Trump at 1,100 Days Plus

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Trump has achieved more good for the USA in the first three years of his term than any other POTI achieved in their first three years.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Really, people that choose a guy that cheats a charity, cheats his previous two wives, and loses thousands of civil court cases need their heads examined for any sign of sanity.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Really, people that choose a guy that cheats a charity, cheats his previous two wives, and loses thousands of civil court cases need their heads examined for any sign of sanity.
Where does it say only saints need apply ?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

I'll expand on that, Trump cheats university students, cheats contractors, cheats golf club patrons, cheats in golf ALL THE TIME, cheats on military service, cheats employees out of wages, cheated 800,000 federal employees out of their pay by having a temper tantrum and shutting down the government, cheats on his taxes and cheats on weather maps. Oh yeah, the guy cheats. It's in his DNA.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'll expand on that, Trump cheats university students, cheats contractors, cheats golf club patrons, cheats in golf ALL THE TIME, cheats on military service, cheats employees out of wages, cheated 800,000 federal employees out of their pay by having a temper tantrum and shutting down the government, cheats on his taxes and cheats on weather maps. Oh yeah, the guy cheats. It's in his DNA.
I imagine you just plain don’t like the man . Worry not you aren’t alone . Bernie appears to be leading the polls lately I am sure the American public will embrace his message .