nevermind, bad example.
And by the way, if it's all a hoax, what's there to get rid of? By your, convoluted as it is, logic, there is no virus. So why doesn't Trump just let the world know, let the world know that the virus doesn't exist and we can all return to normalcy. I'm willing to bet if Trump did that he'd win that "Noble" prize he so covets.

There is nothing to get rid of because there is nothing there. Only covidiots believe that some China virus is there thanks to the constant ranting and raving being done by the lying leftist lieberal media. Unfortunately for Trump, at this point in time, Trump must play this Covid farce. Trump already said that he takes HCQ which the media has condemned. Trump has a deep state establishment full of a lying media and has to deal with democrat liars every day.

I wish that Trump would call this virus hoax for what it is but for now Trump cannot. And besides, there have been many other doctors and health professionals who have said that this so called China virus is not all for real as we are being led to believe or dangerous than any other viruses. They liken it to your regular seasonal virus that comes around every year and then goes away. This is a war now going on between the deep state globalists and their created hoax scamdemic virus and Trump who has taken on the deep state globalists and their hoax plandemic virus. After the election, the virus hoax will be gone if Trump keeps his presidency. If Trump loses, it will be the beginning of communism and tyranny, and what you are having to live with today will be nothing compared to what will be waiting for you if Biden and Kamala win the next election. You can prepare yourself for Covid #20.

Obamarama played plenty of golf when he was the dictator of America. We hear more from Trump as President then we ever heard from dictator Obamarama. Probably because Obamarama was playing way too much golf. He-he.

Pretty much only leftist lieberals get a Noble prize. I can guarantee you that they will never ever give Trump a Noble prize. Trump is way too much conservative for them to want to do so. That would signal to those leftists lieberals that Trump was right and great. Obamarama was only the president for a short time and got a Noble prize. And for what? The buffoon never did anything to deserve it. Shocking.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
There you go again. Just how would you even know that some physician/s or some health agency is right and is telling you the truth? Many physicians and those so called health experts have found out later that they were wrong. It happens all the time. You believe in a virus hoax that you cannot even prove to anyone here that it is for real and exists? All you are going by is what some so called expert tells you even though they may be lying to you. If you are one of those covidiots that go by what the lying leftist lieberal media says to you then you are the stunned one here.
HCQ must work because the lying leftist lieberal media says it is bad. The media does not work for you and me to tell us the truth. They belong to the globalist corporate elite who relay the orders to their media slaves to report that HCQ is pretty much good for nothing. Do people ever realize just how stupid they look walking around outside with a face diaper mask on their stupid looking faces? Some even wear a mask in their vehicles, the covidiot buffoons.
Masks do not protect anyone from any virus known to humans. Wearing face diaper masks all the time is actually a threat to people's health. The more one wears a mask the more likely they are to get lung cancer because they are constantly breathing in tiny hair fibers from that mask and right into their lungs. Plus anyone wearing a mask is going to breathe half of the carbon dioxide that they breathe out back into their lungs.
At least that is one congressman that finally has smartened up and he is helping his employees out by not forcing them to wear a face diaper mask. Masks do not work. One can still get viruses wearing a mask.
But Obamarama and Hitlery and Biden and Kamala always tell the truth, right? Covidiots are everywhere. LOL.

Do you have data to show the number of cases of cancer related directly to wearing face masks in the many professions that require their use, and who have been using them for decades? Have there been studies done?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
But all that stale air and carbon dioxide! There are a number of conspiracy theories out there regarding wearing a face mask to quell the possible spread of Covid-19. One that continues to pop up is that to wear a face mask you are somehow in danger of breathing in stale air, stale air that contains carbon dioxide which can build in your system causing ill effects and even death. It is of course a laughable claim but it's still out there, making the rounds.

I mean is there was such a danger wouldn't someone have raised the alarm with surgeons, dentists, nurses, carpenters, drywall cutters, insulation contractors, police officers, EMT's, stone masons etc who all wear a face mask of some sort, for multiple hours throughout the day?

Of course people with preexisting breathing conditions would struggle with wearing a face mask but the truth is, most of us would suffer no ill effects at all in doing so.

You don't want to wear a mask, don't wear a mask. You want to wear one? Wear one, what harm could it possibly do?

https://hartfordhealthcare.org/about-us/news-press/news-detail?articleid=26712&publicId=395

To go one step further, you don't want to wear the mask, self isolate at home until the pandemic is over or a vaccine is available!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There is nothing to get rid of because there is nothing there. Only covidiots believe that some China virus is there thanks to the constant ranting and raving being done by the lying leftist lieberal media. Unfortunately for Trump, at this point in time, Trump must play this Covid farce. Trump already said that he takes HCQ which the media has condemned. Trump has a deep state establishment full of a lying media and has to deal with democrat liars every day.

I wish that Trump would call this virus hoax for what it is but for now Trump cannot. And besides, there have been many other doctors and health professionals who have said that this so called China virus is not all for real as we are being led to believe or dangerous than any other viruses. They liken it to your regular seasonal virus that comes around every year and then goes away. This is a war now going on between the deep state globalists and their created hoax scamdemic virus and Trump who has taken on the deep state globalists and their hoax plandemic virus. After the election, the virus hoax will be gone if Trump keeps his presidency. If Trump loses, it will be the beginning of communism and tyranny, and what you are having to live with today will be nothing compared to what will be waiting for you if Biden and Kamala win the next election. You can prepare yourself for Covid #20.

Obamarama played plenty of golf when he was the dictator of America. We hear more from Trump as President then we ever heard from dictator Obamarama. Probably because Obamarama was playing way too much golf. He-he.

Pretty much only leftist lieberals get a Noble prize. I can guarantee you that they will never ever give Trump a Noble prize. Trump is way too much conservative for them to want to do so. That would signal to those leftists lieberals that Trump was right and great. Obamarama was only the president for a short time and got a Noble prize. And for what? The buffoon never did anything to deserve it. Shocking.

Well, I for one of many can put actually names to some who have succumbed to this hideous disease, so if you want to continue being ignorant just carry on with expounding your philosophy! :)

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

I don't even know where to begin, you are hilariously all over the place. Did you do a substantial amount of chemicals in your youth?

So Trump, who knows (according to you) the virus is a hoax and who's fighting for re-election won't step up and prove as such right now, even though (as I already stated) that would all but guarantee his re-election? And even more bizarrely you are saying that Trump is playing along with the hoax? Are you serious? And I don't know about the health professionals that live in your head, but the ones I have been hearing have certainly given credence to the seriousness of this virus. Last time I recall a regular flu season passing through I don't remember seeing refrigerated trucks parked outside hospitals to store the dead.

And the last thing you want to do is compare the amount of time Trump has spent on golf courses vs Obama. I'm just gonna leave that there as a warning, that is a fight you will lose every day all day.

Actually no, only leftist liberals don't get more "Noble" prizes. And no, Trump will never get a "Noble" prize, and no, Obama never got a "Noble" prize either. I'm gonna give you a few minutes to figure that one out, take your time and read carefully.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
To go one step further, you don't want to wear the mask, self isolate at home until the pandemic is over or a vaccine is available!

Exactly, no one is holding a gun to anyone's head forcing them to wear a mask. Period. You don't want to wear a mask, don't wear a mask, it's that simple.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Pigs is easy to ignore.

Put him on your ignore list and you wont have to deal with his bottomless stupidity. And it is bottomless.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Because we all could use a good laugh. Find out why one woman won't wear a mask at about 50 seconds in, it's hilarious:

Karen, please just wear a mask.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
There won't be an effective vaccine. Covid19 is mutating into different strains. Any vaccine will be about as effective as the flu vaccines now available.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There won't be an effective vaccine. Covid19 is mutating into different strains. Any vaccine will be about as effective as the flu vaccines now available.

I'd gladly settle for that. In 30 odd years since I've been getting flu shots, I may have had the flu once and I'm not sure about that!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Pigs is easy to ignore.

Put him on your ignore list and you wont have to deal with his bottomless stupidity. And it is bottomless.

As stupid as you may think pgs is, why would you flaunt your crass ignorance by bastardizing his moniker? :)

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I put taxslav and pigs on ignore and took you off.

There was only one mistake there.