CDN Election 2019

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Rather debatable just what she will 'show the slimy little bastard' from the backbenches, JLM which BTW is exactly where she belongs.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that. She was the strongest member of the entire cabinet, in a tough position. I often hear the words that she's not a team player. When you're the Atty. General you are not in a position to be a "team player". You have to adhere to the letter to the Criminal Code of Canada, it's not a popularity contest.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I sure hope she wins it, but not sure how realistic that is. She'd be the ideal person to show the slimy little bastard a thing or two.
She didn't do all that good at taking SNC to court and laying a big fine on them. She made it impossible to charge them with anything. The EU Bankers have a new asset Canada.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You have to adhere to the letter to the Criminal Code of Canada, it's not a popularity contest.
The letter of the law at the time said SNC could enter a guilty plea rather than going for a public trial. She is the one that fukked up rather than JT. Does she not know the Jews in the EU have been torturing Canadian Indians for 7 decades and she is fine with that apparently?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Your facebook meme is wrong once again cliffy.... tater tot projected a $19 billion deficit... Turns out that it's in excess of $70 billion in just 4 short years.

... But thanks for the fake news all the same

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I sure hope she wins it, but not sure how realistic that is. She'd be the ideal person to show the slimy little bastard a thing or two.
Another one who doesn't like that JT brought up the torture of Indians at the Government run Asylums. Was that name chosen so the locals that needed medical attention would rather die than go there looking for 'medical help'. The only hospitals outside of the darkest parts of Africa where Patient mortality is very close to 100%. 100% if you includes the ones killed with a bullet.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Shows that 90% of Canadians are guilty of treason for putting the wants of a foreign nation above the needs of natural Canadians. Considering she is an Indian and it is the Indians that are being shafted the worst in Canada that makes her even more of a back-stabbing traitor to 'her people'. If she thinks that will make her valuable to them she needs to look at who they have stabbed in the back in the past. Summation: Everybody they ever used.

Even FN people? I guess your 10 years of the Canadian experience never helped you at all

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
Y

... But thanks for the fake news all the same

The recent history of budgets in Canada is of Liberals running up huge deficits buying votes, and then Conservatives having to get in and slowly get the budget back under control. The only exception to that was Chretien, because, facing a divided right, he saw no need to spend his 'ammo' ahead of an election where he might need it.

Mulroney's deficit was entirely the responsibility of Trudeau the elder. He hugely increased spending and borrowing, then led us into stagflation with double digit unemployment and double digit inflation. The cost of borrowing was huge. Mulroney took over and had little choice but to continue the borrowing. It wasn't like he could cut a 50 billion deficit in the middle of a terrible recession.

Harper's was, of course, built up largely because he had a minority and the Liberals, BQ and NDP demanded a huge 'economic incentive' spending plan. But he cut the deficit every year thereafter until he got it back into balance.

Trudeau and Trudeau were the ones who insisted on building up big deficits and debt even during boom years.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Even FN people? I guess your 10 years of the Canadian experience never helped you at all
If that were the case who would be the 10%?? My 10 years here has helped me understand a few things about who thinks they have the right to run the planet and what a shitty fob they have been doing. God sent them to Egypt as slaves for a reason, they are fuk-ups. That is where they got acquainted with 'pharmacy grade heroin'.
The applause you hear is just from other psychopaths so it means nothing.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Trudeau and Trudeau were the ones who insisted on building up big deficits and debt even during boom years.
The only thing worse than a bald-faced liar is a bad bald-faced liar.
First tally in the cost of both World Wars as theft rather than the cost of saving the world.

https://www.quora.com/How-much-money-did-World-War-II-cost
These are estimates (all in USD):
U.S. $341 billion in 1945
Germany $272 billion in 1945
Soviet Union $192 billion in 1945
Britain $120 billion in 1945
Italy $94 billion in 1945
Japan $56 billion in 1945
Total $1.075 trillion in 1945 or about $14.63 trillion in today’s dollars.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
If that were the case who would be the 10%?? My 10 years here has helped me understand a few things about who thinks they have the right to run the planet and what a shitty fob they have been doing. God sent them to Egypt as slaves for a reason, they are fuk-ups. That is where they got acquainted with 'pharmacy grade heroin'.
The applause you hear is just from other psychopaths so it means nothing.

Apparently Jody doesn't have a problem with those evil Jooos after what you say they did to her ancestors

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Might explain why there are no Reserves in her riding. She is toast as far as being a trusted Indian, so is her girlfriend that could not find a cure for the illness of the Indians.(even after spending a decade in Niger helping Africans) Somebody should see if the total deaths went up rather than down considering she could not help our Indians with any of their health issues.