Gun Control is Completely Useless.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This (style of) pistol used to get 500 rounds a month put through it. Not one at a gun range.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yet the majority of Canadian firearms are riffles used for hunting and target shooting
Maybe but the NRA wackos on here want unregulated guns-for-all and seem to think (amazingly) that wide open gun ownership will make everyone safer.

The whole concept is totally bonkers.

Going after farmers, country folk for their long guns is quite unnecessary. White supremists, terrorists, gang bangers, blithering idiots need to be permanently separated from AK type weapons, Glocks, Brownings, military style anythings. None of those things are needed by hunters.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

The ones going in would be the passenger shooting, the ones coming out from the other side would have been the driver shooting as he came up from behind the sign.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Somebody failed THAT I.Q. test, eh?
There are a few that would not notice the holes are from both directions. We use to throw the empty beer bottles at the same signs when we ran out of ammo or were on a paved road. We stopped when we needed more beer from the cooler rather than going from the cab to the cooler and back at speed.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Fuk you too, sleep's little bitch in waiting.

Do the 'adult version' of a proper reply to the post I was replying to. If you don't like the way I handle my trolls try to avoid becoming one of them. Oops, too fukking late.

I think you have it backwards, Bud. You are the troll! :)

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn
I don't.

I want to stop idiots from carrying loaded Glocks in their kid"s diaper bags.

Safety on ....

... maybe ...

The Glock doesn't have a safety.

But yeah....two places for a loaded handgun........in your hand, or in your holster attached to your person.