What's Trump Done Now?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I watched his speech and then when Schumer & Pelosi came on I started listening and then quickly decided they had nothing of value to say. I am NOT a Trump supporter and I was actually surprised at how he came across in his speech. I thought it was reasoned and made common sense. But because of his history of "exaggeration" and "lies" I wondered about the numbers he quoted so that part I'm not sure about.

As for Schumer & Pelosi, they're dick-heads not unlike Trump and are major hypocrites. They're not there for their constituents; they are definitely there for themselves so they're no better then Trump. At least Trump is honest about who he is and doesn't hold back - nothing fake about him!!

JMHO

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Trump signs anti-human trafficking bill
Does that mean that Melania has to go back? Does Donald still have the receipt?
If you don't know the difference between legal immigration and child trafficking, it's only because you have chosen pedophilia as a lifestyle bub. Which, as we have seen by the amount of arrests and convictions so far, seems to be the thing that ties you trumphaters together.

I know you are more concerned that AJones may have made a SMALL MISTAKE on that story then you are about the stupid "Luciferian" pedophiles he was reporting on, but that is also a sure sign you have chosen pedophilia, and (as I recall you are the one who also brought up ) burning children at the stake as well, as a life style too.

So no, she stays,( being legal) and convicted pedos weiner, epstien, and that recent black killer and hillary donor Ed Buck and the others YOU like get jail doood.

Guatemalan Authorities Rescue Group of Minors from Human Smugglers in Caravan

Judicial Watch has obtained exclusive information and photos from Guatemalan authorities revealing that they have recovered seven unaccompanied minors from human smugglers working inside the caravan. The children have been taken into custody and they are being provided with food, water and medical attention, according to a high-level Guatemalan government official. The smugglers have been arrested and the broader investigation into criminal activity in the caravan is ongoing.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/...up-of-minors-from-human-smugglers-in-caravan/

Boy Judicial watch, sure gets the court ready documents don't they pal?

Around 100 migrant caravan members have been kidnapped by human traffickers, Mexican officials warn'
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...lections-oaxaca-organised-crime-a8619731.html

Refugee and migrant children fleeing Central America to escape gang violence and poverty are at risk from human traffickers during their journey to the United States, the United Nations children's agency (UNICEF) said on Thursday.

Ten of thousands of children, either traveling alone or with their families from El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala, attempt to pass through Mexico to the United States every year.

"These families must navigate a long, uncertain journey in which they risk being preyed upon by traffickers or other criminals," UNICEF said in a report.

Growing numbers of those migrants are being deported, and UNICEF said they are often left deeply in debt or targeted by gangs once they return to their home countries.

According to UNICEF, nearly 24,200 women and children were deported between January and June alone — the majority of them from Mexico.
https://www.presstv.com/DetailFr/2018/08/16/571341/UNICEF-Central-America-trafficking

Trump and the Mexican government are cutting into your supply eh?
Fricken evil deadly laugh...Trumphaters, just like pedo priests, praying on the population. EH?

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I watched his speech and then when Schumer & Pelosi came on I started listening and then quickly decided they had nothing of value to say. I am NOT a Trump supporter and I was actually surprised at how he came across in his speech. I thought it was reasoned and made common sense. But because of his history of "exaggeration" and "lies" I wondered about the numbers he quoted so that part I'm not sure about.

As for Schumer & Pelosi, they're dick-heads not unlike Trump and are major hypocrites. They're not there for their constituents; they are definitely there for themselves so they're no better then Trump. At least Trump is honest about who he is and doesn't hold back - nothing fake about him!!

JMHO
Here are the two speeches for people to make their own minds....
As long as they look and listen with no preconcieved opinion!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
SEATTLE NEWS STATION CAUGHT DOCTORING TRUMP VIDEO TO MAKE PRESIDENT LOOK STUPID
Deep fake technology used to portray Trump as an idiot; Media ignores

Seattle news station Q13 FOX was caught broadcasting a doctored version of President Trump’s border speech on Wednesday during which the video was manipulated to show Trump sticking out his tongue and making him look stupid.

The clip, which was aired live on Tuesday night, shows Trump finishing a sentence before appearing to stick out his tongue for an elongated amount of time. The video then cuts to a generic station ID screen.

The intent of the video is clearly to make President Trump look ridiculous.
https://www.infowars.com/seattle-ne...ng-trump-video-to-make-president-look-stupid/

Well well well, fake news trumphaters busted!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
WHILE EVERYONE FOCUSES ON THE WALL, TRUMP JUST CRIPPLED THE GLOBAL BANKING CARTEL! IS THE FED NEXT?

Ooooooouch, heh heh...poor cartel! That's gotta hoid like a roid!

An excellent report by Black Conservative Patriot, who I think is an excellent commentator.
:)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Trump Continues MAGA Mission By Improving Immigration System For Skilled H1B Workers

Katelyn Carelle for the Washington Examiner reports, President Trump said Friday that "talented and highly skilled" immigrant workers would soon have an easier path to working in the U.S., and said he's interested in creating a path to citizenship for these temporary workers.

See the report here:

Read More/Source/Credit/FairUse:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/po...

Well, there is a really good example of why I think Trump is much smarter than Hicktlary, Trudeau, and Cliffy.
:)