Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Qualified and trained volunteers, janitors, administration, and teachers..........but I'd be looking to the History dep't as the most likely place to find someone carrying. :)
But. . . but. . . what about "any adult who doesn't have a criminal record?"

Or haven't you read the Second Amendment?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Our politicians would have to admit there is a gang problem , and the gangs are mainly recent immigrants or their families , so to admit there is a gang problem would be admitting there is immigration problems . No Canadian politician is brave enough to do that . Much easier to virtue signal and regulate farmers and hunters . The blow back from them will pass .
Did SNC show 'Canada' they are too big of a 'gang' to bring down? Guilty in the EU, innocent in Canada on the same corruption charge. You going to claim all that was on the 'up and up'?? Quebec Govt owns 20% of the stock before you reply to that parameter.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
High powered rifle,scope and light. Just like using a seine boat for ceremonial fish to sell. A long time ago some idiot judge decided this is traditional way.
I know , now they are claiming crab grounds as traditional territory.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That's what they used to call 'em when it was white kids in 'em. "Athletic and social clubs."
They come in all flavours in these parts. Chinese were here from day one. Japanese and S Asians weren't far behind. I was a member of the local Caribe Club at one time.

As for the white clubs currently I'm a member of the Serbian Club. Wickedly good food and cheap beer.

The "Serb Burger" is legendary.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I know , now they are claiming crab grounds as traditional territory.
Right on. Cheap crab outside the beer store is as good as $10 20lb "sustinence" salmon and herring roe. I buy all 10 if they still have them. The Pitt Ghettos and Haney tribes were my sources. First week of August

The Chinamen fished the lower mainland out of crab. They don't care about poaching. Smalls and females all go in the bucket. If I see it happen I rat them out.

Try looking up and finding a picture of a traditional Haida crab trap.

Bon chance.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015