COVID-19 'Pandemic'

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
No evidence of HCQ working. Taxme, who don't you consider being a Merxist? lol.

There is no evidence that says that HCQ does not work. Touche!! Girth, anyone who is a real and true conservative are the ones whom I will never call a Marxist. Conservative minded people will try and use more common sense and logic, and try and think for themselves in their daily lives rather than be like all those leftist lieberal Marxists out there who know only as to how to run on emotion, live off of foolish media lies and bull shit, and cannot think for themselves who can only go about looting and committing violence when they cannot get their crybaby way.

It's not conservatives THAT ARE doing all the riots and looting in many American cities. It is those Marxists Antifa and BLM goons and thugs that are doing all the looting and rioting and committing violence. But you will never see all of that looting and violence going on because you are not watching FOX NEWS. CNN and MSNBC will never show anyone the real violence going on. They will only show and make things look like there are only and just peaceful demonstrations and that it is white supremacists and that are the troublemakers.

Try watching FOX NEWS for a change, and especially Tucker Carlson for a couple of night to see what is really going on. I can see that you are not much for wanting to listen to and get the other side of the story but you should try it sometime. It will not bite you on the azz. To only know one side of the story is to know nothing at all. Is that you?

You obviously appear to want to allow your lying politicians and the lying media to run and control your mind and thoughts. You may not call yourself a Marxist but you sure do act and talk like one. Just saying. Just saying. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Did you manage to hunt down the studies done on the lung cancer deaths among surgeons and so many other professions that were caused by wearing face masks? I'm still interested in reading those studies.

I found those studies on the internet and from listening and going to some alternative media websites and read what they have to say. It's not all that hard to do. I just did so, and I found plenty of websites and information on the internet about the harm that can be done to people who wear masks all day long. Maybe you should try looking for some of those studies on the internet for yourself while we still have freedom of speech on the internet.

Start acting like a leader and not a follower. You need to try and get to read and get the other side of the story that the lying MSM like CNN and MSNBC or the CBC will not tell you. It's time for people like you to start thinking for yourself and stop allowing those lying politicians, the lying media, and those so called lying health experts who appear to be all on the payroll of the deep state globalist elite billionaires club. Anyone who listens to that ilk mentioned are people who have become useful covidiots for them. Stop trying to being a covidiot and start to become a freedom loving leader. Your politicians, the media, the so called health experts and the globalists are not your friend. You are just cannon fodder for them. "WOKE UP".

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
I found those studies on the internet and from listening and going to some alternative media websites and read what they have to say. It's not all that hard to do. I just did so, and I found plenty of websites and information on the internet about the harm that can be done to people who wear masks all day long. Maybe you should try looking for some of those studies on the internet for yourself while we still have freedom of speech on the internet.
Start acting like a leader and not a follower. You need to try and get to read and get the other side of the story that the lying MSM like CNN and MSNBC or the CBC will not tell you. It's time for people like you to start thinking for yourself and stop allowing those lying politicians, the lying media, and those so called lying health experts who appear to be all on the payroll of the deep state globalist elite billionaires club. Anyone who listens to that ilk mentioned are people who have become useful covidiots for them. Stop trying to being a covidiot and start to become a freedom loving leader. Your politicians, the media, the so called health experts and the globalists are not your friend. You are just cannon fodder for them. "WOKE UP".

Yeah yeah yeah, insult, insult, blah blah blah. Provide the links of the legit studies that show the death rate among surgeons and nurses (we'll start with surgeons and nurses) directly related to wearing face masks. I don't want to hear about what you've read, I want to see what you've read. Provide the links and I'll have a look at them.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You mean like this guy?
Psst, it's Mike Pence, you know who he is right?

As i said previous in a post I believe that Trump and Pence have too pretty much play this hoax virus game for now. After the election is over, and if Trump keeps his Presidency, we will see this hoax of a virus quickly come to an end.

But as long as the globalists own and control our politicians and the media, the narrative, and the story for now regards this scamdemic and plandemic exercise game there is not much Trump or Pence can do. As long as the covidiots out there still believe and are still in a state of panic and fear and paranoia because of this hoax then this bull shit hoax must go on for now.

You are probably one of the many hundreds of thousands of covidiots out there in la-la land, and the main reason why this hoax has been allowed to go on for this long. You help keep it going. There is nothing that makes sense about this virus hoax at all. But then again you will never bother to try and get the other side of the story and what others have to say about this hoax of a virus. To only know and read one side of the story is to really know nothing at all. I consider myself to be a leader rather than be a follower. Works well for me. LOL.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
HCQ must really be good and work when we see and get the lying leftist lieberal media trying to sell us all that HCQ does not work. All the MSM is good for us pushing and spreading bull shit and lies about anything that may be good for we the people. Anyone who listens to and believes their lies today has to be one stupid trained seal zombie.
Sadly, there are way too many of those covidiots to count these days. Some of these covidiots are so stunned and brainwashed that they will even be seen wearing a face diaper mask while driving in their vehicles with their windows up. Those covidiots are totally clueless and a total write off. They are not leaders but just followers.
Those buffoons will never get it that their lying comrade politicians and the Marxist media are just using them as useful covidiots. If it were not for those covidiot buffoons we would all have gotten ourselves back to the good old normal days. Those people have to have some serious mental issues. What more can be said about them except to please go away and stay at home. Works well for me.

You mean like this covidiot? You know who that is in this photo right? Wearing a face mask? Inside a vehicle? With the windows up?

Okay okay, I'll give you a hint, she's the daughter of the current President of the United States of America.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
As i said previous in a post I believe that Trump and Pence have too pretty much play this hoax virus game for now. After the election is over, and if Trump keeps his Presidency, we will see this hoax of a virus quickly come to an end.
But as long as the globalists own and control our politicians and the media, the narrative, and the story for now regards this scamdemic and plandemic exercise game there is not much Trump or Pence can do. As long as the covidiots out there still believe and are still in a state of panic and fear and paranoia because of this hoax then this bull shit hoax must go on for now.
You are probably one of the many hundreds of thousands of covidiots out there in la-la land, and the main reason why this hoax has been allowed to go on for this long. You help keep it going. There is nothing that makes sense about this virus hoax at all. But then again you will never bother to try and get the other side of the story and what others have to say about this hoax of a virus. To only know and read one side of the story is to really know nothing at all. I consider myself to be a leader rather than be a follower. Works well for me. LOL.

Again, if the virus is a hoax, why doesn't Trump make it go away right now. Today, done, gone, poof, no more Covid-19. Why on God's green earth would he have to wait until after the election? Doing so now would guarantee him a victory in November.

As far as your globalists owning and controlling politicians and the media, and that is why Trump has to "play along with the hoax virus" won't they continue to own and control him and the media after the election, should he win? Wouldn't they own anyone, no matter the winner? What would change? If Trump can't make the hoax disappear now because of the control the globalists have over him, how will he be able to do so after the election?

Am I one of the hundreds of thousands of covidiots out there in la-la land? And am I the reason this hoax virus continues? Wow, I didn't know I wielded such power. And I didn't know that a mere hundreds of thousands of people out of a world population of what is it now, over 7 billion people, a few hundred thousand can perpetuate such an elaborate hoax all over the planet. Am I one of the X-Men? By your logic, the globalists don't control the hoax virus, a few hundred thousand of us non globalists do.

Last edited:

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
There you go again. Just how would you even know that some physician/s or some health agency is right and is telling you the truth? Many physicians and those so called health experts have found out later that they were wrong. It happens all the time. You believe in a virus hoax that you cannot even prove to anyone here that it is for real and exists? All you are going by is what some so called expert tells you even though they may be lying to you. If you are one of those covidiots that go by what the lying leftist lieberal media says to you then you are the stunned one here.
HCQ must work because the lying leftist lieberal media says it is bad. The media does not work for you and me to tell us the truth. They belong to the globalist corporate elite who relay the orders to their media slaves to report that HCQ is pretty much good for nothing. Do people ever realize just how stupid they look walking around outside with a face diaper mask on their stupid looking faces? Some even wear a mask in their vehicles, the covidiot buffoons.
Masks do not protect anyone from any virus known to humans. Wearing face diaper masks all the time is actually a threat to people's health. The more one wears a mask the more likely they are to get lung cancer because they are constantly breathing in tiny hair fibers from that mask and right into their lungs. Plus anyone wearing a mask is going to breathe half of the carbon dioxide that they breathe out back into their lungs.
At least that is one congressman that finally has smartened up and he is helping his employees out by not forcing them to wear a face diaper mask. Masks do not work. One can still get viruses wearing a mask.
But Obamarama and Hitlery and Biden and Kamala always tell the truth, right? Covidiots are everywhere. LOL.

Once again, do you have the links of the legit studies done on the correlation between the wearing of face masks and lung cancer specific to surgeons and nurses, who probably wear them more than those in most other professions.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Donald Trump has called out New Zealand for its recent Covid-19 outbreak, saying the places the world hailed as a success story is now facing a “big surge” in cases.

“The places they were using to hold up now they’re having a big surge … they were holding up names of countries and now they’re saying ‘whoops!.

“Do you see what’s happening in New Zealand? They beat it, they beat it, it was like front-page news because they wanted to show me something,” the US president said at a campaign rally in Mankato, Minnesota.

"All of a sudden a lot of the places they were using to hold up, they are having a big surge ... New Zealand, you see what's going on in New Zealand" -- New Zealand had nine (9!) new Covid cases today. The US had more than 42,000.

“Big surge in New Zealand, you know it’s terrible, we don’t want that, but this is an invisible enemy that should never have been let to come to Europe and the rest of the world by China.”

On Monday Auckland recorded nine new cases of the virus, and 13 on Tuesday, while the US’s Monday figure was just under 42,000.

It is the first time Trump has mentioned New Zealand in a campaign speech. On Tuesday, prime minister Jacinda Ardern responded, saying there was “no comparison” between the situation in the US and her country.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/18/trump-calls-out-new-zealands-big-surge-on-day-it-records-nine-covid-cases

-----

Trump is clearly delusional.
Indeed. He is decompensating mentally.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
For the record:
New Cases & Deaths yesterday:
America 40,612/586 deaths
New Zealand 9/0 deaths
Cases & Deaths Total
America 5,612,000 cases/ 173,716 deaths
New Zealand 1,631 cases/ 22 deaths
Cases & Deaths per capita
America 1.69% / 0.05% deaths
New Zealand 0.03% cases/ 0.0004% deaths

Why do you keep giving a shit anymore? It's all old hat now. Who cares how many people get this China virus and how many live and how many die? Christ, is there not something else you can talk about other than this stupid China virus shit that would be of more interest to the rest of us here? Go get a life will you. Just saying.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Once again, do you have the links of the legit studies done on the correlation between the wearing of face masks and lung cancer specific to surgeons and nurses, who probably wear them more than those in most other professions.

Do you have a problem with reading? There is no need for you to take my word for it. I just told you as to where you can go and get the other side of the story on the wearing and the health risks of wearing a mask. Did you not bother to try as usual? You no doubt would say to me that what I produce will be taken by you as fake and phony bull shit anyway. By going on the internet you will get it all from, as thy say, the horse's mouth.

I do feel sorry for the dumb downed surgeons and nurses who are being forced to wear a face diaper all day long on the job. They are the ones that will lose in the end. They are supposed to be smarter than you and me when it comes to health safety and should know the risks in having to wear a face diaper mask all day long.

So, do you wear a face diaper? You are stupid if you do. Just saying.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

When lay peple don't want to do something (wear masks).......they find the most silly reasons to justify their defiant restive and dangerous behavior.

BC had a bit of a spike over this past weekend............and not wearing masks is a big contributor to that.......... as well as reckless behavior on beaches and partying. Human arrogance on display ..Sort of understandable as it has been a long stretch of time dealing with this pandemic........... and patience runs a tad thin.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Indeed. He is decompensating mentally.

The whole f'n world has gone mentally delusional. The amount of lies and bull shit that most of those covidiot buffoons out there will eat is quite amazing indeed. Those Covid so called facts and numbers are all just made up numbers to keep the fear and panic and paranoia in the minds of the dumb downed sheeple who have shown quite clearly that they are unable to think for themselves anymore.

I guess that comes from the many years of those brain dead trained seals listening to and believing all the lies and bull shit told to them by their dear comrade lying politicians and the comrade media. This place alone is starting to become quite the place mentally for the delusional in a big way. After nearly six months of this hoax, there are way too many covidiots still sticking around and still believing in Covid made up numbers.

This China virus is supposed to be a respiratory ailment. If someone is having respiratory problems, and maybe have a fever, then they should go see a doctor. Otherwise, why in the hell is the whole world being shut down and going bonkers over some so called plague of a virus? The whole world has truly gone mad over some virus hoax. I guess that Spock was right? There are very few intelligent people living on earth. Just crazy in the head people whom with enough convincing could be made to believe that the sky is falling down. Aw well, what more can be said about those crazy covidiot buffoons. Once stupid, always stupid. So sad indeed.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
When lay peple don't want to do something (wear masks).......they find the most silly reasons to justify their defiant restive and dangerous behavior.
BC had a bit of a spike over this past weekend............and not wearing masks is a big contributor to that.......... as well as reckless behavior on beaches and partying. Human arrogance on display ..Sort of understandable as it has been a long stretch of time dealing with this pandemic........... and patience runs a tad thin.

I get people getting frustrated in wearing them but it's complacency, as you pointed out, that can have unfavorable outcomes cases wise. I wear mine when it's called for it's an easy thing to do and I'm not concerned at all about "stale air" which ridiculous or getting lung cancer which is both ridiculous and absurd. The worst I heard one can get from wearing a face mask for long periods of time is something called "maskne" which is, pimples. Yep, pimples. Oh the horror!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Why don't covidiots like you do the world a favor and just stay at home and wear a face diaper. We don't all have to be a bunch of trained dummy seals to believe what you want to believe. I am pretty sure that all of those people that went to the beach could have cared less about your hoax of a virus. They probably have had enough already of this lying hoax and want to get back to enjoying life, something you seem to be missing in your life which is FUN!! Try it sometime. You might like it.

And how would you or anyone know that BC had a spike in Covid cases because some people got together and partied it up? Probably this is just more government lying numbers again to keep covidiots like you always in a state of panic and fear and paranoia. I go out there in the world and could careless about catching your virus because I do not fear catching your virus. When I start to show signs of respiratory and fever problems, then I will go see my doctor. Otherwise, I will enjoy life as much as I can and not live in a state of fear and panic like you do. You know what you can do with your hoax virus? So, go make my day, go do it. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yeah yeah yeah, insult, insult, blah blah blah. Provide the links of the legit studies that show the death rate among surgeons and nurses (we'll start with surgeons and nurses) directly related to wearing face masks. I don't want to hear about what you've read, I want to see what you've read. Provide the links and I'll have a look at them.

You have to be one hell of a stupid person alright. I think that it is time for your IQ check up. Long overdue by the looks of things. Again, it was all on the internet where I found all my information from where you can also see and read for yourself. If you do not want to take the time to check it out well that is your Covid problem and not mine. I am not going to post anything that is already on the internet for you to access and read.

But one website I will advise you to go to is one called "Amazing Polly". She has plenty to talk about this hoax of a virus that you believe in so much. The RightEdition website is another one to go visit also. Enjoy, if you bother too.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You mean like this covidiot? You know who that is in this photo right? Wearing a face mask? Inside a vehicle? With the windows up?
Okay okay, I'll give you a hint, she's the daughter of the current President of the United States of America.

She is just doing what every politician is doing these days. Playing the hoax virus game. So, do you wear a face diaper mask? And if not, why not? Well?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Taxme is somewhat of a refugee from Charles Anthony's forum. We should make him feel welcome, since many have had traumatic experiences on that other forum.

Looks to me like you are one of those refugees also, eh?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
These antisemitic conspiracy theories date back a thousand years to Medieval Europe, and blood libels. Almost all of them have no merit or truth.

In case you have not noticed lately, those conspiracy theories are still alive and well and being played on the internet today. And according to Brother Nathanaels website those conspiracy theories are still up and running on the internet. So, there must be some truth to it all, right? Why else would it still be around on the internet if it were not true, hmmm?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Do you have a problem with reading? There is no need for you to take my word for it. I just told you as to where you can go and get the other side of the story on the wearing and the health risks of wearing a mask. Did you not bother to try as usual? You no doubt would say to me that what I produce will be taken by you as fake and phony bull shit anyway. By going on the internet you will get it all from, as thy say, the horse's mouth.
I do feel sorry for the dumb downed surgeons and nurses who are being forced to wear a face diaper all day long on the job. They are the ones that will lose in the end. They are supposed to be smarter than you and me when it comes to health safety and should know the risks in having to wear a face diaper mask all day long.
So, do you wear a face diaper? You are stupid if you do. Just saying.

Oh no, my reading skills are quite fine thank you. I want you to supply the direct links of the legit studies that show the correlation between the wearing of face masks and lung cancer in surgeons and nurses because you see, I have no way of knowing what sources it is that you are getting this information from. So in order for me to have a balanced response to them I would need to see those specific links. Any links randomly chosen by me may not be in line with the ones you are getting your information from. So, that said, care to provide the direct links to your sources?

So now surgeons and nurses are dumb for wearing face masks? Tell me, are you aware that for the last oh, some say 157 years, surgeons have been wearing face masks in operating rooms? I say 157 years because it is said that doctors began wearing masks while performing operations as early as 1863. But okay, lets go with your concern over the wearing of disposable masks, which were in widespread use by the 1960's, that's 60 years ago. So for the last 60 years (I'm gonna give you the first 97 years because I'm a generous woman) there has been no changes to their use despite the fact that you claim they cause lung cancer? Is that what you're selling me here? Really?

Do I wear a face diaper? No, I do not. I do however wear a face mask when and where it is required of me to do so. I don't recall there being such a thing as a face diaper, at least not in the context to which you are referring. And you can call me stupid if you like, it matters not to me, I have no control over your choice of words or the opinion you may have of me. I will say however that such juvenile antics on your part do very little to lend any credibility you could hope to possess in having this or any discussion. So you may want to rethink that failed strategy.

One more chance, links?

Last edited: