COVID-19 'Pandemic'

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Again, show your work, come on, show it. Give me numbers, data, you know, proof that there is widespread voter fraud associated with mail in voting. And no media sources now because as you yourself said, all media is suspect. But wait, don't include Florida right? Because Trump is okay with it in Florida.
I believe Walter posted the many problems happening with the New York Primaries . One in five votes being disallowed. Maybe not fraud but certainly not right .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I believe Walter posted the many problems happening with the New York Primaries . One in five votes being disallowed. Maybe not fraud but certainly not right .
So. . . your best evidence of fraud is an example of something you admit isn't fraud?

Well, I suppose that's consistent with depending on Walter as a source.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Fraud or no fraud 20% legit votes isnt a good thing. That's a far worse situation.

Even 1 in 5 rejected is a tragedy. WTF?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Fraud or no fraud 20% legit votes isnt a good thing. That's a far worse situation.
Even 1 in 5 rejected is a tragedy. WTF?
It was the first run of a system that was dramatically re-vamped too fast to be tested.

But yes, let's do all we can to divert attention from the fact that pgs's, Walter's, and Moosie's claims of fraud are the paranoid fantasies of not-real-bright rightnuts who don't seem to be able to get their heads around the fact that they're not American.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So. . . your best evidence of fraud is an example of something you admit isn't fraud?

Well, I suppose that's consistent with depending on Walter as a source.
No that is one example of the problems with mailin ballots . As I don’t do links I will await another of Walter’s pearls that is surely coming down the pipes .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It was the first run of a system that was dramatically re-vamped too fast to be tested.

But yes, let's do all we can to divert attention from the fact that pgs's, Walter's, and Moosie's claims of fraud are the paranoid fantasies of not-real-bright rightnuts who don't seem to be able to get their heads around the fact that they're not American.
So its the first run of a system and has been proven disastrous, let’s try it nationwide . You should be a bureaucrat . Or a lawyer making sense of the senseless.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So its the first run of a system and has been proven disastrous, let’s try it nationwide . You should be a bureaucrat . Or a lawyer making sense of the senseless.
Still looking for something that fits as well as being a pig-ignorant Canadian commenting on primary elections in the U.S. fits you.

That you dismiss the obvious value of testing and tweaking systems is an indicator of your intelligence.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Eat an orange, open a window, lay down with one leg on the floor, have a glass of milk with cinnamon.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

No vote in America , just trying to counter my fellow countrymen’s irrational hatred of anything American and Republican . Not very successfully I might add .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Still looking for something that fits as well as being a pig-ignorant Canadian commenting on primary elections in the U.S. fits you.

That you dismiss the obvious value of testing and tweaking systems is an indicator of your intelligence.
So it was a roaring success ?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC