POTUS (Donald) many legal issues cornering him

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
YOU both keep bringing up Hillary......... who is history .as a false argument Why are you still stuck on her?? Get over it......she lost. Deal with the present Your crazy idiot know nothing
pathological liar won........be happy. OR at least make a descent case for him...........without resorting to the economy ...ie a one trick pony.
Yet you are still crying that she lost to that obnoxious self centred orange man . Who in the Democratic field of contenders and pretenders is going to have the chance to take Trump down after they have finished trashing each other in the primaries ? Remember most incumbents win re-election, even that moron Bush .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
YOU both keep bringing up Hillary......... who is history .as a false argument Why are you still stuck on her?? Get over it......she lost. Deal with the present Your crazy idiot know nothing
pathological liar won........be happy. OR at least make a descent case for him...........without resorting to the economy ...ie a one trick pony.

What would make the most sense is if everyone just shuts up about Trump until 2021, he's in there because that's what the people wanted, respect their wishes and if you don't like him don't vote for GOP/Trump in Nov. 2020. Sour grapes doesn't benefit anyone!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
What would make the most sense is if everyone just shuts up about Trump until 2021, he's in there because that's what the people wanted, respect their wishes and if you don't like him don't vote for GOP/Trump in Nov. 2020. Sour grapes doesn't benefit anyone!
why should anyone "shut up" about Trump? Discussing his "leadership" decisions, effectiveness performance etc.......is the people's responsibility.........as that is how they will learn about what to watch for in candidates that run for the job. Besides that......he is making history........albeit negative history. Trump is probably the most UNQUALIFIED person for the job in recent American history.........He does not have the skill set for the job. _ and he does NOT have the personal disposition for the job.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
why should anyone "shut up" about Trump? Discussing his "leadership" decisions, effectiveness performance etc.......is the people's responsibility.........as that is how they will learn about what to watch for in candidates that run for the job. Besides that......he is making history........albeit negative history. Trump is probably the most UNQUALIFIED person for the job in recent American history.........He does not have the skill set for the job. _ and he does NOT have the personal disposition for the job.
Democrats should have run a better candidate. It is there fault , not Trumps.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

So what are we hearing now that we haven't heard for the past 1000 days? Saying something once is often enough, a second time reinforces it and a third time incase someone didn't hear it the first times is probably acceptable. After that it's nothing more than banal whining...……………..everyone except the nut cases is tired of it. BTW I say he DOES have the skill set for the job. I.M.H.O.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
So what are we hearing now that we haven't heard for the past 1000 days? Saying something once is often enough, a second time reinforces it and a third time incase someone didn't hear it the first times is probably acceptable. After that it's nothing more than banal whining...……………..everyone except the nut cases is tired of it. BTW I say he DOES have the skill set for the job. I.M.H.O.
He is a lying, cheating, con man, degenerate, semi-moron. I guess if you think that qualifies him for the job... I have nothing more to say to you.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
He is a lying, cheating, con man, degenerate, semi-moron. I guess if you think that qualifies him for the job... I have nothing more to say to you.
It is the economy , Stupid . It is always the economy . Look at the job numbers .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

White House instructs former Trump aide Hope Hicks, ex-counsel's chief of staff not to cooperate with congressional investigators

The House Judiciary Committee last month issued subpoenas to Hope Hicks, President Trump��s former staffer, and Annie Donaldson, former White House counsel Donald McGahn��s chief of staff, as part of its expansive probe into potential abuse of power, public corruption and obstruction.

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), chairman of the committee, issued the subpoenas for documents, giving the two a deadline of today. The committee also requested that Hicks testify on June 19 and Donaldson on June 24.

The White House directed the two not to comply with the committee's request, according to a Democratic official on the committee.

source: WAPO

WH getting more tyrannical all the time.It is compromising the systems that have been set in place for a reason.