COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
You may as well pile on , everyone else is .

Aw, show us on the doll where we hurt you....

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, temper tantrums, what would you call it? I guess there could be other descriptors like whining, bellyaching, grousing, grumbling, bleating (I kind of like that last one, bleating. It insinuates that you are a little sheep, get it? One of Trump's flock? Anyway I thought it was clever) and so on.
And you're more than welcome, I always like playing with you, you know that. You're my favorite poster here, used to be Walter but you are far more entertaining than he. It always brightens my day when you're around. Why a day just isn't complete without you in it. And yeah, you'll see me around, I'm not going anywhere.
Yeah, his little self-pity party in his last post to me was pretty funny. Poor little pgs. The big mean Indun hurt his feewings.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
You are so worldly . I could care less about your activities outside of this forum are . I only see what you show here . And I don’t particularly like what I see .

Again, it's couldn't care less, stating that you could care less means that you have room to care... sigh. Haven't we had this lesson already?

If you don't like what you see as far as my posts why do you spend so much time with me in answering them? If you hate getting hit in the face with a baseball bat do you not move out of striking range of said bat?

And yeah, I like to think I'm somewhat worldly, not as much as some of my fellow posters here but I think I can hold my own well enough. Nothing wrong with that right?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Yeah, his little self-pity party in his last post to me was pretty funny. Poor little pgs. The big mean Indun hurt his feewings.

That one surprised me too, from a guy who once told me here on these forums to f-off and die and called me it. I thought he had a thicker skin than that, it's a little disappointing actually.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That one surprised me too, from a guy who once told me here on these forums to f-off and die and called me it. I thought he had a thicker skin than that, it's a little disappointing actually.
Spend much time around horses?

Ever seen geldings get all excited by mares in heat?

That's pgs, Walter, Moosie, and the Fun Bunch. They do love pretending they still got it. Or ever had it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Are you turning into a spelling nazi JLM ? This should be fun as I start pointing out errors . And you make lots , are you a two finger typist as well ?

Yep, I'm a two finger typist and I also use the other three on the appropriate keys.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Are you turning into a spelling nazi JLM ? This should be fun as I start pointing out errors . And you make lots , are you a two finger typist as well ?

I'm the first to admit I make lots of errors, spelling included, but not at the grade 2 level as in confusing "then" and "than". You should get those two straight before embarking on a debating career. :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'm the first to admit I make lots of errors, spelling included, but not at the grade 2 level as in confusing "then" and "than". You should get those two straight before embarking on a debating career. :)
Phonetics , if you understand what one is saying who really cares about spelling ? Grade two was long ago , and writing was rarely part of my job description during my working life . Sue me .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Phonetics , if you understand what one is saying who really cares about spelling ? Grade two was long ago , and writing was rarely part of my job description during my working life . Sue me .

Just to give you another point of view, perhaps just as valid as yours I had a teacher in grade 10 who if you misspelled the answer on an exam she marked it wrong. Her explanation was if you misspell a word then you haven't written the word. While I don't entirely agree with it, every kid in the class was in a "level playing field". Quite often when one misspells a word he has inadvertently written another word, as is evident in "lose" and "loose".

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Just to give you another point of view, perhaps just as valid as yours I had a teacher in grade 10 who if you misspelled the answer on an exam she marked it wrong. Her explanation was if you misspell a word then you haven't written the word. While I don't entirely agree with it, every kid in the class was in a "level playing field". Quite often when one misspells a word he has inadvertently written another word, as is evident in "lose" and "loose".
Spelling is tres important. That’s French.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
If he says HCQ cured him, he is full of shit.

Are you a doctor? How do you know as to whether HCQ works or not? Many doctors say it does work well for their patients. Unless you know as to what you are talking about, how about shutting down your leftist lieberal mouth. We get and hear enough bull shit from buffoons like you. It's no wonder that the world is in big trouble with buffoons like you around. If you had something to offer to the world that would be good and great it would be a bloody miracle. LOL.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Are you a doctor? How do you know as to whether HCQ works or not? Many doctors say it does work well for their patients. Unless you know as to what you are talking about, how about shutting down your leftist lieberal mouth. We get and hear enough bull shit from buffoons like you. It's no wonder that the world is in big trouble with buffoons like you around. If you had something to offer to the world that would be good and great it would be a bloody miracle. LOL.

You'd have been better off to remain silent.:)