Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I like Campbell. I despise Trump and loathe his slithering offspring.

Good on you, Kim.

No one on here has the balls to utter such an obvious truth.

You have to remember what is obvious to you isn't to everyone else. Trump has a lot of moxie!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
BATRA: Former PM Kim Campbell's anti-Trump tweet truly classless
Adrienne Batra
Published:
August 31, 2019
Updated:
August 31, 2019 8:58 PM EDT
Former Canadian prime minister Kim Campbell and U.S. President Donald Trump
Kim Campbell, Canada’s former prime minister for a coffee break, desperately wants to be relevant.
She’s been searching for it since 1993 when her political career went down in flames along with the Progressive Conservative Party she led at the time.
When she was finished, two seats in the Commons were all the PCs had left after nine years of majority government under Brian Mulroney.
There haven’t been many humiliating defeats like that in Canadian political history, although Donald Trump’s shocking win over Hillary Clinton to become U.S. -classless

Diefenbaker 1958!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I agree 100% with Kim's original tweet (See? Not every Conservative is a Trump-loving, knuckle walking Astralopithecus) hoping that Dorian heads straight out to sea after turning Mar o lago into match wood.
Kaboom.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Well, I'll just hold my tongue until Nov.4 2020, when there will be a lot of jaws dropping!
I’m sure we’ll know before the 4th, they’ll call a Trump victory before 11pm on the 3rd.