To IMPEACH ????

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Under contract, the full contract is paid out if cut short. Zero illegal shit.
Wake up! You're dreaming. Just because the dude gets away with his misdeeds doesn't mean he isn't guilty. But I can understand why you'd not realize that.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
What history? A string of failures to sling mud by sore loser Democrats?
lol Speaking of a string of failures, Cadet Bone Spurs has a very long list of them. lol
Poor guy just can't seem to make much of anything work. But he does seem to be able to con the gullible quite well.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
He reminds me of every goddam leader. What sets him apart is he doesnt say shit about people behind their backs.
hahaha Yeah, instead of meeting them face to face or even on the phone, he calls them names in Twitter and in the newsmedia. Yeah that's not behind their backs. haha
You groupies are hilarious.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Hey Pete- I've come to the conclusion there is very little use in discussing this subject with these people, they don't savvy a god damned thing you say. I'd have a lot more respect for them if they'd just come out and say they don't like Trump because he's not always nice, instead of portraying him as Cannibal Lector! Anyway soldier on Pete, but I'm pretty much out of it!
byebye ................. again.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
lol Speaking of a string of failures, Cadet Bone Spurs has a very long list of them. lol
Poor guy just can't seem to make much of anything work. But he does seem to be able to con the gullible quite well.

That's how you learn stuff...……………...by making mistakes!

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Your apparent intolerance belies that! :)
My intolerance of what? Dishonesty? Lack of integrity? Willful ignorance? Gullibility? Dishonour?
Yeah, I see no good reason to change.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
That's how you learn stuff...……………...by making mistakes!
hahaha The trouble with people that show lots of narcissistic traits is they think they know everything already, so they learn little or nothing.
Hey! I thought you were leaving?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Nope. The gullible. :D
The gullible that find they have more disposable income . And those thrown under the Democrat bus . Do you think Beetleguiss’s or Sanders supporters are going to proudly fall in line to support candidate Warren or Bloomberg ?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
hahaha The trouble with people that show lots of narcissistic traits is they think they know everything already, so they learn little or nothing.
Hey! I thought you were leaving?

I am! Leaving discussing Trump per se! I'll discuss most anything else I have some knowledge of. You have a nice day. :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
My intolerance of what? Dishonesty? Lack of integrity? Willful ignorance? Gullibility? Dishonour?
Yeah, I see no good reason to change.

I would agree but I'm afraid proof of those things might not be as cut and dried as you think!

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
The gullible that find they have more disposable income . And those thrown under the Democrat bus . Do you think Beetleguiss’s or Sanders supporters are going to proudly fall in line to support candidate Warren or Bloomberg ?