Gun Control is Completely Useless.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
I don't understand why you won't answer the question. But I never really did get the kind of petty cowardice you're showing.

clearly you dont understand the question I asked you. When you explain what part you dont understand then we have something to proceed with.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
his point is to keep this thread alive so that discussion of American gun laws can continue unabated.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
if Tbone has a problem with the second ammendment then he needs to come out with it so we can all have a good laugh at his expense. I dont have a problem with the second ammendment so I'll just wait.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
if Tbone has a problem with the second ammendment then he needs to come out with it so we can all have a good laugh at his expense. I dont have a problem with the second ammendment so I'll just wait.
We don't have a "Second Ammendment" nor will we ever.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
clearly you dont understand the question I asked you. When you explain what part you dont understand then we have something to proceed with.
You asked what law school I went to. I told you. Then I asked you the same, and you haven't answered. Until you do, you don't get another question.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

You have to remember Old T-bone ain't a direct descendent of Einstein! :)

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
You asked what law school I went to. I told you. Then I asked you the same, and you haven't answered. Until you do, you don't get another question.

Awesome. Then I guess this exchange starts and finishes at 'the right...shall not be infringed'. Clearly,you have nothing to add to it.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That's not limiting language, dipshit.
I answered your question. Do you have the balls to answer mine?
What. . . law. . . school. . . did. . . you. . . graduate. . . from?
That is a limit on limits

lol, I think your cracker jack box appears to be empty. Likely your pink balls too.