Trump at 1,100 Days Plus

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
What crimes? Trump has been investigated more than anyone ever and still no crime has been found.
He’s guilty , of beating the most qualified candidate ever . And of being a Republican .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
But you have already guilty . You can’t tell me the crime , but are convinced of his guilt .
His own cronies even admitted he tried bribery, or quid pro quo, and I listed his crimes a couple times. And you replied to the post so I know you read them.
Gawd you Trumpties are funny.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
lmao So I can kill someone but if I am not convicted, I am not guilty of the killing. Nice to know.
lol It must be nice to be so simple-minded as you.

You post this and call somebody else simple minded?

It must be nice to be vacuous.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
You post this and call somebody else simple minded?

It must be nice to be vacuous.
lmao It was a question I asked Walter, dopey. It was his idea, dopey. "No conviction means not guilty ." And if you really think I am vacuous, you're as thickheaded as Walter.
Don't forget to pick your knuckles off the ground when you walk. :D

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

That picture of her ripping up Trump's speech shows us all as to just how democrats have become such crybaby losers. They cannot nail anything on Trump so Pelosi has to show her frustration by ripping up a federal piece of documentation which apparently is against some kind of rule in the House. Nancy the ripper just broke some rule. Deplorable.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
His own cronies even admitted he tried bribery, or quid pro quo, and I listed his crimes a couple times. And you replied to the post so I know you read them.
Gawd you Trumpties are funny.

On the contrary. We "Trumpties" are winners. We Trumpties just cannot stop winning. Trump found not guilty on all charges against him like Russian collusion, impeachment or Quid Pro Quo. I have to wonder what will be next on the menu for the democrats to try and nail Trump on something before the next election? They only have about 8 months to try and get Trump on something. Some people's kids? Some of them never learn. No matter. Trump will come our the winner again.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
On the contrary. We "Trumpties" are winners. We Trumpties just cannot stop winning. Trump found not guilty on all charges against him like Russian collusion, impeachment or Quid Pro Quo. I have to wonder what will be next on the menu for the democrats to try and nail Trump on something before the next election? They only have about 8 months to try and get Trump on something. Some people's kids? Some of them never learn. No matter. Trump will come our the winner again.
baaaaahahahaha Suuuuuure ya are. (sarc)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
baaaaahahahaha Suuuuuure ya are. (sarc)

There will be four more years coming up for Trump. There is going to be a lot of crying going on when the democrats and liberals lose the next election to Trump again. Will there be enough Kleenex boxes to go around for all of those crying liberal and democrats? Some of them better stock up now. Ha-ha-ha.