COVID-19 'Pandemic'

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
America is not my country, pigs.
Canada is . Where is your parliament? Where is your Prime Minister ? Will there be two separatist parties after the next election ? But hey let’s trash Trump .

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
But in B.C. it's already been spiking 400% worse than before and the schools haven't opened yet. Right now is the time to get on it!

You have had under 100 a day. And my understanding is you don't have too many cities with mask laws yet. You don't even have it on public transit yet.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
"Not very successfully" is pretty much your wheelhouse.
a contributing factor might be a lack of undemanding and abuse of the word hatred. One cannot interpret criticism of Potus behaviors and ineptness as "hatred".....as that is binary thinking only. Nothing is as simple in life as o and 1.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
You are welcome to your opinion . We here in Canada have had a suspended parliament for the last six months , our prime minister comes out of hiding to throw money at every and all causes so much so that we have outspent the equivalent of the World War Two effort in six short month without parliamentary oversight . Much of that money doled out to friends and insiders of the minority liberal government in sole sourced contracts .Our prime minister has been embroiled in three separate ethics violations , our finance minister has been caught in at least two conflict of interest conflicts . And on and on . Yet you , Girth , Cliffy , OceanBreeze , Mockingbird and others are completely focused on Trump and America , why is that ? Where is that outrage and passion for what is happening in your own country ?

If JLM, or any of us which you mention (there you go thinking of me again, you just can't get me out of your head can you? I'm beginning to think you're crushing on me ) are welcome to our opinions (thank you for that by the way) then why do you chastise us for voicing them? Is it because we're not discussing topics that you wish to discuss? Haven't we already had this exchange in the past, where you ended up telling me to discuss whatever I liked, that it mattered not to you. Yet here you are again stomping your feet and shaking your fists because I, among others, discuss American ploitics and Trump.

And how is it that you assume that I or others here focus completely on Trump? Do you know what any of our activities are outside of this forum? Do you know if I am in discussion on other forms of social media concerning Canadian politics? Do you? Do you know if this is the only forum that I actively take part in? Well, do you?

And if discussing Trump is so off-putting for you, so short sighted as an outraged Canadian who is ready to burst why are you here in threads concerning American politics and concerning Trump? You seem to post equally as much as most here, and more that I do I might add, about Trump and American politics. So Isn't it a little hypocritical of you to criticize?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If JLM, or any of us which you mention (there you go thinking of me again, you just can't get me out of your head can you? I'm beginning to think you're crushing on me ) are welcome to our opinions (thank you for that by the way) then why do you chastise us for voicing them? Is it because we're not discussing topics that you wish to discuss? Haven't we already had this exchange in the past, where you ended up telling me to discuss whatever I liked, that it mattered not to you. Yet here you are again stomping your feet and shaking your fists because I, among others, discuss American ploitics and Trump.

And how is it that you assume that I or others here focus completely on Trump? Do you know what any of our activities are outside of this forum? Do you know if I am in discussion on other forms of social media concerning Canadian politics? Do you? Do you know if this is the only forum that I actively take part in? Well, do you?

And if discussing Trump is so off-putting for you, so short sighted as an outraged Canadian who is ready to burst why are you here in threads concerning American politics and concerning Trump? You seem to post equally as much as most here, and more that I do I might add, about Trump and American politics. So Isn't it a little hypocritical of you to criticize?
Perhaps , but I am critical of Canadians paying more attention to American politics then there own country , you appear to be one of them . Hence your name being mentioned in such august company as the others . There are more American political threads here on Canadian Content , it hasn’t always been that way . Why are you more interested in American politics when so much is wrong in your own country ? Liberal scandals are such a big yawn eh ?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Your last sentence sums it up nicely! Losers gotta lose! :)

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Perhaps , but I am critical of Canadians paying more attention to American politics then there own country , you appear to be one of them . Hence your name being mentioned in such august company as the others . There are more American political threads here on Canadian Content , it hasn’t always been that way . Why are you more interested in American politics when so much is wrong in your own country ? Liberal scandals are such a big yawn eh ?

No no, you're avoiding my questions from my last post, here they are once more:

And there's no perhaps, it is 100% hypocritical. You are just as active on American/Trump threads as anyone here yet you rail against others for doing the same.

Again how could you possibly know that I am more interested in American politics over what is happening here at home simply because I don't discuss it here with you. You have no way of knowing my presence on other platforms of social media and other forums.

Liberal scandals are far from boring, but your temper tantrums over what I am not discussing, is.

Last edited:

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Birds of a feather, flock together. He is a Trump bootlicker, and takes issue with any criticism of his hero. It should be noted that pgs and Trump are intolerant of opposing viewpoints.

These little temper tantrums of his are troubling, well funny too, but more troubling.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Birds of a feather, flock together. He is a Trump bootlicker, and takes issue with any criticism of his hero. It should be noted that pgs and Trump are intolerant of opposing viewpoints.
Am I ? Why do you hate your country so little that you care nothing about the criminal actions of the government in power ? Are you a Trudeau boot licker ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

And there's no perhaps, it is 100% hypocritical. You are just as active on American/Trump threads as anyone here yet you rail against others for doing the same.

Again how could you possibly know that I am more interested in American politics over what is happening here at home simply because I don't discuss it here with you. You have no way of knowing my presence on other platforms of social media and other forums.

Liberal scandals are far from boring, but your temper tantrums over what I am not discussing, is.
Temper tantrums . You are out of this world . Thanks for playing . See you around or not .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

You are so worldly . I could care less about your activities outside of this forum are . I only see what you show here . And I don’t particularly like what I see .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Putting words in my mouth, is another tactic of a man who has trouble debating. It is also a trait you share in common with Trump. I would love for you to point out where I give any type of praise to Trudeau.
Nowhere but you also spend more time bashing Trump then any of the scandals and happenings in Canada Covid included , even there you spend more time bashing Trump and questioning Canada’s tepid response .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Holy gas-lighting, Batman!

Some of us are intelligent enough to see through some of the measures Trump has taken in the past few months, to circumvent a fair and balanced election. You cannot see the forest from the trees.

In reality, it is you, who holds contempt and hatred for America. If you had any sense of morality, you would call out the Trump Administration for the criminal acts they are implementing, to insure that Trump wins the election, or that the election itself will be deemed inconclusive, due to the inability to process and count ballots in a specific time-frame.

Some of us can see that the draconian measure enacted by the GOP and the Trump Administration will hurt America irreversibly.
Good post !!!

What is astonishing is that thee supporters of Trump can't see how he is hurting the US ......Talk about blinders....

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'll let you in on a little secret, MB. Given his lack of ability at word usage and spelling would you expect any better in his use of logic? :)
Are you turning into a spelling nazi JLM ? This should be fun as I start pointing out errors . And you make lots , are you a two finger typist as well ?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
While I, too, am a bit perplexed at the Canadian fascination with American politics (obviously Trump will be an object of great interest as head of state and head of government of the richest and most powerful country on the planet, as well as Canada's immediate and most important neighbour, the obsession over a freshman backbencher in the lower house of Congress is weird), I am enjoying pgs's extended whatabout whimper.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
While I, too, am a bit perplexed at the Canadian fascination with American politics (obviously Trump will be an object of great interest as head of state and head of government of the richest and most powerful country on the planet, as well as Canada's immediate and most important neighbour, the obsession over a freshman backbencher in the lower house of Congress is weird), I am enjoying pgs's extended whatabout whimper.
You may as well pile on , everyone else is .

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Temper tantrums . You are out of this world . Thanks for playing . See you around or not .

Yeah, temper tantrums, what would you call it? I guess there could be other descriptors like whining, bellyaching, grousing, grumbling, bleating (I kind of like that last one, bleating. It insinuates that you are a little sheep, get it? One of Trump's flock? Anyway I thought it was clever) and so on.

And you're more than welcome, I always like playing with you, you know that. You're my favorite poster here, used to be Walter but you are far more entertaining than he. It always brightens my day when you're around. Why a day just isn't complete without you in it. And yeah, you'll see me around, I'm not going anywhere.