CDN Election 2019

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I just came across mention of this while reading comments on at the NP, pgs. It is the Buffalo Chronicle who are running the story.

buffalochronicle.com/2019/10/07/trudeau-is-rumored-to-be-in-talks-with-an-accusor-to-suppress-an-explosive-sex-scandal-that-may-force-him-from-office/
Yes the Liberal party found a friendly judge to block the Globe and Mail from publishing this expose. Apparently their entire Sunday issue was blocked from publication . They must have been cut out of the 600 million media defence strategy, I mean fund .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I would love to see Singh become prime minister just to watch Wally head explode from having another brown skinned man leading the country. He still hasn't got over Obama, probably never will. If Singh became PM, Wally would have to locked up in a rubber room.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I would love to see Singh become prime minister just to watch Wally head explode from having another brown skinned man leading the country. He still hasn't got over Obama, probably never will. If Singh became PM, Wally would have to locked up in a rubber room.

Hard to say with Walter if it's skin colour or it's just political...………….he's a bit of an enigma, but then there's not many on the forum who aren't. The ones who are BOTH hypocrites AND trolls are the worst of course!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
So Cliffy thinks brown skinned is more important than smart and on the ball...
;)
wow, that's complete and total insanity talkin' right there.

I'm surprised cliffy isn't voting for a rental child prime minister. Like the one we are trying to vote out now.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Maybe, he'd leave the country.

We can always hope.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Rent free.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I just came across mention of this while reading comments on at the NP, pgs. It is the Buffalo Chronicle who are running the story.
buffalochronicle.com/2019/10/07/trudeau-is-rumored-to-be-in-talks-with-an-accusor-to-suppress-an-explosive-sex-scandal-that-may-force-him-from-office/

Is there a full media ban? This should be across every news desk in the country

From your article

Trudeau worked as a substitute teacher at the private school from 1999 until an abrupt and poorly explained departure in June of 2001. At the time of his departure he hired his father’s lawfirm, Heenan Blaikie, to represent him in the matter. The firm issued a bizarre statement that denied that Trudeau was leaving his part-time position in order to pursue public speaking opportunities. He was 29 years old.
The Chronicle is unable to evaluate the veracity of widespread rumors that Trudeau regularly received fellatio from students while on the private school’s campus. He worked at the academy as a substitute teacher in drama, social studies, and mathematics.
Just over a year after his departure, he began studying engineering at Polytechnique Montreal but left that program shortly thereafter.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Is there a full media ban? This should be across every news desk in the country

From your article

Ironic! It was only a day or so ago that I did mention a good strategy would be a "hammer" dropping just prior to the election. I do wonder about the veracity of this piece of "news".

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Ironic! It was only a day or so ago that I did mention a good strategy would be a "hammer" dropping just prior to the election. I do wonder about the veracity of this piece of "news".

I imagine after you mentioned it that Mowich started looking, I know I did a little trying to verify your post.