Trump at 1,100 Days Plus

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
On the contrary. We "Trumpties" are winners. We Trumpties just cannot stop winning. Trump found not guilty on all charges against him like Russian collusion, impeachment or Quid Pro Quo. I have to wonder what will be next on the menu for the democrats to try and nail Trump on something before the next election? They only have about 8 months to try and get Trump on something. Some people's kids? Some of them never learn. No matter. Trump will come our the winner again.
You're a bunch of brain dead morons. Trump may win, not because he deserves it but because his supporters are just plain stupid. One day you will feel the pain of his dick up your butt because you're to blind to see it coming.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
lmao It was a question I asked Walter, dopey. It was his idea, dopey. "No conviction means not guilty ." And if you really think I am vacuous, you're as thickheaded as Walter.
Don't forget to pick your knuckles off the ground when you walk. :D
Rent free.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
You're a bunch of brain dead morons. Trump may win, not because he deserves it but because his supporters are just plain stupid. One day you will feel the pain of his dick up your butt because you're to blind to see it coming.
Kaboom!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
His own cronies even admitted he tried bribery, or quid pro quo, and I listed his crimes a couple times. And you replied to the post so I know you read them.
Gawd you Trumpties are funny.
Which cronies ?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
lmao It was a question I asked Walter, dopey. It was his idea, dopey. "No conviction means not guilty ." And if you really think I am vacuous, you're as thickheaded as Walter.
Don't forget to pick your knuckles off the ground when you walk. :D

As I said... it must be nice to vacuous.

Have fun screaming at the sky snowflake.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
There will be four more years coming up for Trump. There is going to be a lot of crying going on when the democrats and liberals lose the next election to Trump again. Will there be enough Kleenex boxes to go around for all of those crying liberal and democrats? Some of them better stock up now. Ha-ha-ha.
For one thing, I think you are probably right about Trump getting a second term. For another, I hope you aren't including me in your little, liberal/democrat cubbyhole.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Mulvaney for one but you can look it up, unless you are too biased or lazy.
Mulvaney , well why didn’t Schiff or Nadler bring him before their committees and have him testify ? Simple , they brought the impeachment to life .

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Mulvaney , well why didn’t Schiff or Nadler bring him before their committees and have him testify ? Simple , they brought the impeachment to life .
Because the GOP blocked him and a few others.