What's Trump Done Now?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You're a Trumpchump. You tell me. The statement "Make America great again" necessarily implies that it was once great, but is not now. That's what "again" means.
You have 8 years of Hitlary and I bombed eh? to make it back up from...

The numbers: The number of job openings in the U.S. rose slightly to a record 7.14 million in August, reflecting strong growth in the economy and the best labor market in decades.

Job openings topped 7 million in July for the first time ever, revised figures show, and they increased again in August.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-job-openings-jump-to-record-71-million-2018-10-16

:)
Geez that was too easy...next question please!

Why does the left prefer debt slavery, massive welfare and record unemployment for their constituents instead of record employment?
:(

Well, sheeeee!t OK..you got me.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You're a Trumpchump. You tell me. The statement "Make America great again" necessarily implies that it was once great, but is not now. That's what "again" means.
I guess , but from the outside looking in it appears that the world is still clamouring for admittance.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
No surprise there. We are all seeing his stupidity (and insanity) in full display on a daily basis)

His LYING just continues and is the norm*(DEFAULT POSITION) for him and his regime. Gota wonder if the US population REALLY understands what they voted into office. or do they care??

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No surprise there. We are all seeing his stupidity (and insanity) in full display on a daily basis)

His LYING just continues and is the norm*(DEFAULT POSITION) for him and his regime. Gota wonder if the US population REALLY understands what they voted into office. or do they care??
They care so little they will re-elect him in 2020 . Will you have any hair left to pull out by then ?