COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
CFL cancels 2020 season. Not because they're smart, because they couldn't get a $30 million interest free government loan.

I know how they feel.

I can't get one either.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Yes . Many times . But not daily .

Oh I see, yes but not daily. Okay. Tell me what is the cut off for you? With what amount of regularity is one permitted to insult others on the internet before their intelligence is called into question for having done so?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
But all that stale air and carbon dioxide! There are a number of conspiracy theories out there regarding wearing a face mask to quell the possible spread of Covid-19. One that continues to pop up is that to wear a face mask you are somehow in danger of breathing in stale air, stale air that contains carbon dioxide which can build in your system causing ill effects and even death. It is of course a laughable claim but it's still out there, making the rounds.

I mean is there was such a danger wouldn't someone have raised the alarm with surgeons, dentists, nurses, carpenters, drywall cutters, insulation contractors, police officers, EMT's, stone masons etc who all wear a face mask of some sort, for multiple hours throughout the day?

Of course people with preexisting breathing conditions would struggle with wearing a face mask but the truth is, most of us would suffer no ill effects at all in doing so.

You don't want to wear a mask, don't wear a mask. You want to wear one? Wear one, what harm could it possibly do?

https://hartfordhealthcare.org/about-us/news-press/news-detail?articleid=26712&publicId=395

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
So we're into our 6th
month of this

pandemic. These various
quotes made me giggle, which we all need! ��

1. So let me get this
straight, there’s no cure for a virus that can be killed by sanitizer and hand
soap?

2. Is it too early to
put up the Christmas tree yet? I have run out of things to
do.

3. When this virus thing
is over with, I still want some of you to stay away from me.

4. If these last months
have taught us anything, it’s that stupidity travels faster than any virus on
the planet.

5. Just wait a second –
so what you're telling me is that my chance of surviving all this is directly
linked to the common sense of others? You’re kidding, right?

6. People are scared of
getting fined or arrested for congregating in crowds, as if catching a deadly
disease and dying a horrible death wasn’t enough of a
deterrent.

7. If you believe all
this will end and we will get back to normal just because we reopen everything,
raise your hand. Now slap yourself with it.

8. Another Saturday
night in the house and I just realized the trash goes out more than
me.

9. Whoever decided a
liquor store is more essential than a hair salon is obviously a bald-headed
alcoholic.

10. Remember when you
were little and all your underwear had the days of the week on them. Those would
be helpful right now.

11. The spread of
Covid-19 is based on two factors: 1. How dense the population is and 2. How
dense the population is.

12. Remember all those
times when you wished the weekend would last forever? Well, wish granted. Happy
now?

13. It may take a
village to raise a child, but it takes the blood, sweat and tears of many loving
Teachers to tackle distance learning. And now, prepare to teach and stay safe in
classrooms.

14. Did a big load of
pajamas so I would have enough clean work clothes for this
week.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Every single reputable Physician or Health agency in Europe and North America says HCQ is ineffective in dealing with COVID. The congressman who says he was "cured" of COVID by using it, also claims he contract COVID because he was wearing a mask, and has outright banned masks in his office for his staff. Trump also says he uses HCQ, but we all know that Trump is incapable of telling the truth.
It become a matter of who you believe...reputable medical professionals with no horse in the race, or the GOP.
"Leftist liberal mouth." LOL. In your world, anyone who does not subscribe to your extreme right narrative is a leftist.

There you go again. Just how would you even know that some physician/s or some health agency is right and is telling you the truth? Many physicians and those so called health experts have found out later that they were wrong. It happens all the time. You believe in a virus hoax that you cannot even prove to anyone here that it is for real and exists? All you are going by is what some so called expert tells you even though they may be lying to you. If you are one of those covidiots that go by what the lying leftist lieberal media says to you then you are the stunned one here.

HCQ must work because the lying leftist lieberal media says it is bad. The media does not work for you and me to tell us the truth. They belong to the globalist corporate elite who relay the orders to their media slaves to report that HCQ is pretty much good for nothing. Do people ever realize just how stupid they look walking around outside with a face diaper mask on their stupid looking faces? Some even wear a mask in their vehicles, the covidiot buffoons.

Masks do not protect anyone from any virus known to humans. Wearing face diaper masks all the time is actually a threat to people's health. The more one wears a mask the more likely they are to get lung cancer because they are constantly breathing in tiny hair fibers from that mask and right into their lungs. Plus anyone wearing a mask is going to breathe half of the carbon dioxide that they breathe out back into their lungs.

At least that is one congressman that finally has smartened up and he is helping his employees out by not forcing them to wear a face diaper mask. Masks do not work. One can still get viruses wearing a mask.

But Obamarama and Hitlery and Biden and Kamala always tell the truth, right? Covidiots are everywhere. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Everything is a Jewish conspiracy these days...

Maybe so. There is been plenty of that to be read on the internet. Some information read about Jewish conspiracies is hard to ignore or dispute. A great source for that kind of information is to go look up Brother Nathaniel on the internet and listen to what he has to say about Jewish conspiracies. His looks will probably not impress anyone but the guy does make a hell of a lot of sense in what he is saying. Go check him out. Take the time to listen to him if you truly do have an open mind and not a closed mind. I promise that the Bro will not bite you. Your call.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Oh I see, yes but not daily. Okay. Tell me what is the cut off for you? With what amount of regularity is one permitted to insult others on the internet before their intelligence is called into question for having done so?
Look in the mirror and tell me the answer .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So we're into our 6th
month of this

pandemic. These various
quotes made me giggle, which we all need! ��

1. So let me get this
straight, there’s no cure for a virus that can be killed by sanitizer and hand
soap?

2. Is it too early to
put up the Christmas tree yet? I have run out of things to
do.

3. When this virus thing
is over with, I still want some of you to stay away from me.

4. If these last months
have taught us anything, it’s that stupidity travels faster than any virus on
the planet.

5. Just wait a second –
so what you're telling me is that my chance of surviving all this is directly
linked to the common sense of others? You’re kidding, right?

6. People are scared of
getting fined or arrested for congregating in crowds, as if catching a deadly
disease and dying a horrible death wasn’t enough of a
deterrent.

7. If you believe all
this will end and we will get back to normal just because we reopen everything,
raise your hand. Now slap yourself with it.

8. Another Saturday
night in the house and I just realized the trash goes out more than
me.

9. Whoever decided a
liquor store is more essential than a hair salon is obviously a bald-headed
alcoholic.

10. Remember when you
were little and all your underwear had the days of the week on them. Those would
be helpful right now.

11. The spread of
Covid-19 is based on two factors: 1. How dense the population is and 2. How
dense the population is.

12. Remember all those
times when you wished the weekend would last forever? Well, wish granted. Happy
now?

13. It may take a
village to raise a child, but it takes the blood, sweat and tears of many loving
Teachers to tackle distance learning. And now, prepare to teach and stay safe in
classrooms.

14. Did a big load of
pajamas so I would have enough clean work clothes for this
week.

Good thoughts, some truth in some of them. Re #8 think of all the money you are saving! :)