To IMPEACH ????

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
My intolerance of what? Dishonesty? Lack of integrity? Willful ignorance? Gullibility? Dishonour?
Yeah, I see no good reason to change.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our burned out Ember SEES NO REASON TO CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meaning she is DEDICATED to govt gravy and LIE-beral Fake News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We NEVER DOUBTED YOU HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can kick LIE-beral sh+t like a TRUE HOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why dont you dashc offv a quick note to Our idiot Boy Justin..........................

demanding that he CENSOR the internet for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are ALREADY VIOLATING FREE SPEECH with the help of UNIFOR HOGS......................

and that SIX HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR MEDIA SLUSH FUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even worse- LIE-berals are looking for asy to CENSOR THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Public OUTRAGE has just forced LIE-berals to BACK AWAY FROM LICENSING online comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nazis just BURNED the books they did not like...........................

Our idiot Boy wants to BURN THE ONLINE PUBLISHERS AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
During the inquiry? First mention was during the hearing when Mitch said he didn't see enough to convict
Exactly. The hearing occurred before any of the decision to impeach. Remember the Republican bullshit about not being allowed in just before they stormed in?

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Same problem with the minimum wage- just the fact it is the minimum wage means anyone on it is destined to poverty. The $ amount of it is irrelevant.
Nonsense. Otherwise there are a lot of kids predetermined to live their lives in poverty.
Get a grip.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
It is the House of Representatives to present the evidence to the Senate for judgement . It is the fault of Shiff , Nadler and Pelosi that the witnesses weren’t heard .
hahaha
McConnell and his Senators had already decided to bar the witnesses and documents. And that was after several of them whined and sniveled about not being able to ask questions in the hearing and stormed the hearing while some of them had already been asking questions inside.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Of course they did , there was no there , there .
Selective memory? Several Republicans had admitted Trump did it but it wasn't impeachable. Remember Mulvaney? "The was quid pro quo. Get over it".
Get a grip.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
geeeezez
Since several Republicans on his staff said he was guilty but the offenses weren't impeachable, what do you think? (That's a rhetorical question).

Maybe you don't understand all the potential ulterior motives any more than I do. I basically don't believe anything anyone says!

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
What about them , if they have committed crimes they deserve any penalty the courts see fit .
Yet again, IF they committed crimes and misdemeanors, it has nothing to do with whether Trump committed any.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Exactly. The hearing occurred before any of the decision to impeach. Remember the Republican bullshit about not being allowed in just before they stormed in?
hahaha
McConnell and his Senators had already decided to bar the witnesses and documents. And that was after several of them whined and sniveled about not being able to ask questions in the hearing and stormed the hearing while some of them had already been asking questions inside.

You are confusing the inquiry with the hearing Schiff held the inquiry, Nadler handled the hearing, Pelosi asked for the articles to be drawn up before the witnesses were introduced to the hearing. That's when Mitch said they will talk to Trump about his defence.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
POOR PITIFUL burned out Ember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is twisted up inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She became a LIE-beral supporter for the GRAVY.......................

but nobody warned her about all the HYPOCRISY that would come too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy on her, STB- she's a newby on here and possibly hasn't gained the insight we have from long years of adversity, trials and tribulations. :)

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
What is the message to voters this fall??
That this precedence says ANY president can commit ANY impeachable offense with impunity.
I'd find cover if I ever saw Trump with a gun after what he said about standing in the middle of 5th Avenue and I'd shove his hand up his ass so far he'd be waving from his mouth if he tried grabbing my hooha.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Maybe you don't understand all the potential ulterior motives any more than I do. I basically don't believe anything anyone says!
……… regardless of however much proven by evidence.
There, I finished your comment for you.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
You are confusing the inquiry with the hearing Schiff held the inquiry, Nadler handled the hearing, Pelosi asked for the articles to be drawn up before the witnesses were introduced to the hearing. That's when Mitch said they will talk to Trump about his defence.
(shrugs)
They had already decided just after the whistleblower's info had become public.