COVID-19 'Pandemic'

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Walter said the virus is fake news

Walter is right. The Covid virus has been one big deep state globalist Zionist elite joke that has been played on the world. Only buffoons and covidiots, probably like yourself, cannot even see or get that. Everything about this virus smacks of communism. Think about the freedoms that you had six months ago compared to what freedoms you have today? I would rather take my chances with this hoax virus and get back to my old normal life rather than live this new normal life that has been forced on us all and that we all must live by now. What is going on today is preparing we the sheeple to accept communism.

1. Travelling pretty much out.
2. Wearing face diaper masks.
3. Lock downs.
4. Stay at home.
5. No more being able to attend big sports or other events anymore.
6. We now have wannabee commie snitches and commie enforcers who go around and try to force people to wear masks or social distance(engineering).

We are all being set up for a communist lifestyle. If that is what you want than vote for commie Turdeau and support Biden. If we all want to get back to normal and get back our old normal than everyone must support Trump whom I believe will get rid of this hoax virus if he stays as President. Be and act more like a leader and stop being a zombie like follower. Our lying politicians and the lying MSM lie to us everyday about this hoax. Enough already. "Woke" the F up.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You'd have been better off to remain silent.:)

Remaining silent is for cowards and gutless wonders and that is just what our lying politicians and the lying media want us to do. Just obey their orders and commands. They both live in a world of lies and deception. Instead become a leader and stop being a follower. That is what our comrade politicians and the commie media do not want us all to do. Think for ourselves. It scares the commie shit out of them.

It never hurts to try and get the other side of the alternative story. It is amazing as to what one can learn that has been constantly hidden from us all by our dear comrade lying politicians and the Pravda lying MSM. They both hate our guts and it is about time for the covidiots and buffoons out there to get that thru their thick short on brain cell skulls.

A good thing to go by is that when a politician or the media tells us all something over and over again like with this Covid hoax virus then we all should go the opposite. If they say it is bad, then it is good or they are just trying to push more bull shit for the covidiots and buffoons to eat up. Sadly, there are just too many of those dyk heads around.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Hey, have you been wearing your face diaper mask when you go out, and staying at home as much as possible like you are supposed to do as ordered by your lying comrade politicians and the lying comrade media who will be very angry with you if you are not doing and obeying their commie orders and commands.

I enjoy preaching every day to those brain dead covidiots and buffoons out there. Everyone needs a good laugh now and then. LOL.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Every single reputable Physician or Health agency in Europe and North America says HCQ is ineffective in dealing with COVID. The congressman who says he was "cured" of COVID by using it, also claims he contract COVID because he was wearing a mask, and has outright banned masks in his office for his staff. Trump also says he uses HCQ, but we all know that Trump is incapable of telling the truth.

It become a matter of who you believe...reputable medical professionals with no horse in the race, or the GOP.

"Leftist liberal mouth." LOL. In your world, anyone who does not subscribe to your extreme right narrative is a leftist.

You got it right. As far as the guy who was cured of Covid by HCQ, was it proven he actually had Covid in the first place? I think what we may be dealing with here is anecdotal evidence!

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Walter is right. The Covid virus has been one big deep state globalist Zionist elite joke that has been played on the world. Only buffoons and covidiots, probably like yourself, cannot even see or get that. Everything about this virus smacks of communism. Think about the freedoms that you had six months ago compared to what freedoms you have today? I would rather take my chances with this hoax virus and get back to my old normal life rather than live this new normal life that has been forced on us all and that we all must live by now. What is going on today is preparing we the sheeple to accept communism.
3. Lock downs.
4. Stay at home.
6. We now have wannabee commie snitches and commie enforcers who go around and try to force people to wear masks or social distance(engineering).
We are all being set up for a communist lifestyle. If that is what you want than vote for commie Turdeau and support Biden. If we all want to get back to normal and get back our old normal than everyone must support Trump whom I believe will get rid of this hoax virus if he stays as President. Be and act more like a leader and stop being a zombie like follower. Our lying politicians and the lying MSM lie to us everyday about this hoax. Enough already. "Woke" the F up.

So if Trump can get rid of this "hoax virus" why hasn't he done so already? Wouldn't doing so all but guarantee him an overwhelming victory in the upcoming election? I mean if he got rid of it now then he wouldn't have to corrupt the USPS, push birtherism against Harris, prove that he can identify an elephant or drink a glass of water with one hand, that's a lot of work that he could easily avoid in trying to win re-election. Think of all the spare time he would have to play golf, wait... nevermind, bad example.

And by the way, if it's all a hoax, what's there to get rid of? By your, convoluted as it is, logic, there is no virus. So why doesn't Trump just let the world know, let the world know that the virus doesn't exist and we can all return to normalcy. I'm willing to bet if Trump did that he'd win that "Noble" prize he so covets.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
3. Lock downs.
4. Stay at home.
There are no mask or number of participant rules if you are protesting.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
As far as the guy who was cured of Covid by HCQ, was it proven he actually had Covid in the first place? I think what we may be dealing with here is anecdotal evidence!
Rep. Louie Gohmert was diagnosed Wednesday morning during routine White House testing, required because he was slated to travel to Texas with President Donald Trump later in the day
https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlie...-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/#53c802e2393f

WH testing isn't very accurate cuz, you know, Trump.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
window licker

(derogatory) ~ sl.: euphemism for a person of mentally challenged status. Etymology: C20 - Derived from the stereotyped behaviour of mentally challenged people, observed to place their open mouths into prolongued contact with the external windows of public or private transport on which they are seated.

I never knew what "window licker" was until five minutes ago...
Consider it repayment of your introducing me to some of the more disgusting depths of slang.